AngryM declares war on FR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd36eagles

yes austinu i belive he has no life at all.....what kind of loser would actually know the definition by heart? must be a really cool kid

matthewturner49

you still dident answer my question why is your tribe ranked 73rd? could it be because your tribe sucks? i think so

because we have a lower member count and most have started the world much later than your tribe meaning your guys have had a solid week or so on us. also your trib eis down to rank 50 with 6 members more than us. id say its fair game in the points but again. POINTS COUNT FOR NOTHING, what part of that dont you understand.

bd36eagles

yes you say you started later which means you have less troops which= us destroying you.....now what dont you get about that?

DeletedUser83029

ok wow thats great look at the top forty players which is 7k higher then yours

matthewturner49

I cant help it my IQ is 57 points higher than yours. just because I have a high IQ a wife a kid and a career doesnt mean I dont have a life, just means Im well educated. but if you feel i dont have a life thats your perogative. also any compitent person can realize that was copied out of a dictionary

matthewturner49

yes you say you started later which means you have less troops which= us destroying you.....now what dont you get about that?

starting point has no revalence on troop numbers, if mine are lower than yours come attack me and prove it to me.

DeletedUser

Dude i really dont think you have much room to talk considering you got nobled in world 38
probally by someone smaller then you

World
RankPlayerPointsVillagesTribeEN389053daz-a-daz00EN426822daz-a-daz2,7661EN439141daz-a-daz5111AngryM

Mate you DO realise I quit those worlds. To play on this one. Well I didn't delete my account on either one, I just didn't log into w38 anymore and I'm currently gifting the last of my villages to a friend on w42.

Anyway, back on topic: We'll see who comes out on top in this skirmish. For now, we'll let clearings speak for themselves :)

DeletedUser

WoW. This is just becoming a flame war!

Alright FR if you think you can wipe AngryM members then show us some reports! Same goes for AngryM.

You guys have no right of talking about someone's kids of wife, your the one's that scumbags, pin-headed fools. Grow up and act like an adult.

matthewturner49

wow now thats just prime youve fallen to the mark of name calling now. well fair enough then when my troops come back from their clearing run im targeting you next bd36eagles lets see how many names you have for me then.

DeletedUser

Alright FR if you think you can wipe AngryM members then show us some reports! Same goes for AngryM.

You guys have no right of talking about someone's kids of wife, your the one's that scumbags, pin-headed fools. Grow up and act like an adult.

Well said :icon_wink:

matthewturner49

thank you for your words about family and kids. but i do agree with you and we shall start posting reports

Last edited:

DeletedUser67788

Its pretty clear that austinu and bd36eagles are pretty young. If they are actually not young, then I change my mind and say they are stupid.

Try not to be too harsh peoples.

austinu, bd36eagles, whatever your age/intelligence, try to have a bit of dignity here mmk?

DeletedUser

I can't believe I actually read all of the previous pages. :icon_neutral:

Ummmm, good luck to both tribes.

Oh, and a question for AngryM, is the a reincarnate of the W19 tribe?

eLeMeNOhPi

Please stay on topic. Consider this as a warning to all the spammers :)

matthewturner49

I can't believe I actually read all of the previous pages. :icon_neutral:

Ummmm, good luck to both tribes.

Oh, and a question for AngryM, is the a reincarnate of the W19 tribe?

Yes it is with the orginal leaders, Myself, Polar B as (little polar) and Morfane as (theoneandpwnly)

Status
Not open for further replies.