W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

hey the Swarm Family still aint showing up :) we have 77564 points between us so thought we'd show?

DeletedUser

hey the Swarm Family still aint showing up :) we have 77564 points between us so thought we'd show?

Look at the family list at the bottom of the first post. Are your tribes correct? Capitalization and everything.

DeletedUser

Look at the family list at the bottom of the first post. Are your tribes correct? Capitalization and everything.

Nvm, I updated it. It is because you changed the capitalization. Tell me next time so I can update it.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I noticed you were inactive in W35, but didnt know you quit TW :)

DeletedUser

hmmm i think the oda players is broke

matalito is 8th for oda and isnt even showing up in the top 15

DeletedUser

Opinions:
Of the top 20, I think We've got a lot of interesting things going on in this world. Let's start with the basics.

Nuts and Bored!: Two elite tribes that will either be quickly swallowed simply because they aren't the Spartans at Thermopolyae, or will emerge as a scary-good world power for a few months, hit an inactivity wall, and fizzle into oblivion.

Silent: I could easily see these guys ruling W43 for quite some time. Got a great member count, and awesome average points per player. Their ODA is the best thus far, and ODD is nothing to scoff at either. Don't know much about them to be pefectly honest, and have to say the only thing I don't think is too great about them is their bottom 10ish. Don't look to be too useful to the tribe, and I fear that that, if anything, will drag them down.

Tide: Just had a mass cleansing, down to a reasonable number of players. Now, here is where I think Tide will inevitably run into problems. They are wedged right in the middle of ANT fam, Nuts, Silent, and FRST. That's 3 of the top 5, the fourth being Hazard, and the fifth being Tide themself. I can only see this ending in one way: Tide being fenced in on all sides, and being forced into a war that will stunt their growth and last for 6 months at least.

ANT and FRST: huge roadblock to Tide. I would be absolutely shocked if neither of these tribes were at war with Tide 2 months from now. I would not be too suprised if both were. Only time will tell.

ANT specific: Mass recruiting family tribe? :icon_smile: It could work out for them. Some do. But it would require a cleansing and soon. Merge the tribes into 1 super tribe and trim the fat off (the fat being about 150 people to be precise :icon_wink:)

Well, that's my take. Wars I expect to see:
Tide vs Loki fam, and/or ~RFG~
Silent vs Loki fam very soon, then they will either branch west or east into Tide or Swarm

FRST vs VR

Nuts vs ANT fam. And then the winner of that fights Tide

Bored! vs Swarm and/or {FIRE}

Couple month war predictions:
Ant/Nuts vs Tide
Silent vs Swarm/Bored!
FRST vs Fusion/Tide

Of course, these are totally unfounded predictions based solely off of what I see when I look at the map, and what little I know about these tribes.

DeletedUser

Well Tamtar doesn't look like you are doing so bad with the predictions. Must say though we've been fighting the Loki family for a bit now... So that part of your "prediction" happened before you predicted it.

DeletedUser

lol, how long am I off by? I actually wrote this the other day but my internet went screwy before I posted (luckily got it pasted into word :lol:)

Best of luck to you Silent. You deserve it.

DeletedUser

Thanks :) I'm one of those bottom ten or so, but I suffered from the issue of either clearing everyone in my area or forcing them to sacrifice building stuff to try and turtle... they gave up.... Will be spiking soon keep an eye on me ;). And not sure exactly when loki joined the fray... I think they were two or three days ago, could be mistaken though. we declared on dragonkings family and seems they are friends with everyone more red villages every day it seems. :) seeing a lot more blue though too, and its not because we are recruiting ;)

DeletedUser

Tamter, Im also one of the bottom 10,
but almost every1 has a reason why they are lower than the others

DeletedUser

I mispoke :icon_razz: The bottom 10 look fine. Draco, You are nothing to scoff at, you're doing fine. It was really the bottom 5-7 that I was specifically talking about, and again, this is from an outside observer looking in. What I see as a problem are the people who have less than 1K points, or barely 1K points. I could be wrong, and they've just had rough starts, but either way, that kind of rough start can be a drag on the tribe in the long run. Just pointing out things I see based on things I have seen in the past.

