BA vs. S -- Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40757

MIM and BA are not dealing with you well as often as I would like. It is setting them back and really hurting those who do.
Those who do what? Also, BA isn't fighting Apoc..
I'm proposing a clear front and have from the beginning. I want people to face realities. That front would hopefully be(BA,MIM,~S~, at its core and others who would likely join) VS the whole of Apoc.
Unless you are talking about a hypothetical situation, then you aren't facing reality yourself, so telling others to face reality isn't very logical.
This type of choice could have been made at many times in this world with several other primaries involved. It would more likely be MIM, ~S~ and company vs Apoc,BA. I just think thats logical. MIM is allowing BA to pick away at ~S~ but not forcing this choice. Apoc is reaping the benefits by not forcing this choice and MIM not forcing this choice.
your point is?
In the end I propose looking beside you on the battlefield with respect and determination to support, coordinate, and stand by to those who support you and with respect and determination to thwart and eventually defeat your enemies. The longer these clear lines are not drawn the worse for the opposition, and the longer Your(Andrew and his Apoc Cohorts) side will gain ground.
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Martin, you normally make intelligent, (if somewhat long for most people's taste) posts. This is somewhat off the mark. I've reread it several times, and still don't get what exactly you were trying to say..
If you are trying to continue the long beaten into the ground argument for BA to decide to fight either BA or MIM, then your doing it wrong ;)

If you are trying to say you've given up on that, then why speak?
If Im missing it completely, clarify :p

DeletedUser40757

Lol Mr. Macman had u been in the same situation what would u do? Other than spewing ur garbage on the forums?

So quit making ur comments you and ur band who dont stand a chance on their own form a phat ass alliance and then come to forums to make smug comments on tribes who play the game without relying too much on others.

We will decide what we want and which front is important, in the meanwhile u can just continue to spew ur uninformed garbage in the forums :)
Dipank, your tribe wouldn't be around if it wasn't for MIM, you would have been completely rimmed, so go back to your tribe, give them the tired old pep talk about how you guys really are better than the rest of the world, because you aren't ________ and maybe you'll believe it yourself this time.

DeletedUser43619

Dipank, your tribe wouldn't be around if it wasn't for MIM, you would have been completely rimmed, so go back to your tribe, give them the tired old pep talk about how you guys really are better than the rest of the world, because you aren't ________ and maybe you'll believe it yourself this time.

hahaha yeh why not :) we will see about it when time comes :)

DeletedUser

Those who do what? Also, BA isn't fighting Apoc..
Unless you are talking about a hypothetical situation, then you aren't facing reality yourself, so telling others to face reality isn't very logical.
your point is?

The reality I speak of is that Apoc has positioned itself in such a way that they are the only logical alliance or enemy anyone can have. They vanquished Legion and have replaced them as the lightning rod of this world. I face that reality and I'm saying you arent if you deny it. Anything less than everyonelse uniting vs them is denial.

Martin, you normally make intelligent, (if somewhat long for most people's taste) posts. This is somewhat off the mark. I've reread it several times, and still don't get what exactly you were trying to say..
If you are trying to continue the long beaten into the ground argument for BA to decide to fight either BA or MIM, then your doing it wrong ;)

Bro this is a variation of whats been on my profile in game for a year. Its an application of that stance to current developments. If you think I am normally intelligent then nothing has changed, BA is just an expansion of my radius in targeting. Were you to talk to MM leadership in the past my stance has not changed. I attempt speak for some in the opposition to Apoc. If you think I'm a fool now I cannot fathom why you wouldnt have thought so before. I still respect Apoc on certain levels, I still value my friendships, I still strive for honor, I still question anyone who doesnt take a hand in this fight.

If you are trying to say you've given up on that, then why speak?

My question to you? Is Apoc vs the world reality? or am I living in a dream world. There is even a thread called Apoc vs World. Oh yeah one tribe is staying out of Apoc vs World.

At such a time as this I hope that Andrew and a few people who actually understand me normally do. I was answering specifically Andrews previous post. If ever he wanted to make me look the fool he would say he dont get me :p. Truly I think I make sense.

A question for Andrew? Do you really think the true right advice for me or people who think as I do is: to seek some new diplomatic answer to avoiding war with Apoc or BA or anyone in this game? Who the heck is there left to fight but Apoc. You guys had a huge hand in friggin crafting this world. What you expect? submission?

