LF tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol.
oh well good luck to them.
they all ditched there original tribes to join PRON so i say they burn in hell :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

why did you leave?:(
and why did you joined them?:(

As I've said before, I was kicked because I wasn't willing to attack ex-Kong. I didn't think that Hörsing trusted me (turns out he just kicked me for the aforementioned reason), I went solo for a while, and then joined PRON, because Hefty and Ixy assured me that A) I would not have to attack ex-Kong in Prime, which I didn't (except for those three nobles I sent at you :p) and B) that we would become a major power like the old Hulk. Obviously, they were both lying, and now there are 26 (27?) players who got screwed by them.

DeletedUser

As I've said before, I was kicked because I wasn't willing to attack ex-Kong. I didn't think that Hörsing trusted me (turns out he just kicked me for the aforementioned reason), I went solo for a while, and then joined PRON, because Hefty and Ixy assured me that A) I would not have to attack ex-Kong in Prime, which I didn't (except for those three nobles I sent at you :p) and B) that we would become a major power like the old Hulk. Obviously, they were both lying, and now there are 26 (27?) players who got screwed by them.

Why don't you lead a tribe Bull?

I'm sure you would have the potential of doing so, just talk to some peeps around you and get a move on! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess that I wouldn't disband anyways, and I would probably do rather well, but their aren't enough players who would leave their own tribes to join me.

It's kind of fun to speculate on though.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess that I wouldn't disband anyways, and I would probably do rather well, but their aren't enough players who would leave their own tribes to join me.

Convince them! :lol:
You could change the shape of the world, just play your cards right.

DeletedUser

I left prime similiar to bull little different Adrian had just left and i was told many more ex tribesmate would be leavin to join(that didnt happen). Adrian Air and possibly bongs return possibly co-play with me. But yea i ditched prime once for friends then my friends ditched me so that leaves me lookin for a tibe.

DeletedUser

I know all about that:D
you should have asked me first and I would tell you that they will not become the power anywhere

I will join your tribe:D and we will name it K65 and we can own the world from there:p

DeletedUser

I left prime similiar to bull little different Adrian had just left and i was told many more ex tribesmate would be leavin to join(that didnt happen). Adrian Air and possibly bongs return possibly co-play with me. But yea i ditched prime once for friends then my friends ditched me so that leaves me lookin for a tibe.

you should have asked them first instead of believing Ixy and hefty

DeletedUser

not sure how this is really relevant to LFtribe stop hijackin my post if u want info from me pm me on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.