Forums=Dead=New Survey

DeletedUser

any way we might be able to see percentages to see how people have voted?

DeletedUser

The percentages and result numbers are both specified in the "Results Report" I generate from the site. You'll see when I post up results.

Btw, remember I'm watching for IPs that are used twice :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

The percentages and result numbers are both specified in the "Results Report" I generate from the site. You'll see when I post up results.

Btw, remember I'm watching for IPs that are used twice :icon_wink:.

dont worry my dozen votes will all be from different IPs :icon_wink:

i'm smart like that lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Unless you have different networks to use, I can detect proxies too :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

i own a few different account names in tribal wars, you'll never see me coming :lol:

DeletedUser78416

it is truly sad when the only way to get us to communicate on here is by a poll...

I might have to bring back the bombay videos to get things shaking.

Bombay video awards, make your own video, about anything...winner gets premium points from me.

Dont start yet, sorry for hijack.

DeletedUser

i call dibs on a vid of me attack sea and spank me :icon_razz:

Kreamer

I dont like the new question about LSHRV vs C² war. Yes C² is winning at the moment but with the size of this war and so many other factors it is way too early to tell the end of the war already. "Too early to tell" wouldve been a nice answer choice. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It's just an opinion. This doesn't actually decide who wins :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's supposed to be an opinion-based question that depends on what you've seen, and what conclusion you can draw from what you know about the war.