The EviL Empire&*N~L* Family vs. AXE Official war declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thats twice you say i said something that you cant prove.

Bod are you awake? you seem to being getting dumber by the sec.

Seriously shut up, no one cares, you got owned in w15 go play w42.

has anyone checked stats? TH did most conquers on NL last week:

Side 1:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 220
Difference: 188

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 153
Difference: 122

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 181
Difference: 146

image.php

DeletedUser

Congratz tH.

I still don't understand how people can pat tH on the back. What they did was pretty low. They were getting beaten by *N~L*, so they merged with Evil.
As soon as Evil and *N~L* hit some tough times, some genius decided to gloriously revive tH and take credit in taking down NL and Evil.

Bleh.

DeletedUser

Yeah, my rant wasn't aimed at you Bod, your post just mentioned tH and that activated my angry-mode :D

seth89

Because I can

Just because:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F AXE AXED Exile. Exile3 tH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3* DA DA-III EviL
Players:

Timeframe: 15/05/2009 00:00:00 to 19/11/2009 00:21:17

Side 1: 11,263
Side 2: 6,230
Difference: 5,033

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,139,655
Side 2: 59,420,516
Difference: 49,719,139

image.php

That one is when it ALL started :lol:

And the last 24 Hours:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F AXE AXED Exile. Exile3 tH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3* DA DA-III EviL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 38
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 872,944
Side 2: 365,670
Difference: 507,274

image.php

DeletedUser

Bodfish, why tribeless? Your buddy 5tr is out for vengeance against those who hit you

DeletedUser

Prefere being tribeless than in a small tribe. 5tr is a good friend, please don't slack him.

matrix212

Bodfish, why tribeless? Your buddy 5tr is out for vengeance against those who hit you

I have some vengeance I will carry out on the idiot 5tr... And betrayer......

Jmon, you ever do something there, count me in.

DeletedUser

I still don't understand how people can pat tH on the back. What they did was pretty low. They were getting beaten by *N~L*, so they merged with Evil.
As soon as Evil and *N~L* hit some tough times, some genius decided to gloriously revive tH and take credit in taking down NL and Evil.

Bleh.

NL were taking isolated clusters from them, id hardly call that being beaten. And im sure there merging into Evil was ok'd by NL leadership, so that NL could take some of the wanted people. In effect consolidating the area so they could begin to make plans to war us.
As far as im aware the tH people told they wouldnt be waring their long term allies, only to be told they were declaring on Axe. Understandably they wernt happy, as well as the fact there was a leadership void in Evil and in general the tribe was fail.

So why wouldnt you want to have fun and make your own tribe and war the people you want to war? And ive yet to see anyone from tH take credit for taking down NL (they still exist dont they?) so stop making things up.

DeletedUser

How come your back anyway?

Eh, Didnt have enough time to play but recently lost my job so ive gotten alot of time to play=P

We arnt the only one having evil members come into us. Dont be mad tH started showing some skill this week.

NL were taking isolated clusters from them, id hardly call that being beaten. And im sure there merging into Evil was ok'd by NL leadership, so that NL could take some of the wanted people. In effect consolidating the area so they could begin to make plans to war us.
As far as im aware the tH people told they wouldnt be waring their long term allies, only to be told they were declaring on Axe. Understandably they wernt happy, as well as the fact there was a leadership void in Evil and in general the tribe was fail.

So why wouldnt you want to have fun and make your own tribe and war the people you want to war? And ive yet to see anyone from tH take credit for taking down NL (they still exist dont they?) so stop making things up.

Whoa whoa whoa! you make it sound like we like NL.. I dont know about anyone else but i respect my former WANTED members. i wouldnt just let them get taken over.
2) We like axe, dont make it sound like were a northen noob

Status
Not open for further replies.