Forums=Dead=New Survey

DeletedUser

That's really strange, I could distinctly recall deleting the "Results will be posted soon" sentence and replacing it with a link. Either way, results are now up definitively.

DeletedUser

I always find it odd that people vote "Never again" for the last question, demonstrating a dislike for surveys. The oddness is due to the fact that they spent the time to fill it out in the first place.

DeletedUser

i like how people think plight will be one of the next to merge when we're full up already lol :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It may be worth adding Savik next time to the favourite forum posters.

I didn't get to vote, where was the pm telling me this was up? :p

DeletedUser

Im 2 peoples favourite forum poster. And i didnt vote for myself :lol:

DeletedUser

why did everyone vote for CND as next to go into top 10 -,-

DeletedUser54400

why did everyone vote for CND as next to go into top 10 -,-

Non of the big tribes is going to wipe out the last remnant of them out of pure respect, so eventually when the big 4 kill off enough others CND will re-enter the top 10 :)

DeletedUser

Non of the big tribes is going to wipe out the last remnant of them out of pure respect, so eventually when the big 4 kill off enough others CND will re-enter the top 10 :)

You could be onto something there :lol:

Thanks to whoever voted me as their favourite forum poster, too :icon_eek: I'll be watching over my shoulder for stalkers from hereonj

There are some pretty strong responses to some of those questions. Do you think the votes are heavily influenced due to a higher forum presence from some tribes, or do you think overall, from the larger tribes, it could be about equal (some readers who aren't posting)?

I get the impression that there's more C2 players here than any others by a long shot, but I don't read W16 so regularly anymore, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

sounds about right, more likely than the other tribes actually coming on up lol.

i actually had a hard choice with the forum poster question, both MK and Seagryfn lack the ability to not wow me with how genius they are with their knowledge lol. i just couldnt pick between the two of them :icon_sad:

i dont think theres that many more C2 guys than plight guys here now (not sure though) but you may be right lucifyr, would certainly put an interesting spin on things around here.

DeletedUser

Wow, Sunny did better than i expected. Were not the most hated tribe by a long way and were 5th in favoutite tribes i think

MichielK

There are some pretty strong responses to some of those questions. Do you think the votes are heavily influenced due to a higher forum presence from some tribes, or do you think overall, from the larger tribes, it could be about equal (some readers who aren't posting)?

I get the impression that there's more C2 players here than any others by a long shot, but I don't read W16 so regularly anymore, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong.

I don't think the difference between C² and Plight is that big. C² probably has more forum posts, but not necessarily more forum posters.

Besides, as far as I can see there is not a single question that excessively leans in our favor. The only one I can think of is that 52% of the people think we'll win the war against LSHRV, but in all fairness our lead in the stats combined with some other effects (Axl losing villages to Sunny, for example) make a pretty convincing case, especially for people not directly involved in the war.

If anyone wants to bring up the fav poster thread, don't...I have a better chance of being voted for by you guys than by the people who know me :lol:

MichielK

Wow, Sunny did better than i expected. Were not the most hated tribe by a long way and were 5th in favoutite tribes i think

You didn't even mention Sunny's two most impressive results:

• 1st in most underestimated (by a comfy margin)
  • 1st in deserving a higher rank (tied with BANG)
I've voted for you in both, and am not surprised that many others did as well. Over the past months you've eased up on the excessive PnP, and improved your performance against LSHRV. People respond to that, and will see you in a more favorable light...after all, axes speak louder than words :)

DeletedUser

Thanks MK :)

I admit I didn't expect some of those results, although I did vote for us deserving a better rank purely cos Ad Inf are falling quite quickly now and we deserve to be higher than them.

I think the question about who will declare next on a top 10 side was always gonna be Plight. Would've been good to have a question on who everyone thinks they will declare on next.

DeletedUser

For the next survey, I will be doing 2 things:

1) I will update the forum posters opinions.
2) I will add a question asking what tribe people played in, or are playing in. This will better help evaluate the results.