What is Bonus Village?

DeletedUser

if i want the village means then how many times should i attack it?

is 10 times attack is enough to catch a village?

You need nobles :snob: to capture a village. You can build nobles out of an academy, which requires 20 HQ, 20 Smithy and 10 market. 4-5 noble attacks capture a village.

DeletedUser

As for efficient noble attacks, send four attacks at once. One after the other. This is called a 'noble train'. There was something else to it but tbh, I forgot x[

DeletedUser

No. You get nothing for successfully defending yourself You do, however, get to keep your resources. If you don't successfully defend yourself, then the player who attacks you will get to carry off some or all of your resources.

Good advice and you have patience. My flame thrower would have been out of fuel 6 posts ago :lol:

DeletedUser

it may have to do with the way a persons brain naturally processes and remembers names. though im not saying quicker is wrong.

DeletedUser

what is Bonus Village? can we attack with 10 spear man? the lvl of bonus village near me is just 76

is best not to attack with just 10 spear as you will always lose 1-2. at the start make 25 spear 5 sword and you wont lose any troops.