Any open accounts???

DeletedUser

Just wondering id love to take one and help ur tribe in anyway im very loyal at times im a good player

DeletedUser

Isn't a lot of your w24 account built on 3k barbs and currently being taken out?

If you want an account, people often want to know a little more about you, other than you want a pre-built account. :)

DeletedUser

actually no lol haha!! its built on now cleaning up enemies or former enemies haha!!!

i made mistakes and payed for them thats why it looks like i suck haha!!!

ive been playing for a year highest rank is 294 highest oda rank is 150 highest odd is 220 lol ive lead tribes also haha! highest tribe ive lead rank wise is 8th thats just some back ground knowledge :) i know a lot of ppl too hha!! just not in this world only jake ;)

ChillyAcademic

actually no lol haha!! its built on now cleaning up enemies or former enemies haha!!!

ive been playing for a year highest rank is 294 highest oda rank is 150 highest odd is 220 lol ive lead tribes also haha! highest tribe ive lead rank wise is 8th thats just some back ground knowledge :) i know a lot of ppl too hha!! just not in this world only jake ;)

You just denied yourself any chance of getting a decent account here. The less you tell people, the better.

DeletedUser

You do not seem to be a good player. You laugh too much and are not serious about your own account so how could you handle other's account ?

Or you want to "manhandle" others account?

Caveman 10345

What a bunch of nice people you are. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thats why it looks like i suck haha!!!

So that's the reason you suck?

Nothing to do with this?

DeletedUser

hehe good thing i wasnt too serious about this maybe i should say my real stats then i laugh becuase im a chill guy and like to have fun no point in not having fun with life i do take this game seriously lol

DeletedUser

hehe good thing i wasnt too serious about this maybe i should say my real stats then i laugh becuase im a chill guy and like to have fun no point in not having fun with life i do take this game seriously lol

You laugh because your socially challenged and bad.

DeletedUser

actually im not haha!! i love how u critzise me and u dont know me good thing this world is pretty inactive and not too good i know one good player in this world i heard clebrus is good but mah friend in da top 10 is good

DeletedUser54064

actually im not haha!! i love how u critzise me and u dont know me good thing this world is pretty inactive and not too good i know one good player in this world i heard clebrus is good but mah friend in da top 10 is good

I thought to steer clear of this topic, solely because you're an idiot, but seriously, if you think this world only has 2 good players, I wish you luck at remaining that idiot, whatever will we do without your expertise, if you are such a good player, start on the rim yourself and build up the account rather than begging for one on the forums.

DeletedUser61629

I can't take someone seriously when the only punctuation they use is a damn exclamation point!

DeletedUser

If anyone has a spare account here, give me a shout, I may take eeeeet :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

he he good thing i wasnt too serious about this maybe i should say my real stats then i laugh because i m a chill guy and like to have fun no point in not having fun with life i do take this game seriously lol

ive been playing for a year highest rank is 294 highest oda rank is 150 highest odd is 220

Your real stats that you put will only earn you 3k point account. having gpod ranks does not matter.What matters is the stats in number against the best player stats.

Andi too dont play the game very serious and all are very chill and cool in w36 and at least there are 200 god players what i can view in the rankings as this world is closing on to one side domination (i exclude myself from good players as i was not in top 200 or my ODA/ODD/ODT sux for that matter)