[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser

The thing is, DECIDE is ACTIVELY fighting two tribe on both ends of their borders. What use is Atraeus if he's not going to play an account in the middle of 2 wars? Better he be useless here than in DECIDE.

And anyways, DECIDE sucks, why would he want to join them again? :icon_rolleyes:

And he spends more time on the PnP more than in-game because he likes arguing with you lot. To everyone their own, right?

Wel to each his own indeed. But imo he could as easily sit a backline account in Decide. Decide owns two Ks, surely there must be an account he can play or coplay that doesn't need constant supervision? That way he can also choose when he fights/defends for Decide but he's doing it in the tribe and not outside of it in another tribe.

Basically: not a single reason given forces him to go to DN rather then Decide. Of course, we don't know the full story but i'm going from what he says here not from anything else. Part of being good at TW means you know to prioritise. At this point in Decides history the priority for any halfway decent player should not be in the PnP, but ingame. If he's on here because he likes it that's fine by me. But it just goes to confirm the statement i made about teamplay. For his team, right now, there is nothing as beneficial as someone helping out with sitting/account management/... ingame. Personally i only come here after having done everything necessary ingame. Of course he's free to make a different choice ... but to me it doesn't make sense. Just as much as it doesn't make sense for him to take a DN account rather then a Decide one. I can think of some reasons that would make sense, but those aren't the ones he gave :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol! Hit a nerve, did I? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i doubt it, theyre probably just tired of your immense idiocity.

Just a thought tho, i know im kind of tired of your hypocrisy, iv even stopped reading your posts cause i know its just repeating repeating repeating in them anyways.

Gicusan

Anyway, as you called Shearjoy and other old and decent players liars, not to mention myself, as you chose to re-enter w30 through the back door, as you will obviously not have an answer to my question, I would like to welcome you, Atraeus, to my ignore list. Actually you are the first one ever making that far. Good riddance.

DeletedUser

Excuse me atr, are all these gyus who literally "jumped" on you, today, your ex fans on the pnp, or was I reading another forum for so many months? As I think I have posted in some thread these days, "masks have come off" - or sth like that...

Please keep posting and disregard bitter comments. :icon_cool:

Lol! Actually R2, they are the leading members of my "fan club" (Bad is the President), and it is always a pleasure when they drop a debate and start to focus attacks on me. Nothing makes a man feel more accomplished. But I think I'm done. I expressed my views on the war, I expressed my points on my presence in the game, and anyone interested in my position is more than welcome to read what has been written, make their own opinion, and contact me with any questions. As for why they should feel the need to attack me so much instead of addressing my points, well... I'll leave that to the readers to decide.

I can't deny that sudden outburst by them was rather amusing though. But you know what they say, if THE/BD don't hate you, you ain't doing your job right. :icon_cool:

the pink panther

bit quiet

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 7
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132,688
Side 2: 53,079
Difference: 79,609

image.php

DeletedUser

finally you admit reading it!! all that text etc just for that simple answer of yes you were contacted i thankyou.

DeletedUser

finally you admit reading it!! all that text etc just for that simple answer of yes you were contacted i thankyou.

Um... you're welcome? :lol: (It seems he lost track of what he was debating somewhere along the way.)

xinryr

Deja vu! This reminds me of the whole McCain anti-Obama thing during the election... Where's JP been through all of this? I'd like to see his opinion here.

Anyway, here are the stats for today:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 51,545
Side 2: 15,529
Difference: 36,016

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 19,007
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19,007

image.php

netjakdim

I would like to ask a question as it kind of has me confused. You may send me the answer in mail or on here makes no difference to me really but I just needed to get your point of view straight in my head sir.

You say that you are playing an account in DN simply so that you will have time to sit accounts in Decide. Instead of playing an account in Decide and sitting for those same accounts.
So you are spending some of the time you could effectively be using to help Decide by working an account in DN.
Then you state that you are here on PNP becuase that is where they wanted you. If there are so many accounts that need to be sat that you could not manage a front line or mid tribe account do to time constraints. Would it not stand to reason that you would need every second you could manage to help keep those accounts rolling?

