Gunz vs NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54064

Since I like the stats so much, you have nobled 55 inactives/barbs, I have nobled 34. I am the freeloader here, ofcourse.

My First internal/barb was on 5th of November.

Yours was on 10th of July.

I am still the freeloader, amirite?

I did look at the stats now, what's the response?

P.S Gosid was started 8 days earlier than me.

DJSova

EDIT: Oh right, you referred to the gaining villages part. Yes, ok, but that's not my point. You said yourself that you struggled to take some villages, and I responded that stacks are not an excuse for failing to take villages.

have you ever looked at my OD?? Only my ODA is 2 mil larger then ur OD ---my point being that i did attack and take villages

DeletedUser

Since I like the stats so much, you have nobled 55 inactives/barbs, I have nobled 34. I am the freeloader here, ofcourse.

My First internal/barb was on 5th of November.

Yours was on 10th of July.

I am still the freeloader, amirite?

I did look at the stats now, what's the response?

P.S Gosid was started 8 days earlier than me.
Lol you have not seen or counted in stats i have only 34 internals and we are tied at 34 :D you are poor in TW maths then :D + being started 8 days earlier then me and then never being in war i have to face incomings from IH if you remembered but you didnt knew that i was being attacked by BIB well at the same tme (preliator tossed me up) i have ben in wars throughout so have been my growth rate a little slow then yours but you are not any pro :d

DeletedUser54064

Lol you have not seen or counted in stats i have only 34 internals and we are tied at 34 :D you are poor in TW maths then :D + being started 8 days earlier then me and then never being in war i have to face incomings from IH if you remembered but you didnt knew that i was being attacked by BIB well at the same tme (preliator tossed me up) i have ben in wars throughout so have been my growth rate a little slow then yours but you are not any pro :d

I think you would find I've counted the ones that were in NL but didn't have the tag when you nobled them, Mica alone had amounted to about 7.:icon_rolleyes:

And you've started 8 days earlier, I suggest you pay more attention when reading.

No one from IH attacked you, we had an op planned, but Syd refused to budge, him being one of the main K38 players was kind of a let down.:icon_rolleyes:

Please quote me where I stated that I was a pro? I am dying to see the statement such as that.

You haven't been in wars, you've been in skirimishes. So have I, I have also had the account dormant for a month or two remember? The period where your sensai and his chap wanted to internal me that you've mentioned earlier. Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The period where your sensai and his chap wanted to internal me that you've mentioned earlier. Exactly.

user_online.gif
if that would have happened ,it would have been great seriously because it would have been first ever big internal noble that would have happened in k38 and village share would have been solely and largely received by shadowzilla you dear friend dont count him out of equations as he was ver near o you :) and i recived nukes/incomings with my lil bro ancient mariner too got incomings ops planned.Le syd yea i must say he helped me a lot in those doays by his influence but he was real deal that you could have imagine he was friends for friends and as you say you didnt trusted me and him but sory to say no one trust you either but le syd had faith in you.Some guys are not worthy of being called as "friends" and you are one of those Proto.

Mica vllages those vllages were part of my claims from masterbandit/ bandits operaation and he took them without claiming + i had cleared atleast 6 vilalges out of 10 master bandits vilalge. mico was kicked out of NL for his such nusicance as he did nobled Tep claims without claiming or someone lese claim.
So you are short of proper knowledge what happend at that time :d

DeletedUser54064

if that would have happened ,it would have been great seriously because it would have been first ever big internal noble that would have happened in k38 and village share would have been solely and largely received by shadowzilla you dear friend dont count him out of equations as he was ver near o you :) and i recived nukes/incomings with my lil bro ancient mariner too got incomings ops planned.Le syd yea i must say he helped me a lot in those doays by his influence but he was real deal that you could have imagine he was friends for friends and as you say you didnt trusted me and him but sory to say no one trust you either but le syd had faith in you.Some guys are not worthy of being called as "friends" and you are one of those Proto.

Mica vllages those vllages were part of my claims from masterbandit/ bandits operaation and he took them without claiming + i had cleared atleast 6 vilalges out of 10 master bandits vilalge. mico was kicked out of NL for his such nusicance as he did nobled Tep claims without claiming or someone lese claim.
So you are short of proper knowledge what happend at that time :d

Internal is an internal, amirite? I've cleared every village I've taken, majority, unless offensive have taken 2 nukes, so your whole argument that you've cleared them isn't valid as I've cleared every single one I took. I really could not care if anyone in K38 trusts me, there are some I do care about, but I never really talked to anyone except for HellsHalo, Shadow, Syd and unfortunately you in the whole of K38.

I never spoke to 10 people currently in the top 20 of K38, simply because I don't need to, if I wanted to do politics I could have easily swayed the K38 in my favor, but somehow I've managed to influence someone I've never spoken to before, that he ended up gifting me a village :icon_rolleyes:.

