Decide Decides to Declare?

DeletedUser

and specifically in my threads

now this struck me as rather off, you claim im in your thread's symf is then telling you this thread does not belong to you, whereas you clarify you meant the 1thread you have.

Now then why talk about multiply threads when it all boils down to one ? and please pajfail, you say i embarass my tribe, yet there hasnt been a single thread in the w30 history where you havnt come in and ranted about your epicness, has it now ?

why have i been insulting and rather harsh in my posts to you ? cause i just dont like you, and if i could push it as far as to say well i detest you, even tho i havnt even met you lest gotten to know you.
Oh and in my defense i didnt say a single bad thing to you until i saw that BS you wrote about me 1 page back.

Now in all fairness, this is my own opinion, and i do not speak for THE's members as they are capable of speaking theyre own minds, neither do i say this or insult you to protect JP as i know he dont need it, simple truth i realy realy do not like you.

And when it comes to me pounding my chest, there might come a time when phoenx will share borders with THE and then and only then will we test who has the bigger e-peen, until then you just continue to spread you epicness all over every thread, and you do indeed hijack alot of them.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and specifically in my threads

Referral to your chest thumping in Phoenx threads about three weeks back...

now this struck me as rather off, you claim im in your thread's symf is then telling you this thread does not belong to you, whereas you clarify you meant the 1thread you have.

Sigh, you dont have to read into everything... or do you?

Now then why talk about multiply threads when it all boils down to one ? and please pajfail, you say i embarass my tribe, yet there hasnt been a single thread in the w30 history where you havnt come in and ranted about your epicness, has it now ?

Ah. More huge exaggeration, and deflection.. nice to see THE's tactics never change.

why have i been insulting and rather harsh in my posts to you ? cause i just dont like you, and if i could push it as far as to say well i detest you, even tho i havnt even met you lest gotten to know you.
Oh and in my defense i didnt say a single bad thing to you until i saw that BS you wrote about me 1 page back.
]

LOL> your defense is naught, everyone knows the village idiot visited every time they see a dexa post. More angry words, personal insults, name calling, and capitalized letters... ROFL.

Now in all fairness, this is my own opinion, and i do not speak for THE's members as they are capable of speaking theyre own minds, neither do i say this or insult you to protect JP as i know he dont need it, simple truth i realy realy do not like you.

Feeling is mutual. Usually this stems from the fact you realize how much you suck. LOL.

And when it comes to me pounding my chest, there might come a time when phoenx will share borders with THE and then and only then will we test who has the bigger e-peen, until then you just continue to spread you epicness all over every thread, and you do indeed hijack alot of them.

I believe you were all over my thread roaring about how big and tough you are and how you want a border...

Anyways, i dont hijack threads until mental midgets like yourself come into them trying to shout me down... Until your post, it was a logical and intelligent debate.

DeletedUser

Glad at least you shut Dexa up from ruining your "nonchalant" pnp face....

and i ask you this, did i throw shit your way before this statement of yours or after ? as you can see its just a simple question.

im glad its mutual, that way we dont need to mask anything up with lies or anything do we ?

hehe and paj, village idiot? i thought that where your unofficial title, or was that clown ? hmm not a big difference there in any case ^^

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and i ask you this, did i throw shit your way before this statement of yours or after ? as you can see its just a simple question.

im glad its mutual, that way we dont need to mask anything up with lies or anything do we ?

hehe and paj, village idiot? i thought that where your unofficial title, or was that clown ? hmm not a big difference there in any case ^^

That is today's spark....

Go back to my phoenx war thread.. lets see how much smack THE was posting in there, completely unwarranted..

I recall reading your roaring text about how you cant wait to have a border...

Go ahead.. i will wait for you to go back and recall just what idiocy you were posting..

DeletedUser

LOL> your defense is naught, everyone knows the village idiot visited every time they see a dexa post. More angry words, personal insults, name calling, and capitalized letters... ROFL.

You could very easily substitute your name for dexa's, and use that same post as a reference.