See this is where my confusion comes in. It is given you left W30 becuase you did not have enough time to play while you had a front line account. However you have found the time to come on here and spend from the timestamps within your posts several hours on PNP. On top of this you say that along with running an account within DN that you are also sitting accounts for Decide players, which given they are probably not on the front lines as you already left becuase you could not work a frontline account. As well you are also working their forums on top of all of this. To me this seems like several hours of work a day even if you had a premium account, yet you did not have time to work a front line account. How long did you need to work the front line account? I have a few accounts that I am working and takes me quite a few hours a day some of them actively and some accounts passively in different worlds. However I would think that it would be a more constructive use of time if you wanted to come back and help Decide that you would take in one of their accounts instead of the DN account that way you would eliminate the time required for that and be able to designate it towards helping Decide more effectively.
Anyway I just find it a bit confussing and just wondering what the whole philosophy is on that.
I think it would be kind of like Peyton Manning leaving the Colts and joining the Browns only to stay in Colts camp everyweek and run the practice squad for them that way he would not actually have to play on Sundays becuase he no longer has the time becuase he left and went to play for Clevland when he could have simply stayed with Indy the whole time.

Mick876

I would like to ask a question as it kind of has me confused. You may send me the answer in mail or on here makes no difference to me really but I just needed to get your point of view straight in my head sir.

You say that you are playing an account in DN simply so that you will have time to sit accounts in Decide. Instead of playing an account in Decide and sitting for those same accounts.
So you are spending some of the time you could effectively be using to help Decide by working an account in DN.
Then you state that you are here on PNP becuase that is where they wanted you. If there are so many accounts that need to be sat that you could not manage a front line or mid tribe account do to time constraints. Would it not stand to reason that you would need every second you could manage to help keep those accounts rolling?

See this is where my confusion comes in. It is given you left W30 becuase you did not have enough time to play while you had a front line account. However you have found the time to come on here and spend from the timestamps within your posts several hours on PNP. On top of this you say that along with running an account within DN that you are also sitting accounts for Decide players, which given they are probably not on the front lines as you already left becuase you could not work a frontline account. As well you are also working their forums on top of all of this. To me this seems like several hours of work a day even if you had a premium account, yet you did not have time to work a front line account. How long did you need to work the front line account? I have a few accounts that I am working and takes me quite a few hours a day some of them actively and some accounts passively in different worlds. However I would think that it would be a more constructive use of time if you wanted to come back and help Decide that you would take in one of their accounts instead of the DN account that way you would eliminate the time required for that and be able to designate it towards helping Decide more effectively.
Anyway I just find it a bit confussing and just wondering what the whole philosophy is on that.
I think it would be kind of like Peyton Manning leaving the Colts and joining the Browns only to stay in Colts camp everyweek and run the practice squad for them that way he would not actually have to play on Sundays becuase he no longer has the time becuase he left and went to play for Clevland when he could have simply stayed with Indy the whole time.

No silly, he is helping his old tribe by joining there ally who is betraying them :)

Nothing like watching your ally sink, Titanic anyone?

the pink panther

I have no idea who this guy is, he has no biased either way, that is exactly everyones point, very well put my friend

netjakdim

I have no idea who this guy is, he has no biased either way, that is exactly everyones point, very well put my friend

After reading some of the posts on this world I am nothing more than a confused person at the moment sir.:icon_rolleyes:

Hoping and praying for some clarity on the idiocity of the logic I have seen from some posts.

Mick876

He has no logic, he tries to hide the fact he is wrong by confusing the hell out of everyone with his posts.

DeletedUser59451

I love all the speculation, spamming across several threads about why chris decided to play a DN account over his old account or another account in decide. He gave his reasons, you guys disregard them, what else is there to it? You keep bugging him for an answer, he keeps laughing to himself at all the speculation! My guess at why he picked an account in DN(an i have tried looking up the skype chat to verify but can't find it through all the garbage in the chat) is because we asked him! Simple as that.. As far as i can remember the convo went something like this.. "chris, you wana play in DN? we have a couple of accounts free" -(sam offers one account) "Nah, that account would be too much work for me" -(sam offers IvIalice account, and says go on, go on, go on) "Ah ok then, all these wars have me wanting to get back on the PnP" AND THAT WAS IT! Simple how the powers of persuasion work! Maybe of decide contacted him he would have went there.. Obviously we weren't going to pass up the chance to get a good player onto an idle account, even if he has done nothing with it since he got it :D

Edit: Apologies if this is off topic, but in fairness, none of the last two pages have been on topic!

DeletedUser

Didn't he said that if he ever came back that he'd join [DN] way back when?