W26 Milestones - Redux

DeletedUser

Tribes

Opponents defeated (attacker):

100K: 1st: What Is It Good For?, 2nd: Purple Illusions, 3rd: Globo Gym Purple Cobras
500K: 1st Purple Illusions, 2nd What Is It Good For?, 3rd
1 million: 1st Purple Illusions, 2nd, To Be Announced 3rd AZRAiL
5 million: 1st Purple Illusions, 2nd AZRAiL, 3rd Legion of Shadows
10 million: 1st AZRAiL, 2nd Legion of Shadows, 3rd Purple Illusions
50 million: 1stAZRAiL, 2ndMoogle, 3rd
100 million: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Hegemony is first to 100 million

DeletedUser

yes opda was def moogles first H 2nd. idk who will be 3rd. im thinking clear! or rt.

DeletedUser

It will be T4H who reaches the 100 mill first unless they stop attacking people for some reason. Unless ofcourse RT suddenly make up 9 mill

DeletedUser

3 Raging Thunder 91,50 Mio.
9 Purple Illusions 42,67 Mio.
= 134,17 Mio.

A pitty that tribe got disbanded, or else you'd be able to add their ODA to.

DeletedUser

1 Rihiter 101,06 Mio.

First to 100mil OD.

oh yes, i couldnt resist.

DeletedUser

So you're the one that's taking all the fun, leave something for me please :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Rihiter

Side 2:
Tribes: Clear! [H]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 56
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,721
Side 2: 547,873
Difference: 412,152

image.php

I'd say not bad considering your OD, but I wouldn't exactly say pretty good either.

DeletedUser

I'd say not bad considering your OD, but I wouldn't exactly say pretty good either.

Nice try Spamham, but you know enough of tw to know that that actually is a very strong accomplishment, considering his location, the fact he's being targeted by 2 tribes, and because he's outnumbered 1 - 100 in troops.

DeletedUser

Take out around 20-25 of those losses if you want a true representation of me (as i say.. i've had the flu and haven't been playing).

Still would be negative stats yes, and not amazing. But there are very very little people on w26 who could do better.

DeletedUser

Nice try Spamham, but you know enough of tw to know that that actually is a very strong accomplishment, considering his location, the fact he's being targeted by 2 tribes, and because he's outnumbered 1 - 100 in troops.

:icon_biggrin:

Actually I just said whatever. I didn't even check his conquers or location on map. I vaguely remember his location, but never was interested in that part of the world...

DeletedUser

do you think that we don't know how dirty you and your friends are using inactive accounts for helping your n00bish friends, there is no fun in stacking with inactive accounts and attacking with inactive accounts and really I have much more real incoming attacks from T4H inactive accounts on my villages those are like Rohoter villages but I could keep those villages in 3 OPs and in 4th OP I lost some because I saw a vcery wonder full OP between many inactive accounts and Obviously those inactive accounts could have fun, and maybe some kids who couldn't conquer villages from me by themselves are happy because of that now, but I say if even I loose all of those villages, I would come back for all of them so, be sure one day you will not have enough inactive accounts to OP on me.

really when I see 4 inactive accounts launch tones of nukes on me and 2 active ones launch fewer than even a quarter of their attacks then I should say T4H your inactive accounts are doing a great job and obviously someone is sitting more than 1 account because this is obvious that 6 T4H players hosuld sit those accounts and as normy has a sitter sometime too then it should be 7 people who are trying to conquer villages from me those were worse conquerings of a n00b with name of Victor who don't know how this game is played.

In summery, you used much more inactive accounts than Clear, so next time do not speak about internal eating or so and just think before you write your insults here, because it really make everyone sure about what I wrote. I really didn't have fun in fighting with your active accounts but I really have fun in fighting with your inactive ones lol

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

Actually I just said whatever. I didn't even check his conquers or location on map. I vaguely remember his location, but never was interested in that part of the world...
I may come to w6 soon again lol(I had a conco with one of my EX w6 friends and you know what I mean :p)

Hope to see you there again.

DeletedUser

do you think that we don't know how dirty you and your friends are using inactive accounts for helping your n00bish friends, there is no fun in stacking with inactive accounts and attacking with inactive accounts and really I have much more real incoming attacks from T4H inactive accounts on my villages those are like Rohoter villages but I could keep those villages in 3 OPs and in 4th OP I lost some because I saw a vcery wonder full OP between many inactive accounts and Obviously those inactive accounts could have fun, and maybe some kids who couldn't conquer villages from me by themselves are happy because of that now, but I say if even I loose all of those villages, I would come back for all of them so, be sure one day you will not have enough inactive accounts to OP on me.

really when I see 4 inactive accounts launch tones of nukes on me and 2 active ones launch fewer than even a quarter of their attacks then I should say T4H your inactive accounts are doing a great job and obviously someone is sitting more than 1 account because this is obvious that 6 T4H players hosuld sit those accounts and as normy has a sitter sometime too then it should be 7 people who are trying to conquer villages from me those were worse conquerings of a n00b with name of Victor who don't know how this game is played.

In summery, you used much more inactive accounts than Clear, so next time do not speak about internal eating or so and just think before you write your insults here, because it really make everyone sure about what I wrote. I really didn't have fun in fighting with your active accounts but I really have fun in fighting with your inactive ones lol

U keep saying how Dirty T4H is, but in fact we learned that from Clear!, better ask your leaders about boberts act and others! tsk tsk, its all fun and games if your tribe is doing it, but its dirty when another tribe returns the favor

DeletedUser

U keep saying how Dirty T4H is, but in fact we learned that from Clear!, better ask your leaders about boberts act and others! tsk tsk, its all fun and games if your tribe is doing it, but its dirty when another tribe returns the favor
Did anyone in Clear coordinate with attacks from bobert?(I am pretty sure no, because I was very close to almost all of villages that bobert had nuked and I personally don't like to coordinate with inactive accounts myself).

If you want to make lies about me too then please write only one report that shows that I attacked right after landing attacks of bobert on T4H, otherwise just see how dirty is what you did.

We just launched nukes on some players to see who will dodge and who will not but you could never understand that.

Really I can't understand you not because of my poor grammar, yet because you don't want to fight like men.

I heard from toasty that we attacked with inactive accounts on you, but I didn't heard from him that he got much more supports from inactive accounts before even we launch our nukes him, so there is two different story here.

In summery I should say that Clear and its allies are much more powerful to even feel pressure with these kinds of dirty jobs lol.

Who do dirty job will see its response too, so do not complain when you see something very strange sooner or later lol

We didn't do any dirty job till now but I say that I would manage a really good dirty job on T4H because they were who started it and they should see their falling by dirty job not by only pure fight :)

BUL could have fun in this world war and they lost by honor but what about T4H?

I really respect Toasty because he stayed against Clear after he see that his tribe lost.

DeletedUser

baited is right... you should learn to watch the bigger picture khare...

(if khare is actually making sence for the first time on pnp, nevermind, but i ain't gonna read all that BS)