Personal insults?
Usually this stems from the fact you realize how much you suck.
Check.

Name calling?
until mental midgets like yourself
Check.

Capitalized letters?
and capitalized letters... ROFL.
Check.

So according to Pajuno logic...

Pajuno = village idiot.

DeletedUser

Referral to your chest thumping in Phoenx threads about three weeks back...

Sigh, you dont have to read into everything... or do you?

Ah. More huge exaggeration, and deflection.. nice to see THE's tactics never change.

]

so what your saying is basicly that since you come in and tries to hijack every thread i write in, as you so elgantly put it, your the village idiot ? cause look at it, i write a post, followed by you answering and bam the village idiot where there not to far behind me ^^ thanks for clearing it up, hehe made my day paj :)

Feeling is mutual. Usually this stems from the fact you realize how much you suck. LOL.

I believe you were all over my thread roaring about how big and tough you are and how you want a border...

Anyways, i dont hijack threads until mental midgets like yourself come into them trying to shout me down... Until your post, it was a logical and intelligent debate.

answer in bold.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You could very easily substitute your name for dexa's, and use that same post as a reference.

Personal insults?
Check.

Name calling?
Check.

Capitalized letters?
Check.

So according to Pajuno logic...

Pajuno = village idiot.

LOL.

can already answer this one for you...

i cant beat em, so i join em... Lower myself to his level, quite nicely. :p

However, like i said, the conversation was intelligent until he posted.. and then he brought it right down to his level...

while if you draw a comparison to Jp's history, seems he will be "sacrificed" for his tribe and be "Centered"..........

Check, Point.
no answer??

Thing of it is that its not that farfetched, nor that far out of reach... but i suppose if your gonna lobby for a conversation change, im sure you know the real deal... Glad at least you shut Dexa up from ruining your "nonchalant" pnp face....

Cue the monkeys!!

Check, Point.

Proven?

Got more personal insults and namefails to drop, dexa? Do you think that its really getting to me?

Again, typical THE Pnp, anything to deflect from the inability of Jp to play an account and lead at the same time.

Kudos guys, you sure are swell at it. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

Mick876

i never actualy looked at how many points JP had, always thought he must be around the 900k mark since people say he is slacking and well i am 1.3 and my account stood inactive for months. But this?

JPohlman (i CaNt' RiTe GuD) 43 376.774 46

That is just weak, never knew it was that bad. Snafumaster has more point than you and he has been inactive for the majority of W30 due to W6. You need to stop making home movies and get nobling.

cececole

LOL.

Again, typical THE Pnp, anything to deflect from the inability of Jp to play an account and lead at the same time.

Which, by and large, was my point and mick's (if I do not miss your meaning). JP may be the greatest planner and inspirational leader in W30 or a number of worlds (and I really don't mean that with any sarcasm)--which serves his tribe well. But can we truly reward him with accolades regarding his leadership if he is only leading and not actively playing? Is it enough to be the great thinker and planner? Or must one have the ability to lead with his axe into battle to be deemed in the top ranks of TW leaders?

DeletedUser

my viewpoint on leadership... if they deliver the goods there isnt an issue i think we can all agree jp is delivering the goods. who has been on the other end of THE's planning? its not a nice place to be, how does he get all those players performing/working together they are good anyway but how?

do those qualities outweigh points and villages, oh they do don't they,

wow some leaders have more villas and points thumbs up :) i know what kind of leader id rather have... (this excluded baddie who just rocks points/oda/odd/planning and just ace haha)

DeletedUser92

I'm also unsure how he could have led all these great tribes simultaneously, yet he is unable to balance the running of a good account with the leadership of a tribe.

I didn't.

Beta-World ended by default. It had to, cuz it was beta. I forget where THE was on the ranks; it didn't really matter, I think we'd barely gotten to people having two academies. This is back, y'know, when you could only build three nobles with a level 3 academy.

I played World 1 while I student taught; that makes it almost three years ago. I led my tribe, we did alright, we had much to learn. My problem was bringing in too many elements from other games (Utopia) and not playing TW for itself.