I don't know Gosid, the ones I did speak to seem to dislike you to some extent.

DeletedUser

I don't know Gosid, the ones I did speak to seem to dislike you to some extent.
You dont know there is a large bounty on my head in k38 from last 3 months as i am one of those guys who cant be ignored in k38 :d . Before me shadow and le syd were le syd got over 3k PnP incomings and it was maintained to about 10-20 days. I dont know how much time but incomngs lasted though.But yea i had few guys who dislikes me but many to backme up on my call :)

DeletedUser54064

You dont know there is a large bounty on my head in k38 from last 3 months as i am one of those guys who cant be ignored in k38 :d . Before me shadow and le syd were le syd got over 3k PnP incomings and it was maintained to about 10-20 days. I dont know how much time but incomngs lasted though.But yea i had few guys who dislikes me but many to backme up on my call :)

You're blatantly being ignored seeing as no one had attacked you heavily for about a month, you're not the centre of the universe, Gosid, truly not. I would really love to see the guys who would answer your backup call, would they by any chance, range between 20-100k? Those who are aware that this is a no morale world therefore getting your good side while in your cluster results in safety, I had those. Unfortunately I've decided to merge villages. Really Gosid, you sing the "free villages" song as you are nobling your sensai. Touche.

DeletedUser

You're blatantly being ignored seeing as no one had attacked you heavily for about a month, you're not the centre of the universe, Gosid, truly not. I would really love to see the guys who would answer your backup call, would they by any chance, range between 20-100k? Those who are aware that this is a no morale world therefore getting your good side while in your cluster results in safety, I had those. Unfortunately I've decided to merge villages. Really Gosid, you sing the "free villages" song as you are nobling your sensai. Touche.

user_online.gif

time will soon come when you know my backups and range of the points of player but realy i never said i am center of univese its you who is making me the center of universe by keping me in light and i think this whle of your discussion about targeting me is Fail by all means :D

yea and i am amking that free vilalge songs as its my right to make and sing them you all were my idols of internals :)

DeletedUser54064

time will soon come when you know my backups and range of the points of player but realy i never said i am center of univese its you who is making me the center of universe by keping me in light and i think this whle of your discussion about targeting me is Fail by all means :D

yea and i am amking that free vilalge songs as its my right to make and sing them you all were my idols of internals :)

Internal a first village at 500k and have a worshiper, I am just that cool. You have no basis on the internal argument you hypocrite, simply because you've internaled a lot more than me, and continue to do so. You think my argument is a fail? Thank god you're to me otherwise you'd see just how bad your argument is, you have absolutely no evidence or basis to back up your wild claims, you state something, I refute it then you back off like a measly little roach and just ignore that part of the post completely.

I really could not care less for your influence, but i know it is nowhere as great as you make it seem to be. Your attempts at propaganda seem fruitless and disordinate as well as without an actual base, you build a house but the first thing you do is fit in the windows. I must say, Rice Krispies men would have better propaganda against the milk.

DeletedUser

Internal a first village at 500k and have a worshiper, I am just that cool. You have no basis on the internal argument you hypocrite, simply because you've internaled a lot more than me, and continue to do so. You think my argument is a fail? Thank god you're to me otherwise you'd see just how bad your argument is, you have absolutely no evidence or basis to back up your wild claims, you state something, I refute it then you back off like a measly little roach and just ignore that part of the post completely.

I really could not care less for your influence, but i know it is nowhere as great as you make it seem to be. Your attempts at propaganda seem fruitless and disordinate as well as without an actual base, you build a house but the first thing you do is fit in the windows. I must say, Rice Krispies men would have better propaganda against the milk.
So what did NAP with Gunz is all about say to yourself Proto you just have huge influence and backups :)
I never want you to care about my influence yea i am bad in PnP but atleast i must say most of your convo is based on knowledge that you think of not on the facts that are real :D

I dont mind it as excuse that you were absent for about 2 months but atleast get the intel on what happened during those months then cme out and speak to me.

But by far i never worshiped anyone in TW as its a game but yea my loyalty are restricted to some guys only you were one of those but all things changed after shadow is gone he would have rather explained that what i and le syd have faced while you wee pretty enjoying the break yourself :)

DeletedUser54064

Funnily enough I said nothing that contradicts the hardcore stats, yet again you run away from the argument Gosid, this is pointless, it's like arguing with a Demon Door that keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. Despite my absence I have learned quite a lot - You haven't changed, Syd is pretty deceiving, you haven't changed, oh wait I've said that one already.

Try to fool TWstats Gosid, all I ever did is enter your name and I pretty much saw you what you are - a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

It seems that NL and Gunz have a NAP now, so I guess this war is over? Huggers

DeletedUser

It seems that NL and Gunz have a NAP now, so I guess this war is over? Huggers

Why, are you regretting your actions? Congrats on the 90 villages you've gained, too bad you could have had 500 for half the effort.

