NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

Lot's of our defenses from there are supporting our f-line with Phoenx.

But still nice work ;)

the pink panther

Well done on beating up a tribe in terrible decline. good job...

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You could say the same about Bloodhood.

Just when you think you've thrown me away... I spin back round and hit ya like a boomerang :icon_wink:

I heard the real reason for this war was secretly a powerful love story, spanning continents, bringing in nations. I lie... the thought process was something like this...

"Ooo look Die. and Phoenx are at it, Die. backlines will be uncovered!"
"So they will :icon_surprised:"

Few months later...

"I know, let's go get us some easy villages."
"Nice thinking Sherlock."

Moral of this story, NADs like easy villages. Bit like nobling your tribe mates, but your twstats record has a few less yellows on it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im sure the other enemies of Die. will reward NAds when they arrive to claim ex Die. property :)

DeletedUser

Just a reminder to both tribes to kindly stay out of my church radius. Both Die. and NAD's already have tasted the consequences of doing so i am sure.

Good Luck to both sides. I am going for NAD's in this one. Having said that we all know it is no secret that i want Die. to Die.

@ Liquid C : Dreams are free.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is full of lame puns -_-

I hope Die. to win this only because if they do and some how manage to kick Phoenx's ass, it would be the most hilarious thing in the history of this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

This thread is full of lame puns -_-

I hope Die. to win this only because if they do and some how manage to kick Phoenx's ass, it would be the most hilarious thing in the history of this world.

[bad puns] if die. started to kill. NADs there would be a redscare in the tribe which would end with a dawn of a great military outreach on die.'s part...[/bad puns]

the best part is no one will even luaght at that :icon_cry:

MR.MR

Pajuno, I don't need or want you to stick up for me against THE. They are entitled to their opinion and you have plenty of other threads to bash them within (I believe you have your own Phoenx vs. Die thread, no?).

To the outside, it does look like the easy way out. Actually, there are easier ways. I could just tell my tribesmen to attack the <10million point tribes (most are around 3-4 million) in the area and ignore all the big tribes.

If they had any balls they would have gone after TWC, not a tribe already on the decline...
Well done on beating up a tribe in terrible decline. good job...
Good job picking the easy war NADs. :)

First off, I am sorry I cannot impress THE by declaring in favour of BD against T-W-C. Anyhow,

I gave my word to T-W-C recently that we would not declare on them, I uphold my word. Both BD and T-W-C have a vested interest in my tribe's participation on their respective side of their war, we wish to remain neutral in that conflict. It would be a real low blow to give somebody your word that you won't attack them, then within 2 weeks turn around and attack them. That isn't my style. Die.'s most skilled edge is the one facing us, so we felt it would be polite and proper to declare first, then start launching attacks. You probably won't see me posting a ton of stats here in the forums as I didn't make this thread to brag, but merely to state our intentions. I apologize if I am incorrect in assuming that the PnP boards are for posting your war intentions...

Very specific targets chosen and all while I was offline. Good start NADs. It seems I finally get my fight. Too bad it will be against former tribemates for my part. Can't say I didn't at least try to maintain some peace for as long as possible. Good luck to both sides.

I didn't plan the individual village targets outside of my own account. You can take the village targets up with Archon, he planned his own op. Regarding the timing, those of us involved in the initial salvo (4 of us) found that there was one time all of us could be online and start launching, so we set that as the time to begin launching attacks.

Regarding support elsewhere: Yes it is an obvious fact that you would have support elsewhere. But am I supposed to mail you and give you 3 days to recall and stack the frontlines? Besides, that would benefit Phoenx as they would have less support to run into while we take it on for them, and I'm not here to help out Pajuno.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GL to you guys in your war. Will be watching with interest :)

As to not declaring on T-W-C: thanks for that. At this point i'd prefer no other tribes to declare on them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Excellent declaration and PnP presentation Asalamalakum. I like how you are directing this thread. I have some strong expectations of NADs, so it is good to see you guys expanding. May both sides enjoy the war.

Michael Wittman

asalama, i was going to respond to all the bashing much more but your retort was excellent and covered all the bases. this is why i respect and like you. you are as ocd as i am about details :p

i will say for all of you that are complaining about how,why, and when we are attacking die, please go and study war and tactics. i think that you will find that our choice of declaration and our methods to start the war are very intelligent and pretty much text book military tactics. for this reason we of course will not care about the flaming because of it. yes we had several options but this was the one that we deemed to be in the best interest of our tribe. this is what good leaders do.

oh and for my dear friend calarasi(i actually mean this)

you know that i will always follow through to what i deem is the ending point of a conflict. i believe the asalama is also like this as he is far too smart and open minded to make many poor decisions.

ps. cal, the one time i have quit something was yours and my tribe on world 19 and that was due to time issues.
i look forward to chatting with you on these forums. it will be just like old times :)

Last edited:

xinryr

asalama, i was going to respond to all the bashing much more but your retort was excellent and covered all the bases. this is why i respect and like you. you are as ocd as i am about details :p

i will say for all of you that are complaining about how,why, and when we are attacking die, please go and study war and tactics. i think that you will find that our choice of declaration and our methods to start the war are very intelligent and pretty much text book military tactics. for this reason we of course will not care about the flaming because of it. however, we will respond to make you look stupid with our superior intellect. how do i know we have superior intellect? because only one who was not the sharpest crayon in the box would honestly say what we did was the wrong move for us. yes we had several options but this was the one that we deemed to be in the best interest of our tribe. this is what good leaders do.

oh and for my dear friend calarasi(i actually mean this)

you know that i will always follow through to what i deem is the ending point of a conflict. i believe the asalama is also like this as he is far too smart and open minded to make many poor decisions.

ps. cal, the one time i have quit something was yours and my tribe on world 19 and that was due to time issues.
i look forward to chatting with you on these forums. it will be just like old times :)

Haven't seen you in a while! (I think you forgot who I am... :S)

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,876
Side 2: 16,274
Difference: 135,602

image.php

Michael Wittman

of course i remember you xinryr. of course i havnt been following your path but i do remember you. did things work out for you here? do you still talk to my good friend karmax?

xinryr

of course i remember you xinryr. of course i havnt been following your path but i do remember you. did things work out for you here? do you still talk to my good friend karmax?

KarmaX doesn't like me very much :icon_cry: Something about me being the worst player on the world and him not knowing where to mail me in game to talk to me
icon10.gif

@Taoron: Yes, they have been keeping up with an excellent cap precedent! Hopefully once they dig through Die. and are in a position to take on one of the world powers people will respect NADs more. There is a lot of talent in NADs, I know some of them from the old B.C. days.

DeletedUser

Lets get a more accurate break down from the stats since the start of the war. Which was the posting of the declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 08/12/2009 02:30:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 2
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 377,426
Side 2: 16,274
Difference: 361,152

image.php

That really gets it from the time we declared on die. I am accountable for 16 of those oh woe to me.