We played briefly on W2 and W4, but they were inconsequential to the issue.

World 8 I spent about a year and a half on, and I still have my account there with four villages left. Throughout the time THE was under my leadership, it was "pound for pound" one of the best tribes on W8, if not the best. CLOROX was a good rival. I got begged into a very bad merger under allegedly-dire circumstances, and a house divided against itself cannot stand. That it lasted as a #1 tribe for months after the fact is a testament to a lot of things, few of them positive - that any operations at all were successful in some areas was, on the other hand, because I took the time to select the targets for my players who were completely inept at doing so, themselves.

But, as all things that go up must descend, there eventually came a time when W30 opened and I'd served my time in my tribe on W8. I did all I could to ensure a secure transfer of power and I retired from that world after about two years of leading.

On W30, I launch attacks and send support. You'd be surprised just how many nobles are dead due to me. Oh, I don't hit as hard as everyone...But I'd say very, very few people are so gosh darned good at it that they make people opt to successfully defend one village rather than the three they could; two rather than six, if not more.

DeletedUser

i never actualy looked at how many points JP had, always thought he must be around the 900k mark since people say he is slacking and well i am 1.3 and my account stood inactive for months. But this?

JPohlman (i CaNt' RiTe GuD) 43 376.774 46

That is just weak, never knew it was that bad. Snafumaster has more point than you and he has been inactive for the majority of W30 due to W6. You need to stop making home movies and get nobling.

Just proves that Phoenx likes points as much as I do, and I am 14, so that has something to say for itself.

Mick876

I didn't.

Beta-World ended by default. It had to, cuz it was beta. I forget where THE was on the ranks; it didn't really matter, I think we'd barely gotten to people having two academies. This is back, y'know, when you could only build three nobles with a level 3 academy.

I played World 1 while I student taught; that makes it almost three years ago. I led my tribe, we did alright, we had much to learn. My problem was bringing in too many elements from other games (Utopia) and not playing TW for itself.

World 8 I spent about a year and a half on, and I still have my account there with four villages left. Throughout the time THE was under my leadership, it was "pound for pound" one of the best tribes on W8, if not the best. CLOROX was a good rival. I got begged into a very bad merger under allegedly-dire circumstances, and a house divided against itself cannot stand. That it lasted as a #1 tribe for months after the fact is a testament to a lot of things, few of them positive - that any operations at all were successful in some areas was, on the other hand, because I took the time to select the targets for my players who were completely inept at doing so, themselves.

But, as all things that go up must descend, there eventually came a time when W30 opened and I'd served my time in my tribe on W8. I did all I could to ensure a secure transfer of power and I retired from that world after about two years of leading.

On W30, I launch attacks and send support. You'd be surprised just how many nobles are dead due to me. Oh, I don't hit as hard as everyone...But I'd say very, very few people are so gosh darned good at it that they make people opt to successfully defend one village rather than the three they could; two rather than six, if not more.

so bascily the whole you have lead many top tribes is really you have lead 2 top tribes. W8 and W30. Paj lead on W6 and W30 so i would say you got nothing to brag about.

Beta was hardly open to even lead a tribe, World 1 you did "alright", W2 and W4 you played "Briefly" so i am guessing you did not do that well on the worlds, and then finaly 8 worlds later you strike gold.

So i wouldn't say you have lead many good tribes again because you havent :icon_eek:

Just proves that Phoenx likes points as much as I do, and I am 14, so that has something to say for itself.

how is that? my point along with Pajunos is that he is not capable of growing and lead a tribe. so no it does not have something to say for itself because you fail to see our point. Read our posts i am sure Paj has stated several times how he prefers smaller tribes with less points but more skill.

Also i think this sums up JPs fighting capability. (taken from different thread)

Offense takes longer than defense most of the time

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didn't.

First of all, I realised you didn't, the rest of my post made that pretty evident. However it's good to see that you proved me correct, sorry symf, but you've just been proven so clearly wrong. Although the definition of succesful is subjective, I find it hard to believe many will class 2 inconsquential tribes, a tribe with top players at 50k points succesful. JP has led 2 succesful tribes, the same as Pajuno.