DeletedUser

Do you think we cant take 500 more villages if we want them?

DeletedUser

blah blah blah whine whine whine

Guess who is back! :icon_eek: Well most of the stuff you blabbered obviously contradicts the "hardcore stats" and I think I know why you are so pi$$ed off at the moment. Check the stats ya say? Check the stats again, gosid lost 100k worth of his villages to Gunz but your ignorance seems to be more domintating in you than your intellectuality. :icon_redface:

You are bashing him up because he and his "master" planned to noble your account. Well, you being away for around two months after setting a new owner - who also wanted to leave that account -, wish that no one should noble your account? You should be happy and grateful to Le syd and Gosid for your account's survival till now. Instead, you are blaming them that they planned to noble you behind your back. :lol:

Please, don't say that there were no wars there and you did not face any retaliation. What did you do in IH vs BIB war? Nothing. You just sat there and nobled some barb noblers and did nothing else, which makes your previous claims false. :icon_confused:

And why is it so bothering to you that he has nobled shadowzilla's barb and hellshalo's villages (which was getting internally nobled by NL anyways and is inactive)? Any person with an IQ level > than that of an ape will not leave 1 million worth of 9k pointer barbs/inactives around him, will ya? The whole thing is, you wanted gosid back in NL and you asked your tribe's member to mail him and beg him to make a return to NL and when he rejected it and his friend's left NL for him, you came here and started whining. :icon_rolleyes:

I know Gosid and Le syd more than you, so instead of whining and telling the facts which are backed by your low knowledge of politics and your low intellectual level, get in the game and get over yourself.

DeletedUser54064

Guess who is back! :icon_eek: Well most of the stuff you blabbered obviously contradicts the "hardcore stats" and I think I know why you are so pi$$ed off at the moment. Check the stats ya say? Check the stats again, gosid lost 100k worth of his villages to Gunz but your ignorance seems to be more domintating in you than your intellectuality. :icon_redface:

You are bashing him up because he and his "master" planned to noble your account. Well, you being away for around two months after setting a new owner - who also wanted to leave that account -, wish that no one should noble your account? You should be happy and grateful to Le syd and Gosid for your account's survival till now. Instead, you are blaming them that they planned to noble you behind your back. :lol:

Please, don't say that there were no wars there and you did not face any retaliation. What did you do in IH vs BIB war? Nothing. You just sat there and nobled some barb noblers and did nothing else, which makes your previous claims false. :icon_confused:

And why is it so bothering to you that he has nobled shadowzilla's barb and hellshalo's villages (which was getting internally nobled by NL anyways and is inactive)? Any person with an IQ level > than that of an ape will not leave 1 million worth of 9k pointer barbs/inactives around him, will ya? The whole thing is, you wanted gosid back in NL and you asked your tribe's member to mail him and beg him to make a return to NL and when he rejected it and his friend's left NL for him, you came here and started whining. :icon_rolleyes:

I know Gosid and Le syd more than you, so instead of whining and telling the facts which are backed by your low knowledge of politics and your low intellectual level, get in the game and get over yourself.

Hi, we have another alias hoe, I am going to guess as much as you have been influenced by the lies that have been spewed and will leave you to bathe in your own lack of self esteem and hard facts, I was a whole K away from BIB, what the hell was I meant to do? I've send support as requested, I've even send the frigging nukes, cleared the villages, funnily enough none of the tribesmates had taken the village that I was told to nuke.

He lost 6 villages to Gunz and turned tail from NL, cowering behind the whole "I got them back where they were, so I am in the safe" argument, before coming on here, without even posting your real nick under which you've played/playing, you begin to slag me off? 6 villages sure as hell amount to 100k, considering that the villages grow to 16k in the kindergarten version of the TW you seem to play.

I was at ignorant? Oh please grow a bollock and re read your own post, yet another hypocrite, as I said, at least post under your real name to be honest.

Before posting all kinds of drivel please bother reading, the "Barb nobling" bashing was started by him, he was the first to begin the argument and I merely retaliated by calling him hypocrite and providing facts, now unless you have something else "intellectual" to say, please kindly leave the forums and never come back. Kthx.

And the leader himself was dealing with Gosid, after I was made Baron I contacted him personally, as I said before, please do not post unless your IQ is in the double figures or you know the truth for sure, now shoo.

I do not deny that I have a low grasp on politics, seeing as I am just NOT that interested them, however the intellect insult is just an insult in itself, fabricated by your own imagination, seeing as you are unable to do a simple thing such as read a few pages back, if you can go as far without attaining a headache that is. I am willing to bet you're Sarki.

Status
Not open for further replies.