A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

(where ever Evil is now) Evil - My funnest moments in this world...its a shame to see the tribe go,we made it to the top 3 in OD a miracle that shows we had the fury of 1000x woman scorned.Tis the day i see my old buddys again i will eagerly help them show the power of Evil and darkness once more.

DeletedUser

(where ever Evil is now) Evil - My funnest moments in this world...its a shame to see the tribe go,we made it to the top 3 in OD a miracle that shows we had the fury of 1000x woman scorned.Tis the day i see my old buddys again i will eagerly help them show the power of Evil and darkness once more.
I agree with this completly. Not exactly what hes saying but the meaning of the message my funnest time in this world better yet in this game was spent in scion. Under the leadership of anty with crysa ali AC grandma (ygd) and all the others. Im not saying i dont like being an AXE and dont like boozie sid or jaffe just so far i do miss the old days a little bit. Im sure there are numerous amounts of people in this world who miss being in old tribes as well we should make a thread out that.

DeletedUser42208

And later on i say that that was a type how about you waste your time and go find that one to.:icon_rolleyes: Or you could actauly go in the game and do something.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...72399&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Have no room to talk about inactives at all.

your the one that opted for someone to go and prove you wrong, its not my fault you don't even know what you yourself is talking about. and i'm not talking about inactives, YOU are:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 Wanted (dead)
2 -?- (dead)
3 tH (zombies?)
4 AXE
5 4Horse (dead)
6 {DMN} (dead)
7 Godly (dead)
8 *N~L* (99% dead)
9 WeRock (dead)
10 DA
11 TSoH
12 Exile.
13 ZEUS (dead)
14 *X* (dead)
15 Exile3
16 }}RP{{ (dead)
17 Envy (dead)
18 Exl. (dead)
19 ={EK}= (dead)
20 TicTac (dead)

has it really been a year since that top20 line up? >.>

DeletedUser

Hey, we got Exl. to rank 12ish or 11 >_>, so how old is that? I'm guessing roughly a year?

DeletedUser

1 Wanted (dead)
2 -?- (dead)
3 tH (zombies?)
4 AXE
5 4Horse (dead)
6 {DMN} (dead)
7 Godly (dead)
8 *N~L* (99% dead)
9 WeRock (dead)
10 DA
11 TSoH
12 Exile.
13 ZEUS (dead)
14 *X* (dead)
15 Exile3
16 }}RP{{ (dead)
17 Envy (dead)
18 Exl. (dead)
19 ={EK}= (dead)
20 TicTac (dead)

has it really been a year since that top20 line up? >.>

wow interesting post heavy...fav is the zombie part of th! go finish the job off tsoh!

DeletedUser

we cant they some how worked out there heads is there weakness and wear giant metal helmets with metal kneck ties =S

chewtoy7

wow go tsoh
havnt been on this in about 5 or 6 months
and tsoh are still good :D
wat ever happened to Wanted they die?

DeletedUser

1 AXE so far have showed themself to be the best bunch of players on world 15 .

2 TSoH me thinks these could match AXE , they will be here endgame i will place bets on it .
3 Exile. these have potetial but how long untill AXE breaks them ?
4 !WAR! they could do something but my bet is they will just go inactive again .
5 DA good bunch of players imo could go somewhere but choose to sit in their corner eating mince pies :)
6 tH could of done something but they didnt know that NOBODY ANNOYS JMON! (if you do heavy is taken of his leache)
7 TSoH-F they have DS <333
8 *N~L* bye 9 N.W.O. bodfish apears to of turned things around gratz bod <3
10 Exile3 bye 11 EviL bye *wave*
12 AXED .... 13 [TS] good bunch of players but they arent going to last against TSoH
14 DA-III aparantley inactive but winning VS axe :S
15 VISINE ? 16 TKOD ? 17 WRHR why am i in this fail ? i mean i been inactive for about a week and im still in there o_O
18 Wagy ...

19 =10= ?
20 =TEL= GO AWAY! "_"

DeletedUser

1 AXE so far have showed themself to be the best bunch of players on world 15 .

2 TSoH me thinks these could match AXE , they will be here endgame i will place bets on it .
3 Exile. these have potetial but how long untill AXE breaks them ?
4 !WAR! they could do something but my bet is they will just go inactive again .
5 DA good bunch of players imo could go somewhere but choose to sit in their corner eating mince pies :)
6 tH could of done something but they didnt know that NOBODY ANNOYS JMON! (if you do heavy is taken of his leache)
7 TSoH-F they have DS <333
8 *N~L* bye 9 N.W.O. bodfish apears to of turned things around gratz bod <3
10 Exile3 bye 11 EviL bye *wave*
12 AXED .... 13 [TS] good bunch of players but they arent going to last against TSoH
14 DA-III aparantley inactive but winning VS axe :S
15 VISINE ? 16 TKOD ? 17 WRHR why am i in this fail ? i mean i been inactive for about a week and im still in there o_O
18 Wagy ...

19 =10= ?
20 =TEL= GO AWAY! "_"

Why thank you:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

AXE- Strong, imo will stay rank 1 through the rest of w15 unless the barbs decide to team with exile
Tsoh- strong, good leadership but very spread out atm, matter of time before someone realizes *hint hint*
exile-you were awsome till you declared on my favy. but i still love ya=)
!war!- wow an even more inactive nl tribe?
da- not wasting my time.
th- God i love this tribe, tH may appear weak but we have some of the strongest members in tw.
Tsoh-F- SAME AS TSOH
*n~L*- easier villages than barbs...
N.W.O- wrestling? wow... uhhh the first sign NL had active players=P
Exile3- change your name to exile2!
Axed- the idea of having a tribe just for inactives kinda just makes me want to att em=P
evil- congrats the 4 of you are annoying leave th alone so we can fight tsoh same with you nl
[TS]- 4 members that hate tsoh? well get active and help us=P
Da-iii- again CHANGE YOUR NAME TO DA-ii or 2Lazy2Standup2tsoh-ii
VISINE-Axe quitter (theres a tribe for inactives ya know you dont need your own)
TKOD- Noobs who just wont die!
4HORSE- leave it to and evil member to disgrace the 4h name..
WRHR- wr and wrhr merged(for those who care) and created a even bigger rimmed tribe. i started nobbling them bc i dont like the color red and i got a message from megan of NL that she is protecting them LMAO
Wagy- who da hell is wagy?
-I-- FREE VILLAGES!!!!!