Decide Decides to Declare?

DeletedUser

A mindless troll me? wow my point was tongue in cheek, however for you to call someone a troll is hugely ironic. You still seem to have dodged my question that Decide told Erevos they would jump in if CBTF et al had the upper hand on us, however hypocrisy seems to be thy name so I expect no better...

I was not calling you a mindless troll for that post (though that last part about my account certainly fit the bill). Reread what I wrote: I indicated it has been a recent trend on your part. Further, I have responded to that point in said thread, I was merely making some rounds and hit this thread first. And if you are going to declare me a hypocrite, do something to prove it, lest you prove my observations of your trend right.

Jeeze, you were really hoping to have something on me there, weren't you? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Let us see if I do. Why would you return to play an account in DN and not in Decide?

DeletedUser

Let us see if I do. Why would you return to play an account in DN and not in Decide?

It's a plot of ours to take down decide from the inside. Srsly. They're noobs; and this is not a joke.

DeletedUser

Whilst you lot squabble over something terribly unimportant, I have something much more important to say.

A few days ago I purchaced a Tropicana 'original', you know the one, with juicy bits in it. On the weekend, i opened it, and to my horror, there was no juicy bits in it. It was all 'smooth'! Urrgh. Smooth tastes so artificial! Has anyone got a similar experience. If so i might set up an online petition to get compensation.

And before I get an infraction, I better relate this to tribal wars.

Ummm.... THE may look like pointwhores on the outside, but really they are all smooth!

DeletedUser

I've already explained enough of my multiple reasons for choosing this distinct account, Gicusan. You want to know? Start reading my posts. Oh, and that still does not change the fact that Pink mentioning it as he did was trolling.

@ Electricool: Lol! Good post man.

Mick876

Rofl

Continue please, i find it amusing :)

your knowledge of the relationships of the SE tribes seem very limited so to save yourself embarrassment i wouldn't post about it. also will give you brownie points if you can show me where Pajuno said we were allies with BD?

DeletedUser

Rofl

your knowledge of the relationships of the SE tribes seem very limited so to save yourself embarrassment i wouldn't post about it. also will give you brownie points if you can show me where Pajuno said we were allies with BD?

Lol, what makes you think I even CARE about what tribes you like to get in bed with?

And yea, right, like I of all people would go out of my way to find evidence. that's a lauf

Mick876

Thats right, totally change the subject. Go and talk about something else you don't care about or should i say soemthing else you don't know about?

Crispycargo

Rofl

There are actually real tribes down there in the SE?!? Zomg! :icon_eek:

xinryr

There are actually real tribes down there in the SE?!? Zomg! :icon_eek:

Just one, it's name is Escape :p

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

No caps today...? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Thats right, totally change the subject. Go and talk about something else you don't care about or should i say soemthing else you don't know about?

Psh, I responded to your post, and then you go about saying I know nothing. ya ok brah.

DeletedUser

But you don't. your reply was totally wrong. and then your counter reply was just as bad.

That last bit was a joke, though I don't suppose someone like you would catch up on something like that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Agreed!

Well, there is another way to feel the effects of what I do. Fight us. Frankly, I always do something different. See, the beauty of a small account is that you don't have morale penalties. Also, people are so terrified of actually losing a village to lil' ol' me that they'll send defense from all of their villages in one area to defend against me. Even villages under attack by other THE members. This gives my team-mates villages, gives me some kills, and gives THE as a whole an advantage.

Hahahahaha.... As already pointed out, morale... ROFL.

Or maybe one day I'll end up wish six accounts to sit and/or run. Admittedly this is a rare one.
Been there, done that
Or maybe one day I'll spend four hours in negotiations with other tribes.
Been there, done that
Or maybe one day I'll spend four hours looking at a map, determining who in our enemy tribes are the best targets and what we need to do to win.
been there, done that, tho i must say much less time on my part... yet ops work out precisely to plan
Or, maybe one day I'll have to do the leg work on ensuring that someone, somewhere, meets a painful end.
been there, done that
Or, maybe one day - just maybe - you'll get to see first-hand why THE is better than you.
not likely. the few players coming south arent much to worry bout.

You say my size makes me all but meaningless to you, Pajuno. If you're so great a player, and this is so self-evident to you, then why does my tribe bother to listen to me? Why do they listen to a person that is so small and tiny and ineffectual that clearly he can't be skilled at what he does? You see, a true tactical master would have already come to this conclusion: There must be a reason, and that reason must do more than remove the negatives - it must push me so far into the positive column that I can claim the titles, honors, and responsibilities I execute as close to flawlessly as I can.

But, you're presenting yourself as either the sort that cannot begin to see behind the borders we've created. This means either you aren't as good as you think you are - or, you are as good as you think, and you're just playing politics to see what you can glean.

So which one will it be, Pajuno?

LOL. Jp, i do all you do, and then some. You say morale is a benefit, sitting others accounts, etc... i can and do all that, plus a real life, plus my account is not lacking... (that much) my nobling has turned evil, but if you cant beat em, join em!!!

Thing is, your saying your leadership and such is so valuable to be lacking in nukes/nobles and defense for your tribe....

So your pretty much gonna go with that as your final answer to what it is you do in THE?

At least Iceman is making caps in this war.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just one, it's name is Escape :p

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

image.php

image.php

No caps today...? :icon_sad:

Because there isnt a side two, dummy.:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE Hammer
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players: parmenion
Total conquers:
Side 1: 63
Side 2: 50
Difference: 13
image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 521,258
Side 2: 461,641
Difference: 59,617
image.php

Side 1: 12,410
Side 2: 44,315
Difference: 31,905
image.php

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha.... As already pointed out, morale... ROFL.

Been there, done that
Been there, done that
been there, done that, tho i must say much less time on my part... yet ops work out precisely to plan
been there, done that
not likely. the few players coming south arent much to worry bout.

LOL. Jp, i do all you do, and then some. You say morale is a benefit, sitting others accounts, etc... i can and do all that, plus a real life, plus my account is not lacking... (that much) my nobling has turned evil, but if you cant beat em, join em!!!

Thing is, your saying your leadership and such is so valuable to be lacking in nukes/nobles and defense for your tribe....

So your pretty much gonna go with that as your final answer to what it is you do in THE?

At least Iceman is making caps in this war.

:icon_eek:

JP has successfully led the #1 tribe on W30 since the world opened.

Can I hear a "Been there done that"?

*crickets*

Oh well, can't have everything, huh Paj? :)