Need to contact SCIOVA leadership re a world 5 and 6 player.

TGM1

Hi.

As you would have guessed l am TGM1 and needing to contact someone in SCIOVA re Sir Atari. I am his duke on world 6 and need to contact as l have been sitting him for about a month now but in total nearly 60 days after his comp went down.

Just wanna know if he has had any contact with leadership of his world 5 tribe and if you know when he will return.

Any help you can provide would be useful.

Yours

TGM1

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*Starts nobling sir atari*
Just kidding, I only attack active SCI players, more of a challenge (though still not what I'd consider an actual challenge).

wigsplitter

Your points really show it. talk, talk, talk, talk, talk................

DeletedUser

are you tennis' official spokesperson?

Now this has gotta be one of the best statements I've ever seen. It truly shows how nubbish Sci is when their leadership believes that someone deserves an official title for knowing how to use twstats.

DUMBUMCLUM

What are you saying? Are you saying that I DON'T deserve a title? :'(

DeletedUser

lmao :p wiggy crawls out of his hiding place to get owned on the public forums (*cough* again).

Sorry, didn't know points determine how good or bad a player is :p I guess that means any players that are gifting villages/quitting are ridiculously terrible/weak players :( What awful news for me, how will I ever live the rest of my life knowing that by gifting villages, since that dropped the amount of points I have (regardless of my past ennoblements of your family tribes), that made me a bad tw player :(
*Sigh*

Also, did anybody else find it extremely ironic that I've been averaging like... one post per week for the past month (most completely random/offtopic/spam), yet wigsplitter says "talk, talk, talk, talk, talk................" as though that is all I do? Epic xD
:lol:

DeletedUser

Also, did anybody else find it extremely ironic that I've been averaging like... one post per week for the past month (most completely random/offtopic/spam), yet wigsplitter says "talk, talk, talk, talk, talk................" as though that is all I do? Epic xD
:lol:

In wiggy's defense.. it's not about the number of posts tennis.. it's about the quality of his creepiness that counts for him on an all ages forum.

wigsplitter

Glad to see you two are still here with us, it would just not be the same without you guys.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you two are still here with us, it would just not be the same without you guys.
That's true. :p
They keep your stupidity from growing all over the place. ^^

Hmmm, this forum is pretty death, what happened?:p

wigsplitter

you mean, pretty dead and yes it is.

btw, thanks for all of your compliments.

DeletedUser

you mean, pretty dead and yes it is.

btw, thanks for all of your compliments.
Thank you for letting me know, i could start to look up all your language errors but i'm affraid i'd be busy for a few years. :)