Everything THE has said about you being a great leader, that you have done so much in the past and on this world that you do not need to defend your gameplay was all complete bollocks. I fail to see where in there it is shown that you are a better leader than Paj, nowhere in your history have you done what he has.

You lead the number 1 tribe in points in this world, yes you are doing well, however if we look at what both you and Paj had to work with on the outset of this world I find it hard to believe that you are so confident in both your leadership skills, and Paj's lack of them. There is no doubt that Pajuno has brought phoenx into the spotlight in a way it never would have been without him, whatever you and the rest of THE say, you do see them as a top tribe, you've likely seen what they've done on previous worlds, so I can only assume you see them as a threat.

I am disappointed however JP that you claimed your leadership abilities were proven before W1, this may well be true, however your abilities as a duke on TW are not directly correlated to your leadership abilities. That statement was totally absurd.

Oh, and I thought the 3 nobles with L3 academy was still a setting...may be wrong, but I feel like I played a world very recently where that was the setting, packet worlds? I really don't know, I hate those worlds and avoid them at all costs.

Mick876

Oh, and I thought the 3 nobles with L3 academy was still a setting...may be wrong, but I feel like I played a world very recently where that was the setting, packet worlds? I really don't know, I hate those worlds and avoid them at all costs.

yup W41 is that setting.

DeletedUser

Strange but is anyone else having Deja vu? I kind of remember a similar amount of criticism being directed toward a duke that was nobled out of W30. Anyone remember BloodHood? OH ya that guy from HAM!!! that everyone gave crap to because he had small points. Maybe history will repeat itself eh? Dukes that only lead seem to be a weak link.

DeletedUser

Strange but is anyone else having Deja vu? I kind of remember a similar amount of criticism being directed toward a duke that was nobled out of W30. Anyone remember BloodHood? OH ya that guy from HAM!!! that everyone gave crap to because he had small points. Maybe history will repeat itself eh? Dukes that only lead seem to be a weak link.

BH failed due to weak diplomacy, not because of his points.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BH failed due to weak diplomacy, not because of his points.

oh man, dont start this pointless debate again....

If bh had more points, he could have done better for his tribe, etc.. etc...

Your saying if we replaced BH with Baddie, that ham would still have fallen that hard?

i believe the relevant point here is the correlation between Jp and Bh....

DeletedUser

Coming under attack from every neighboring tribe? Probably.

edit: 1,000th post, lulz.

DeletedUser92

If at any point I said offense takes longer to build than defense, it was clearly a mistake on my behalf. They happen. Otherwise, the reason I can say that my leadership abilities are what they are is because people for some reason like the way I do things and follow me. This is not a Tribalwars-unique condition; before TW was in Beta, I played Utopia. I led a Kingdom there for years. We might never have been top-ranked, but we won a lot of wars, and I not only led an alliance there for some time, but actually fought some alliance wars. Imagine coordinating 30 different tribes at once, working with 30 different bureaucracies, having to iron out the inefficiencies of each - all while running your own.

That's what I was doing as a war chief.

I'm not saying we were an amazing group or whatever. In fact, we were far from the strongest. But in all the fights that took place, my KD was one of the best in that war. We had good records - but Utopia is a different game. Some of those players went on to play Tribalwars, others didn't, and either way the actual record of success might not matter as much as the fact that experience and development does.

As to how we did on W1, our tribe was "pound for pound" one of the best. We didn't hold a candle to TW, and Death was pretty good (seeing as it was being led by one of my former tribemates, Hells Horses, who joined up with me from Utopia). Under my buddy Bean's leadership, who learned just about everything he knew (at that point) from me, D.D.R. made it to #3. So that's a #2 and #3 tribe that were led by people who followed my example. Hmm.

Of course, none of this matters to the topic at hand, which is Decide declaring on Green. Can someone do me the favor of updating those stats, again?