I had a few chardonnay, what of it?

DeletedUser

I haz made m0ar!!

imadezmoar.png

DeletedUser

Go eat your green eggs and ham samIam. Cap made a funny.

DeletedUser

ok....... well all i said was you were bored to draw little animal pictures all over the map i didnt say there was anything wrong with them.......so dont read more into this than what it is.....

DeletedUser

Yay! Yarnie and Bigfeet used my Avatars. I think the Chardonnay inspired me!

Plus I think that can of crap is about to spill out. We all know that OFA is raw sewage...HAHAHA!

DeletedUser

Yay! Yarnie and Bigfeet used my Avatars. I think the Chardonnay inspired me!

Plus I think that can of crap is about to spill out. We all know that OFA is raw sewage...HAHAHA!

/me thinks its already got a rather large leak :p

DeletedUser

What do you expect when they are betrayed by their tribe mate?

OMG! You berate me and others about jumping off a sinking ship. How convenient the timing was for you to have RL issues, quit WAR/STONED/WILD and then land an ASYLUM account less than a month later. Please, everyone does things for their own reasons but for you to continually single out people is ridiculous. Let me get you a trough of Chardonnay to drown away your nostalgic thinking about how loyal you were. When you wake up hungover the next day perhaps the reality of your own words and actions will stare at you in the mirror.

Christopher Silver

OMG! You berate me and others about jumping off a sinking ship. How convenient the timing was for you to have RL issues, quit WAR/STONED/WILD and then land an ASYLUM account less than a month later. Please, everyone does things for their own reasons but for you to continually single out people is ridiculous. Let me get you a trough of Chardonnay to drown away your nostalgic thinking about how loyal you were. When you wake up hungover the next day perhaps the reality of your own words and actions will stare at you in the mirror.

Calm down dear, it's only a game. No need to get ur over-sized panties in a twist. First off, he left his tribe and then started mocking them once out of the tribe which is the first thing that separates our actions. Secondly, i didn't mention you, so please stop trying to make every topic about you. k? Thirdly, i don't care if people think i left for RL business or because of the war (i think the fact that i am hardly active in a "safe" asylum account would give credence to my claim of becoming more busy), in fact they can believe what they want (it was actually the same day i quit that i was offered the account and 3 days after that i took it, get your fact right) and unlike you i didn't leave my account with taking over another in mind.

So basically, in response to your hissy fit all i can say is calm down, don't claim that i wasn't loyal because i definitely was as i'm sure many will tell you and stop being an attention whore because the world doesn't revolve around you hun, as much as you wish it did, it really doesn't.

DeletedUser

Ok then. Let me summarize your post. You quit your WAR/STONED account, get an opportunity on the same day to get an ASYLUM account and then took it 3 days later. I can understand that perhaps RL constraints enabled you to do that but please do not start bashing others as traitors. If anything, Yarnie has taken a greater risk by joining CB.

Let us sit down over a glass of Chardonnay and discuss this further if you would like.

Christopher Silver

Ok then. Let me summarize your post. You quit your WAR/STONED account, get an opportunity on the same day to get an ASYLUM account and then took it 3 days later. I can understand that perhaps RL constraints enabled you to do that but please do not start bashing others as traitors. If anything, Yarnie has taken a greater risk by joining CB.

Let us sit down over a glass of Chardonnay and discuss this further if you would like.

i will call whoever i want a traitor if i see reasons to especially when someone starts bashing their old tribe showing a lack of loyalty, next thing you know, he'll be nobling them and showing his true colours (if he already has then i'm sorry but i can't be arsed to check) and just ebcause it's a risk doesn't mean he's not a traitor, rudeboy took a risk and was a traitor, KP took a risk and was a traitor so basically stop chatting... poo (don't wanna get banned) because i can call him a traitor if i see him as one :D