DeletedUser

A question for Andrew? Do you really think the true right advice for me or people who think as I do is: to seek some new diplomatic answer to avoiding war with Apoc or BA or anyone in this game? Who the heck is there left to fight but Apoc. You guys had a huge hand in friggin crafting this world. What you expect? submission?

Of course not. I regard it as a complement to me and the rest of my tribe that you and your tribe regards Apoc as the major power in world 18. It has taken a long time and a lot of effort to wrest that title/position from MM.

Your (and dipank's) efforts to argue that the world must unite against us are entirely appropriate. I would do the same in your shoes. What I wouldn't do is to try and humiliate my potential ally into siding with me. And if I felt such a tactic was appropriate, I certainly wouldn't do it in the public eye.

I think the fundamental issue here is about understanding tribal objectives. Simplistically speaking Apoc's is to win the game as quickly as possible. Although I would guess that MIM and ~S~ have similar objectives, their route is certainly not the fastest. In fact their journey is one that may never complete as their criteria are too "pure" (one tribe takes all). I'll explain...

In order to achieve victory one tribe must prevail (duh!) However their fear of not being the tribe that does so means that, as soon as one tribe gets the upper hand, the others will reform to ally against it, thus restoring the equilibrium. So, while their objective may be to prevail, the reality is that these tribes are actually advocating stasis/deadlock. I won't start talking in terms of game-theory but those who are familiar with the concepts (on either side) will understand the way of breaking such a deadlock and thus achieving a victory. In short it is the approach that Apoc is following i.e. to turn the world blue.

I believe this was an objective that was subscribed to by all the members of the UA, including BA. Your problem is, assuming BA still has the same objective, it will win the game when Apoc does. So... why is it not a part of Apoc/UA? The original stated reason was it found the bureauocracy too cumbersome and it wanted to forge its own way without having to achieve consensus across the alliance. Assuming that is the primary/sole reason then its current position can be seen as not inconsistent (watch the double negative!) with its (and the UA's) original ethos.

Of course BA may no longer have the same ethos as that advocated by the UA. Alternatively it may just want to stir things up a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Andrew, You certainly think better than me. Often you clarify my own positions, so that others seem to get them or at least quit bashing them. I truly appreciate it.

I must take issue with one thing. I was trying to persuade BA to consider my position. I know its hard to grasp but I had almost 0 understanding of BA before I started the thread. I didnt know what I thought actually. I had the exact purpose of hoping to provoke thought from their leadership, and their players to influence a different view. An off ed if you will.

In the end it could appear that I tried to humiliate them. My intentions mean little in light of that, as I cant blame anyone for seeing it that way.

The one thing I hope you recognize is that people have scoffed at my position about trying to unite others to the fight. Truly Apoc appologist who belittle such attepts and act as if they are stupid are the most delusional in my opinion. They see things through biased eyes and claim I'm the fool.

Remember Apoc is nothing without opposition. Its over.

DeletedUser

Remember Apoc is nothing without opposition. Its over.

I think we've been saying for a long time we're looking forward to that day. :)

And then we can all get back to the myriad other ways most of us already use to stay in touch - including eyeing the next game to play together with our new friends.

DeletedUser53573

I have to take issue with this. Remember, not so long ago, ~S~ recruited a whole bunch of players that were essentially refugees from the UA v Legion/G.Khan/Blade/T~S conflict? They were all strung out along Kx5/Kx6 and were, therefore, a long way away from the ~S~ core.
Dude no one cares about refugees when the game was put on fast forward by a select few 27 tribes.

My point is if you don't regard a player as really part of your tribe due to his/her distance from your core then why recruit in the first place? Did someone accidentally type their names into the invite field?
No, because there is no invite field. You have to click on the persons profile to invite.
I thought someone so experienced in that field would know. Silly me.

If you recruit a player then that player deserves your protection/support. And that support should not be reactive. It should be pro-active. It was obvious that those front line players would come under attack. Therefore your leadership should have gone out of its way to ask if support were needed. Personally I would have insisted upon support being provided/taken as a pre-condition of recruitment/joining.

Right APOC-W?

