tH vs TSOH fam.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

those people that give up so easily are draining away my will to play.

its no fun to fight with enemys that give in so fast.

I'll fight you :) not right now though.. i be busy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh don t worry theres enough da players all arround me to fight with.

as long as they don t give up ... or me getting sewerly pwnd meaning gettin kicked out of k 77 i should have some fun... i hope.

DeletedUser

i doubt too many will fight you.. we're all inactive remember? :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually i have no idea whats going on with the da players arround me i haven t played myself for a month sue me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Having to stop attacking N~L to fight a silly war with some with the same goal and same enemy is pointless to me. We should go back to eradicating N~L and leave the silly business behind. This fight is doing nothing but tossing up the world and pushing us alll away from our main goal, N~L and it seems many on these forums agree.

jmonjure today at 21:09
So, it has come to my attention that you were attempting to get DA to merge with you guys so you could attack TSoH...not a good idea.

Jmon that is false. We were going to have DA merge into us to make both tribes stronger in the fight against N~L. We had discussed that in the event of your tribe attacking us because of the merge we would make sure we are ready but we never did it in any intention of attacking you.

and just to clear something up I feel targeted in this comment:
You said "So, I told tH in confidence that our next target would be DA once NL was gone, "
I am the only one you speak to that I am aware of from council in our tribe. You told me but I never told anyone. So however am.ba found out was not me.

DeletedUser

Having to stop attacking N~L to fight a silly war with some with the same goal and same enemy is pointless to me. We should go back to eradicating N~L and leave the silly business behind. This fight is doing nothing but tossing up the world and pushing us alll away from our main goal, N~L and it seems many on these forums agree.

jmonjure today at 21:09
So, it has come to my attention that you were attempting to get DA to merge with you guys so you could attack TSoH...not a good idea.

Jmon that is false. We were going to have DA merge into us to make both tribes stronger in the fight against N~L. We had discussed that in the event of your tribe attacking us because of the merge we would make sure we are ready but we never did it in any intention of attacking you.

and just to clear something up I feel targeted in this comment:
You said "So, I told tH in confidence that our next target would be DA once NL was gone, "
I am the only one you speak to that I am aware of from council in our tribe. You told me but I never told anyone. So however am.ba found out was not me.

but the piece of mail am.ba got a hold of was a piece of mail between you and jmon...did am.ba haxxor your account to get to it then

DeletedUser

Your right as I look back I did tell someone. It was not to point that out it was to push aside the rumors that we had been told tsoh was planning to attack us. I am sorry for that I was unaware it was going to go further than my intentions for it.

DeletedUser

It was a one sentence quote i used to show his response to the rumors. I was asked to find out details on the rumor. Copy and paste not forwarded as jmon states.

edit: and the discussions with DA started weeks before that.

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

those people that give up so easily are draining away my will to play.

its no fun to fight with enemys that give in so fast.

Ill fight you ;)
I got nothing else to do apart from being inactive :D

DeletedUser

Jewel you could of had the best intensions in the world but am.ba didnt.

DeletedUser

It was a one sentence quote i used to show his response to the rumors. I was asked to find out details on the rumor. Copy and paste not forwarded as jmon states.

edit: and the discussions with DA started weeks before that.

It was more than a sentence quote he had, it was a whole conversation snipet, i have seen the mail between him and DA, there are somethings best not shared, things were said to you thinking am.ba was not longer in control, i will say this once, had we have known that he was still in charge there would have never been a NAP, so everyone needs to stop acting so surprised the only reason we didnt attack when he got caught spying was because at the time NL was the bigger threat, and tbh if i would have gotten my way, TSoH would have never taken the NAP tH offered to begin with, i told jmon then i thought am.ba was still in control.....but you guys wanted him, you have him, now enjoy

DeletedUser

Frankly, I think you should look at the situation on hand a bit more realistically.

tH have every opportunity to do fine against Tsoh and I see no reason why they should fall quickly, EXCEPT for if people do exactly what you are trying to do and run from a fight. You wonder why Jmon wont answer your mail? Its pathetic that the war is a day old and already your looking for a way out.
Way to go for being a team player.

And tH didnt declare on Tsoh, Tsoh declared on tH, it who was the first post made by? Did you even read it? Did you bother to check the reasons given (whether they be biased or not) for the war? :icon_rolleyes:

IMO if tH can get their bigger players well coordinated and acting as a group against Tsoh, then Tsoh could be in a bit of a spot, there are some large players in that tribe who must have a huge number of nukes at their disposal. tH are well clustered where as Tsoh's recent recruiting spree has left them open to lots of scattered support requests.

Not supporting either side here, just offering some differing views against the consensus that tsoh will win easily. yes tsoh do have more points and on paper should win, but the last war showed that theory does not always equate into reality.

im in the middle of tsoh's new cluster and they're about.. idk... 1300 villages more than me here lol.

DeletedUser

Ill fight you ;)
I got nothing else to do apart from being inactive :D

I like to pick my fights myself :p

this was no invitation for a fight. when i eagerly want to fight someone i attack him not ask him out first ... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I like to pick my fights myself :p

this was no invitation for a fight. when i eagerly want to fight someone i attack him not ask him out first ... :icon_cool:

you asked me out first :icon_redface:

joshh08

Pretty sure that this should be locked considering that an official thread has been opened.

DeletedUser

no seriously you can close this casus. i like jmons better anyway

DeletedUser

Sehrus i am going to make sure u are removed from th you have no loyalty and arent to smart are you? obviously if tsoh wanted you they would of recruited you already. Stop bashing your own tribe to save yourself. You can kiss their ,..... tribeless.

DeletedUser

Sehrus i am going to make sure u are removed from th you have no loyalty and arent to smart are you? obviously if tsoh wanted you they would of recruited you already. Stop bashing your own tribe to save yourself. You can kiss their ,..... tribeless.

Actually i was recruited but stupid me forgot to ask jmon first=) so im labeled a traitor ill get over it.
Ive been in the tribe 4 weeks of course i have no loyalty. i posted a support column and it gets deleted and i lost my k46's frankly i could care less whether or not im "worthy" of being tH now

DeletedUser

A war comes up, you fight it.

You don't start crying and ask to join the enemy 24 hours after the declaration.

Just makes you luck a shit player and now no one will wan't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.