The world to end worlds

DeletedUser

who's laughing now. i'm still #1 :D
IFY, you try so hard, but it's really so easy. As you guys talk about it all day, I do it!
So please keep talking while I let my axemen do my talking. Nobody nobles internally more than you IFY. Check my stats and check yours. No comparison.

Repinski

IFY, you try so hard, but it's really so easy. As you guys talk about it all day, I do it!
So please keep talking while I let my axemen do my talking. Nobody nobles internally more than you IFY. Check my stats and check yours. No comparison.

Don't worry Pinder, even when IFY passes you again you will still be #1 in my book. #1 noob that is :lol:

DeletedUser81101

haha err we've been checking your stats the whole time toolface. Hence why we can safely say you do ALOT of barb & internal nobling. So does your buddy amatus. IFY is crammed into a tight space now making it hard to expand. You have open reign over rim players, yet you still have unimpressive growth and STILL have terrible OD despite being in a war for some time now.

Just admit that you're useless and everyone on these forums will stop ripping into you and your complete lack of talent. Because from what I've seen there is not one person on these forums that thinks your better than IFY or any of the other top players

Le Fin

DeletedUser

:)))))))))))

you are funny, kid. Count your noblements, and you will see that 90% are barbs and TW players. As a "#1" player you have very small OD ranking, you are persisting in safe continent, distant from every major battle, so better shut up and talk to my axe :axemen:

DeletedUser

you are funny, kid. Count your noblements, and you will see that 90% are barbs and TW players. As a "#1" player you have very small OD ranking, you are persisting in safe continent, distant from every major battle, so better shut up and talk to my axe :axemen:

Not many people would want to talk to your Axes IFY.

Repinski

IFY Ill gladly talk to your axe :icon_biggrin:
Your axes love me I gave them beer and women :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser81101

Okay Pinder I actually took the time to look through the stats.. And I proved my point pretty damn well

------------- Barbs---Internal---total/total vills---percentage
Pinder------520---219---739/978---75%
IFeelYou----235---300---535/809---66%

AWPER Madness - OMG!----190---80---270/291---93%

but wait... thats nothing compared to Pinders buddies!
Amatus----537---90---627/663---95%
Orich------347---21---368/378---97%
Billabong---182---86---268/304---88%

So Pinder not tooting my own horn here but you and your tribe have officially been owned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

I would have done that DiTM but I just didn't feel like it lol

I am glad you did though, maybe this will shut him up.

DeletedUser

Pinder and his "super" personal allies just got owned by Ditm :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

still #1

umm... I'm still the #1 player. I need you to hate me, as the hatred builds my drive to continue reigning as the #1 player over you all :lol:
Please continue your idle talk as I continue to be the best in this world :lol:
I am #1 no matter if you like it I tell you sit down and fight it, hey hey hey
What does it take to be #1? 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers.
But you guys are #1 at something? hating!! hehehe
see ya, wouldn't want to be ya:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser81101

err but we just proved your not the best. Now your just digging a hole for yourself because you have nothing. Your argument just got completely ruined by those stats. And even though IFY has nowhere to expand he's still growing just as fast as you who has a huge area to expand into.
We dont hate you, we have no respect for you because you're just an arrogant, self-righteous, noob with alot of barbs and inactives around you - proven beyond all doubt by the stats which you told us to look at.

I can't wait until Your noob tribe finds its way over to the Eastern tribes. YOu wont be able to feed off our academy tribe players (yes we know you took on flash.de.art and probably think thats a great achievement - its not) because we don't have one, neither does DETOX. You see the eastern tribes actually fight. All you Westies have done nothing for most of the time on this world and it will show when we meet up... I wont stack any of my villages... But I will stack all the barbs around me!

Oh and afew more things I forgot to add originally.
We are actually the number 1 tribe. read the stats sometime.
And by that last line I'm to assume you're some little 14-year-old (or a really immature adult)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/

umm... I'm still the #1 player, regardlesss of your meaningless conversations. Maybe if you stop talking so much and build more troops you might be able to be half as good as me :lol:

DeletedUser

What does it matter what type of villages Pinder takes? He would kick you ass in a war. Just like TW and Swag are kicking E=MC2 and F=MA in this war. I belive we have taken about half of K42, it has hardly been a fight. I couldn't care less what villages he takes. Haven't you heard of 'nobling a player then taking the sorounding barbs to solidify your territory'.

Noob.

DeletedUser81101

Cricman: I highly doubt he'd kick our ass in war. We don't have inactives for him to noble off. Yea your beating the scientists big woop. They sat around watching the only tribe they had good relations with die and are now suffering because of it - bascially they've become the new who?. Hawks were doing a much better job against them in the brief time they were warring them before detox declared. TW/SWAG family is just a joke (much like FLAG in K35) You got big because you were situated in a good position where you could grow freely without any real threats. Had you have started closer to Hawks, DETOX, LEGION, Watch!, Morph!, Who? You would have left this world a long time ago.
Pinder: See your logic is flawed there. Obviously I build more troops than you as I noble villages that are able to build more troops quicker. Over half of your nobles are barbs - you have to build them up & build troops, I just have to fine tune & build troops. Once again your argument fails so you bring out the "duhhh I'm number 1 duhhh" - congratulations. Remember France? they were number 1 going into the 2002 world cup and got absolutely owned by nobodies. You are number 1 on paper only

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but you can't argue with number one. He controls a whole continent plus he has plenty of villages in other continents. If you were to fight him you would get your ass kicked. BTW Australia have been ranked number one in cricket for ages and they still win all the big tournaments. You can't compare sports to online gaming.

TW is almost level with Detox, plus we have SWAG. Hawks are our allies. Together we have a quater of this world. I'm sorry but we are nothing like Flag. We have 11x their points. It isn't comparible. E=MC2 have had double our points for a while but we are still winning. Why? Because we are efficient and active.

DeletedUser81101

Err cricman Australia just lost the Ashes, they lost against India, they're getting beaten by the West Indies in this test, They're not even the number 1 test team anymore actually. And they fail at 20/20. Get your facts straight.
And Wow, I control a quarter of 4 continents - adding up to a whole continent. And I have plenty of villages in other areas to. Look at IFY, hes top 5 in more continents than Pinder. Soon enough I shall prove what a noob he is - I can't tell you how I'm going about this just yet but its gonna be effing hilarious to laugh at him failing.
Hawks are only your allies because you were both hitting the scientists, and they had no other allies after DETOX declared on them - it made sense. Yea your 4 tribes control a quarter. Our 2 tribes (LEGION, DETOX) control half this world. And as proved with Pinder, points doesn't mean your good. E=MC2 took months to wipe out a tribe less than half their size (KDK) and their academy tribe never gets involved in any of their wars - even when they're being nobled out.
Yea you are all barb nobling noobs - exactly what FLAG are - just on a larger scale.

DeletedUser

What about spears mate? :icon_biggrin:

Umm, okay, that sounds better lol. :p

Oh, and before I start getting wraped up in this arguement, IFY is a much better player than pinder, a much much better one.

DiTm I have had little or no conversations with him, so I can't say much, but I know even if he isn't ranked number 1 he is a better player than pinder.

Again I don't like to insult people or anything, I just like stating my opinion.