Congratulations

Repinski

Congratulations on the merge between Who? and LEGION.

After all every world has to have its huggers :lol:
KewpieHuggers.jpg

Ok but seriously guys good luck.

Repinski

Oh and BTW I was referring to LEGION as the huggers not Who?. After merging with Watch and now Who? they are the official huggers of W33.

DeletedUser

Fail.

Wasnt it Who? that ended up jumping ship from the war? Some how I doubt Legion forced invite on them, after all we are having far too much fun rimming them...

DeletedUser

wtf? you're kidding right? i haven't looked at the map yet, or the forum in general for awhile. please tell me this is a joke. right? i'm not gullible right? it's not a merge? please? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I certainly hope this is untrue. It would bring a lot of boredom to W33.

DeletedUser

who's we tiny? your not playing anymore haha

Who says? I will have you know I have taken some Who? villages in this war, and managed to hold onto them as well...nothing major, but many minor victories lead to one greater one in the end. Not only that, I have nuked a few villages as well.

It is an interesting twist to the story and I am still deciding about what I think about it...There is certainly going to be a major shift now (even though it may not be obvios) but I think something major and trully groud breaking may occur...there are many possibilities, but im not saying anything, i will let you work it out for yourselves.

Repinski

wtf? you're kidding right? i haven't looked at the map yet, or the forum in general for awhile. please tell me this is a joke. right? i'm not gullible right? it's not a merge? please? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

No I am serious. I will not reveal my source because it is now obvious the world didn't know about it yet.

DeletedUser81101

why the hell did you open your mouth where it wasn't required. Ever stop to think someone actually involved would have posted that if we were ready to let the fricken world know.

And yes, don't diss LEGION for this, we approached them.

DeletedUser

On countless occasions Repinski has proved to be ignorant, loud mouthed and show a clear lack of maturity when it comes to representing himself and expressing his thoughts on these forums.
He has quit this world but to the annoyance of most people, he decides to still make his presence felt in the world forums.

Allowing people not part of a world to create new threads and make posts in the external forums shouldn't be allowed in my opinion. I understand why they would want everyone to be able read any of the world forums, but to allow anyone to post and create threads as they wish is definitely a flaw that I'd like to see rectified one day.
In reality, I know that it is very unlikely TW will do this so why don't you just do everyone a favour Repinski and please just .......... GET LOST!!!

Focus your attention on the world that you do play without making yourself look like an idiot here any longer.. Please. . . .

DeletedUser

Tribal hugging= avoiding war at all costs. We all have been fighting since the beginning of this world. A merge isn't Tribal hugging. More?! took a continent, by fighting hard, and politics, Sins did the same, Sins and more?! formed watch!, watch did their fair share of fighting as well, due to inactiveness and leadership issues we joined legion, Legion had also been fighting their way to K dominance. Then we were the legion you know today. We all have always fought hard, never backed down and the merges were just smart moves to be able to stand our own against the super powers that were growing next door.
With these super powers i mean Morph at start, wich was also formed out of a good tribe or 2, and wich then joined who? to form the who? as we know it, despite the merges, all these tribes have never fence-sitted and have always been holding their own.
I think their is no reason at all to call legion tribalhuggers, cause every single tribe around now did the same, either merged, or let other tribes join them. It's just how things go and should go.
Tribalhugging is nobling abandoneds, and talking ur way out of every war, and if others war, not taking sides and just sitting their watching and taking more barbs and solo people or tiny tribes that don't stand a chance.

All of us, wether it is legion or who?, have always brought it if necessary and have never been without a war, and we will keep sticking it to peoples faces untill we are all rimmed or W33 explodes.

Death before dishonor baby! :D

I just gave this bit of history because repinksky doens't seem to have a clue about the world history, meh how could he he wasn't here, but it's not fair to acuse legion of tribalhugging without claiming the same for every other tribe on this world, and on every single last TW tribe on every world out there.

Wether we will merge or not doesn't even matter here, we might, we might not, who knows, but if you want to give ur opinion, please give a decent one that is based upon facts and is acurate, instead of putting up an image and trying to look like a pro.

DeletedUser

but this is the main war in w36. how can it just end with a merge between enemies? wow. what now, everyone hit E=MC^2 then merge? everyone merges into one tribe and a few academies? i'm losing faith in TW. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:, sad, :(

DeletedUser

Once again repinski is out of line. First he disses Big Bobbert over posting a very nice obituary about poor Impulses... how tasteless! Now he takes it into his own hands to make an announcement that should have been made not just by people still playing this world, but the leaders involved. And to insult the tribes involved when he's left and can nothing more to say about what is going on here.

Both Legion and WHO have fought hard. If they choose to settle their differences, who is repinski to comment? Detox has also been fighting WHO for some time but I discussed this idea with PZA7 and I think this would be a great opportunity for Legion and WHO to both benefit and grow. After all, there's a lot of people quitting this world (coughrepinskicough) and new blood is needed to interest alive in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If we get an academy tribe, I quit :p. But i think leaders are smart enough not to make a family tribe/academy. Anywayz the merge is still just rumours. There is nothing confirmed and even if it would happen. New, bigger and better wars will probably start then. ^^
I don't know jack about a merge tbh, I just replied on the tribalhugging comment.

DeletedUser81101

I still think you're a decent pesron rep, you keep these forums alive.. but thinking it was your duty to post this was just dumb.. really dumb

Repinski

Focus your attention on the world that you do play without making yourself look like an idiot here any longer.. Please. . . .

I would but W43 is still in the major spamming stage of the externals.

Tribalhugging is nobling abandoneds, and talking ur way out of every war, and if others war, not taking sides and just sitting their watching and taking more barbs and solo people or tiny tribes that don't stand a chance.

This is very very and very wrong! Look at S²ORM in W24, they merged their way to the top of that world by always warring and in the end merging. Ask anyone from the W24 forums other then a S²ORM or S²ORM² (their acad) or =RES= (their closest ally) and they will tell you that.

rep is awesome! :-D

(sorry, I'm doing this against my will)

Bull I am not forcing you to do anything

Once again repinski is out of line.

I will admit that this one was out of line and the one about Impulses wasn't to dis him it was to stick it to bobbert because I could and I was in a mad mood that day. Also if I let flamming like this get to me I would have had to quit this game a long time ago.

but this is the main war in w36. how can it just end with a merge between enemies? wow. what now, everyone hit E=MC^2 then merge? everyone merges into one tribe and a few academies? i'm losing faith in TW. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:, sad, :(

Umm it is W33 not W36

On another note,

I would like to apologize to everyone here, This was not supposed to be posted yet. I sometimes write stuff up and save it in a folder for later posting. I also sometimes write stuff up for my brother to post things for me are certain times. I accidentally saved this in the wrong folder and so he posted it. I have now changed my TW forum pass and he won't be getting back into it. All replies before this one from me in this thread were not me, they were my brother.

I am sorry for the inconvenience I have caused these two tribes as it is obvious the world was not supposed to know yet.

I still think you're a decent pesron rep, you keep these forums alive.. but thinking it was your duty to post this was just dumb.. really dumb

It wasn't supposed to be posted yet :icon_confused: Sorry for the inconvenience.

One last thing, I really do wish you guys, yes both LEGION and Who?, good luck in this world. I am glad I got to have wared LEGION before I quit because after warring them I know that there is a lot of talent in that tribe.

Last edited: