Congratulations

DeletedUser

Umm it is W33 not W36

i play w36 and yes, that's even more depressing.

EDIT: ok, just realized i put w36 in the original post. i meant w33 of course. my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have now changed my TW forum pass and he won't be getting back into it. All replies before this one from me in this thread were not me, they were my brother.

A new forum name would be a better way to go.:icon_biggrin:

At least you have the decency to admit you made a mistake, even though you offloaded most of the blame onto your alter ego/evil twin.:lol:

Your keeping the forums busy though.... Which is more than i do.

Sayak

Mergers are part of TW and will always be. There bound to happen, even if it seems like alot of hugging, sometimes hugging is good :)

DeletedUser

sayak are u in detox? And i have to say, this merge will do great things on the world but not for the forum, if u think about it, its basically detox and legion now ):

DeletedUser

rep was cool until he blamed it all on his fake brother. you suck rep! (I was released when he said he wasnt forcing me ;-)

Sayak

sayak are u in detox? And i have to say, this merge will do great things on the world but not for the forum, if u think about it, its basically detox and legion now ):

Yeh lol, ive been on a long term leave of absence got my final exam today and then im back, just trying to kill time right now, dont ask me screen name id have to kill you :axemen: :icon_razz:

Hint: Ask Alice
2nd hint: dont ask who me who is Alice

Just playing :icon_cool:
Yes im bored :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Lol i actually know who Alice is!!

And i wont tell you either!!

btw sayak i dnt use that skype you added me on..add me on bigbobbert

Repinski

A new forum name would be a better way to go.:icon_biggrin:

At least you have the decency to admit you made a mistake, even though you offloaded most of the blame onto your alter ego/evil twin.:lol:

Your keeping the forums busy though.... Which is more than i do.

When I realize I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.

Repinski

Hmm it looks like by me announcing this prematurely it jump started the speed of the merge.

Now that the merge happened let me officially congratulate you,

Congratulations on the merge!!

DeletedUser

whats the next big thing now? the downfall of e=mc2 perhaps?

Repinski

That isn't really that big of a thing, IMO the scientists suck and I knew they would fall as soon as I heard that HAWKS F. was going to war them.

DeletedUser

Lol, ever since KDK publically humiliated them, I dont think anyone thinks they´re any good