Guess The Alias.

DeletedUser

Thirsty is BD O.O

:icon_redface:

was thinking more about that elf thingy but without the name :icon_razz: either way I r happy :p

am in class (in the one that I got a good grade) right now. About to watch a movie (I saw a movie in the previous class as well) :)

DeletedUser

well youve been fou8nd, idk if i really even need to sya who you are... and google, from that i see you very much like 9557 point villages lol, care to mix it up?

DeletedUser

well youve been fou8nd, idk if i really even need to sya who you are... and google, from that i see you very much like 9557 point villages lol, care to mix it up?

I am not sure you understand the benefits of having multiple villages with the same basic set-ups...

DeletedUser

I am not sure you understand the benefits of having multiple villages with the same basic set-ups...

im not saying its bad or anything, sorta thought it was cool, im to lazy to do that stuff, i know its benefits, i just mess with my points for attacking and defense, so they can be decieved easily.

DeletedUser

im not saying its bad or anything, sorta thought it was cool, im to lazy to do that stuff, i know its benefits, i just mess with my points for attacking and defense, so they can be decieved easily.

check out chiv then. he has a 10,000 point setup in his villages. looks much cooler.

DeletedUser

Guess the alias.
You can create a new thread about village set-ups if you want, thats usually a good discussion.

DeletedUser

Guess the alias.
You can create a new thread about village set-ups if you want, thats usually a good discussion.

You could always do it yourself :)
What is your ingame name pkiwarrior? I understand if you want to keep your W39 account secret for now :icon_wink:

Gruenhagen

He can't play on the World he is moding, So he would have to tell you his ingame name from another World.

Also will guess Princess of Justice is your alias for this W google