Good Ole' Days

gargareth

IMHO a good tribe will have many active, aggressive guys/gals with large ego's - better to have them on your side rather than the other side. Sure sometimes within the tribe there are incidents where those aggressive ego's clash. You would hope that calmer heads prevail and someone intercedes and sends the arguing parties to their respective corners to cool off.
If they are active and aggressive yes I would want them in my tribe.

alright then, that someone sends out a circular mail telling the rest of the tribe why they are amazing and the leader is not and the tribe should all follow them into a knew tribe that will be run purely by them. as they are oobviously better than any of the current leadership, would you still want them? and this person regularly calls other players in the tribe idots before doing the same thing/worse themselves, do you still want this person in your tribe? if you do then i wonder how your tribe still survives today.

- actually i take that back i know how your tribe survives, they like to stay int he tribe with the amazing picture in its profile :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

alright then, that someone sends out a circular mail telling the rest of the tribe why they are amazing and the leader is not and the tribe should all follow them into a knew tribe that will be run purely by them. as they are oobviously better than any of the current leadership, would you still want them? and this person regularly calls other players in the tribe idots before doing the same thing/worse themselves, do you still want this person in your tribe? if you do then i wonder how your tribe still survives today.

- actually i take that back i know how your tribe survives, they like to stay int he tribe with the amazing picture in its profile :)

For someone that seems to dislike thana so much, you sure must like her quote if you've kept it as your sig for all these months. A few questions for you-

1. Is thana a skilled player?
2. Does thana have a "silver tongue", is she good with words?
3. Is thana active?
4. Does she help keep the tribe running?

IMO it's yes to all, and to say otherwise is just being naive. Now after looking at that, and how she plays now, are you still proud to have kicked her?

DeletedUser

Well I suppose we can debate this until the cows come home but it surely will not be very interesting to anyone reading this since I have no first hand knowledge of what, where, why and how.

I responded partly as a joke (the running bf/gf routine) and partly out of respect for DFB who we have been fighting for about 9 months now. Seeing the positive remarks she has been given by her mates one can assume there is a there there.

Knowing my mates as long as I have I am certain that the picture is not the deciding factor that SCIR0S has survived. It truly must be that I am good looking and entertaining with my mostly stupid, and at time even funny, irreverent jokes.

gargareth

For someone that seems to dislike thana so much, you sure must like her quote if you've kept it as your sig for all these months. A few questions for you-

1. Is thana a skilled player?
2. Does thana have a "silver tongue", is she good with words?
3. Is thana active?
4. Does she help keep the tribe running?

IMO it's yes to all, and to say otherwise is just being naive. Now after looking at that, and how she plays now, are you still proud to have kicked her?

dont like thana just like her that quote,

1. the word skilled is open to interperation, she can time attacks well that does not make her a good player it means that she fits her life around TW.

2. She can sometimes come up with good comments but she is highly irratating and arrogant and believes that she is always right, that makes her good with words but not good in a team which makes her bad for the tribe.

3. As i have said before she is very active but it is what you do with the time not how much time you spend.

4. I have never been in DFB and never plan to. so i dont know what she is like there, although i have heard bad things about her from loyal DFB members, so she cant be that great, and when she was in my tribe she made everything worse so in my experience no she doesn't. if you have ever been in her tribe than you can tell me different but in my experience she does not.

DeletedUser

gargareth,

I didn't know Thana when she was in your tribe, but you obviously didn't see the potential in her and again, for that, I thank you.

#1. As for is she skilled? The answer is yes, she is very skilled. If I would ever need a hand in defense she would be the one I would ask first.

#2. No one can gather up the troops like she does. She's like that guy in Brave Heart yelling Freedom!!! If she would ask of me I would sent all my nukes to what ever target she wants because I know she has a plan. No one second guesses her.

#3. Do I even have to reply to that.

#4. Yes, yes she does. She's part of a select few that keeps me around this game. I would be curious to know who are does "loyal DFB" talking bad about her? I think you are making this up.

How often have you seen me post on these board? Probably very seldom. I am not a poster. I'll read but I don't post but I'll always defend Thana, that's how much respect she has in DFB.

DeletedUser

It isn't really hard to gather defenses. just mail everyone in the tribe and ask about how many defensive villages they have and there you get a few supporters. You can always make a list.

The thing is that many doesn't read "under attack" threads, so you always got to ask around. Still if the player doesn't like you he wont reply, that's why a leader need to do it or someone people like.

DeletedUser23324

It isn't really hard to gather defenses. just mail everyone in the tribe and ask about how many defensive villages they have and there you get a few supporters. You can always make a list.

The thing is that many doesn't read "under attack" threads, so you always got to ask around. Still if the player doesn't like you he wont reply, that's why a leader need to do it or someone people like.

Sorry but there is a big difference between gathering defence and dodging, sniping, rebuilding and re capping 24/7. Sometimes mass defence is either not an option and or the defender has deemed it unneccesary.

I can't remember the last time i called for mass def for any acc. I just don't see the point when if you actually use your brain you can defend with what you have. Unless the enemy sends about 5 nukes for every defence village you have then i dont think outside help is really that necessary.

DeletedUser

Depends, specially when it comes to activity. Well activity is like a complete skill itself, beeing good helps a lot. If you're active enough and got the time then you can dodge and trick the enemy unless you doesn't get massively attacked.

DeletedUser

hmm, old post but I haven't been back to check TW in forever

Used to be Duke of AK64 from it's very first days until I headed off to school. Good friend of a number of people in the top still (Lrdconqueror, thorstone, hagari, goldaigel) Nice to see some old tribemates still doing well

Edit: This was in the prime days and rise of AK64, we did make the game interesting :) Funny to see our name out there still tossed around...wish those who were left handling everything were able to keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello all :D ajak60 here, was once in VVV+ a few months ago before i quit to focus on other worlds... maps arent working very well here so i thought id stop in to say hi to anyone that reads the external forums here, seem a bit dead on w5 though...

DeletedUser

hello all :D ajak60 here, was once in VVV+ a few months ago before i quit to focus on other worlds... maps arent working very well here so i thought id stop in to say hi to anyone that reads the external forums here, seem a bit dead on w5 though...

It COULD be less dead.

DeletedUser

not until something interesting happens that gives us something to talk about. Perhaps some taunts or something might liven things up, like how poor tse are :D, keep them coming guys ;P, i nearly quit so thnx.

DeletedUser

Here you got a topic:

Dragonwestgate on 10.11. at 17:18
LOL! And I use Axe Shower Gel too.

Is this Jesus? Long time no see. RL is busy, so I actually pay someone in RL to keep my empire nice and pretty. But paying for premium blows.

Always amusing to read other peoples mails.

However I got to point out that you aren't taking a look at the surroundings. I was asked to keep you busy for a while and so I did. Perhaps you might understand my intention with it later.
Talking about Poor tribes, you aren't really paying attention.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its tribalwars, its why we play. if we didnt attack, fight and organise assaults it wouldnt be tribalwars. it was an example taunt. did the trick though, does that hook taste nice? GL

DeletedUser

Ah yes it finaly have. I were just about to fry/steak/cook it. Ordinary I have pomes frites with or only pomes frites with spiced bea sauce. However I always burnt them or did so the whole last weekend.

DeletedUser

Lotsa inactivity

I rarely write here. However, I am wondering if anyone from FANG, the continental tribe of K52, is still around? I really do agree that this is now an endurance game. Let's see which of us makes it to the end of the world.

DeletedUser

i was based in k35... was in 2 tribes only.. VVV+ was the last tribe and the first one was some tribe that was disbanded... forget the original name of that tribe but after i left it became KKK...