Draco, You and about 3 below you are right on track for this world in my eyes. It's the people who are not yet to your point, and some, not even close to your point, that worry me when it comes to Silent.

Again though, just making observations based on no real evidence :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Opinions:
Of the top 20, I think We've got a lot of interesting things going on in this world. Let's start with the basics.

Nuts and Bored!: Two elite tribes that will either be quickly swallowed simply because they aren't the Spartans at Thermopolyae, or will emerge as a scary-good world power for a few months, hit an inactivity wall, and fizzle into oblivion.

Silent: I could easily see these guys ruling W43 for quite some time. Got a great member count, and awesome average points per player. Their ODA is the best thus far, and ODD is nothing to scoff at either. Don't know much about them to be pefectly honest, and have to say the only thing I don't think is too great about them is their bottom 10ish. Don't look to be too useful to the tribe, and I fear that that, if anything, will drag them down.

Tide: Just had a mass cleansing, down to a reasonable number of players. Now, here is where I think Tide will inevitably run into problems. They are wedged right in the middle of ANT fam, Nuts, Silent, and FRST. That's 3 of the top 5, the fourth being Hazard, and the fifth being Tide themself. I can only see this ending in one way: Tide being fenced in on all sides, and being forced into a war that will stunt their growth and last for 6 months at least.

ANT and FRST: huge roadblock to Tide. I would be absolutely shocked if neither of these tribes were at war with Tide 2 months from now. I would not be too suprised if both were. Only time will tell.

ANT specific: Mass recruiting family tribe? :icon_smile: It could work out for them. Some do. But it would require a cleansing and soon. Merge the tribes into 1 super tribe and trim the fat off (the fat being about 150 people to be precise :icon_wink:)

Well, that's my take. Wars I expect to see:
Tide vs Loki fam, and/or ~RFG~
Silent vs Loki fam very soon, then they will either branch west or east into Tide or Swarm

FRST vs VR

Nuts vs ANT fam. And then the winner of that fights Tide

Bored! vs Swarm and/or {FIRE}

Ant/Nuts vs Tide
Silent vs Swarm/Bored!
FRST vs Fusion/Tide

Of course, these are totally unfounded predictions based solely off of what I see when I look at the map, and what little I know about these tribes.

Bored! could do vary well in this world. From what I see they have good players and co-players. If they know who to target and who to ally with they will do fine.
We have had our attacks at each other and at the end of the day we lost 6k D-troops and they lost three noblemen and 6k O-troops. We have a NAP now and we will see if this NAP will turn into anything or be dropped at the end of the Month..

Silent I don't see ruling W43. They ended up getting lucky because the tribes within K45 didn't help each other and lost.. If they would of attacked and supported together they could of removed them.. I see them falling once they try and move into another K.

Silent vs Swarm/Bored! {FIRE} and {ICE} would be more then happy to help remove Silent. We have no friendship with them and I do not wish to have friendship with them..

DeletedUser

also your Top Tribe Map?
The Swarm family isn't bigger then {FIRE} and {ICE}??
maybe I'm just reading it wrong??
IDK

DeletedUser

I don't say we're lucky or I do say we are lucky. But every Tribe is lucky who is conquering the World.

5 TOP 5 Tribes declared war on us, and we beat them already. Didn't see any such progress in other K's, so I'm satishfied with the work of my Tribe.

Though, I do wish that Josh's wishes come true. I would like to see real wars happening.

DeletedUser

how come none of the rim tribes are on the tribe dominance map? like k73, k62 and so on.

DeletedUser

They hold too few points, read how many points your tribe needs in a continent to be displayed.