The Christmas truce

DeletedUser

I dont trust you lot will keep to this bargain otherwise i would be for it

DeletedUser

clear!ly :lol:
I was thinking that H grounded Rihiter account, isn't it?

So you mean toasty was an easy target?(I do not think that toasty was an easy target)

As Toasty is not here and he is in another world, so Clear!ly he is tired of playing w26 like our other targets.(why I am still here and I was getting targeted from first day of war and someone told that I am n00b, so think twice about what you write).

DeletedUser

i think this truce would be a good idea knowing me im prob gonna go away for the break and not take my laptop unless this truce doesnt go through then imma need it :p

DeletedUser35787

Yes, H are included.

This should all be outlined in your forums in the post/circular that Normy(T4H)/Aheller(Dineh) made.

As far as I am aware we are all in full agreement of the terms and that this will be happening. The only thing that will stop it is if the members of T4H vote against it I think.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As I thought before, my members are voting yes. I`ll mail to you in game Anom.

DeletedUser57259

My partner wasnt looking forward to me spending the holiday sending the troops out. I was, but you know Christmas may be a good time to spend time with the family :urg:

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Had a little conversation with Anom and AHeller. All 5 tribes agreed to have a truce.

Rules *written by Anom):

1) No attacks launched at the truce members for the duration of the truce.
2) No attacks to land in the middle of the truce.
3) No sneaky stuff like leaving the tribe and making a new one just for the duration of the truce.
4) If you leave the tribe during the duration of the truce in order to launch an attack, you won't get invited back to any of the top 5 tribes.

Rule 2 is likely to be a sore point for some people. I am happy to not go ahead with the truce if people do not want to, but if the majority do want to, then EVERYONE should abide by the truce of face the consequences.

The consequences:
1) Exile from any of the top 5 tribes.
2) All support to be pulled.
3) No further support to be given.
4) Rimming by all of the top 5 tribes.

Time frame - from 00:00 ST at 24.12.2009. till 23:59:59 ST at 03.01.2010.

That mean last attack can`t land after 23.59:59 ST at 23.12. and first not sent before 00:00:00 at 04.01.2010.

DeletedUser57259

New Top 5 tribe: "Humbug"
Coming to a top 5 near you in January!

DeletedUser

some suggestions as well

To no changing sides

If you leave your tribe to turncoat as in join the other side you have no protection as that gets rid of a low advantage of this break

Also any attacks against each others tribe the tribe under attack gets to rim the player who attacked them as that way its more of a consequence for the tribe who didn't pay heed to the rules

Perhaps also a panel of judges to appeal to? Incase of some reason why which is excusable such as someone sitting ECT

Judges would have to be from uninfluanced tribes (spell fail I know) in this war

By that I mean the tribes who havnt picked a side yet

DeletedUser

All I am worried for is nobling same barb during truce as someone from clear.
I m confident no judges are needed, FFE and Norm/bait can deal with it

DeletedUser35787

Things like that can be overlooked as they would be unavoidable 2dark.

DeletedUser

Agreed and I hope old "whoever cleared it first keeps it" rule will apply:)

DeletedUser35787

I am sure our players will be mature enough to work that out between themselves... If I see another 'x has nobled this village and I claimed it' mail, I think I will go insane :p

DeletedUser

I nap agreement must be

important for all people in the Muslim New Year we br important day,

We are always in the game is always fun, we'll do battle.

but the new year once a year something we should spend it having fun together with our friends.

Our minds always thinking spent in the game Do you wonder if the attack or at the beginning of the computer? is not reasonable.