I can't remember Apoc ever recruiting a player and then dismissing their loss so easily. We have been approached by a number of players who we have had to simply say "sorry but no" because we did not feel that we could provide sufficient support to prevent them being consumed (AA style) due to their position.
Who? Logan2008? C'mon Mr. Dong, you know you invite before they ask anyways. Plus, gaining 200mil ODD is worth 200 villages imo.

Martin - who I regard as an honest player with the best of intent - clearly regards ~S~ as being more "honourable" than most tribes. Nothing I have read or seen suggests that this regard is in any way justified (sorry Martin).
At least their family stayed near the Mendozza line!

If I were an ~S~ player I would already be contemplating alternatives based upon comments made in this and other threads.

(Mail me in game for an invite.)

Incidentally "honour" seems to be regarded - by many - as an unimpeachable trait that supercedes all others. I couldn't agree less. Honour seems to carry with it too heavy a dose of pride to be a truly altruistic or selfless trait. I tend to prefer the concept of loyalty but even that can have a negative connotation if it is blind.
Good thing all of APOC is loyal to you.

Oh wait...

DeletedUser53573

Of course not. I regard it as a complement to me and the rest of my tribe that you and your tribe regards Apoc as the major power in world 18. It has taken a long time and a lot of effort to wrest that title/position from MM.

and a lot of time on peoples profiles.

DeletedUser

UPDATE

Side 1: {BA} [BA]
Side 2: ~S~ KO Apoc-E

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 760
Side 2: 529
Difference: 231

image.php

===========================================================

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 606
Side 2: 271
Difference: 335

image.php

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 39
Difference: 211

image.php

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 11
Difference: 35

image.php

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

DeletedUser

For comparison...

Nov. 24th - Forever Stats
Side 1:
Side 2: 504
Difference: 134

Dec. 10th - Forever Stats
Side 1:

DeletedUser

For clarification, I've added Apoc-E into the stats because Steveer quit ~S~ as we began an operation on him.

DeletedUser

For clarification, I've added Apoc-E into the stats because Steveer quit ~S~ as we began an operation on him.

Steveer has deleted.
38 noblings for BA against his one-man "Apoc-E" tribe. All other noblings should show up in the ~S~ stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UPDATE

Side 1: {BA} [BA]
Side 2: ~S~ KO

Side 1: 846 (+38 steveer = 884)
Side 2: 551
Difference: 295 (+38 = 333)

image.php

For comparison...

Nov. 24th - Forever Stats
Side 1: 638
Side 2: 504
Difference: 134

Dec. 10th - Forever Stats
Side 1: 760

Dec. 21st - Forever Stats
Side 1: 884
Side 2: 551
Difference: 333

==========================================================

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 626
Side 2: 223
Difference: 403

image.php

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 53
Difference: 192

image.php

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 11
Difference: 50

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

image.php

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

DeletedUser

So, uhm, maybe its just me, but these forums are boring. So.... STATS!

Forever stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA] {BA}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~ KO
Players:

Side 1: 1,026
Side 2: 585
Difference: 441

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,983,487
Side 2: 5,536,244
Difference: 4,447,243

image.php

This last month:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 60
Difference: 232

image.php

Side 1: 2,866,660
Side 2: 593,074
Difference: 2,273,586

image.php

The last week:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 10
Difference: 71

image.php

Side 1: 775,353
Side 2: 97,555
Difference: 677,798

image.php

The last 48 hours:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 8
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 228,568
Side 2: 75,705
Difference: 152,863

image.php

And the last 24 hours:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 104,705
Side 2: 47,250
Difference: 57,455

image.php

So yeah, some quick stats. flame away :D

DeletedUser

Conquers continue to be one sided.
One would think with many intelligent players S would get be able to make some turn around or get an OP going?

There has been a lot of big words by S players through the war. How BA is only a nuisance... but losing nearly 700k a week is a large amount that cant be ignored.
I dont see how S can continue taking this kind of loss.

Furthermore, there is (seemingly) another S splinter group - Apache.

Anyone from BA want to comment how they are considering Apache?

DeletedUser43619

Conquers continue to be one sided.
One would think with many intelligent players S would get be able to make some turn around or get an OP going?

sorry our apparent lack of intelligence is stopping us from making a spirited fightback

Status
Not open for further replies.