W19 Debate

DeletedUser46615

Hello W19, i'm here making a forum over things you guys can debate over so have fun and debate lots

killingjoke

1st response no because it brings up useful questions and answers like should w19 have half priced nobles and the barbs -vs- the world

I disagree, this thread is useless. There I just contradicted myself by debating therefore showing how use useful this thread is. I bet you are all mind bottled now.

DeletedUser

1st response no because it brings up useful questions and answers like should w19 have half priced nobles and the barbs -vs- the world

I do not think we need yet another general, post anything you want to, topic. If anything it should be more subject specific.

DeletedUser55895

should vilja and chris have their little hissy fit in private?? lets debate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So, Dekzy, Are you now the Master of the debating thread?

DeletedUser

should vilja and chris have their little hissy fit in private?? lets debate :icon_biggrin:

There is no debate. He says even worse to me on Skype. For what reason I do not know. Hope you are doing well BoB ;)

Christopher Silver

There is no debate. He says even worse to me on Skype. For what reason I do not know. Hope you are doing well BoB ;)

Stop making stuff up Vilja, i am nothing but nice to you on skype, stop trying to attention whore :D

and you know it's all playful anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

bad!!! bad chris and vilja! mail or skype! Now go sit in the corner

DeletedUser

bad!!! bad chris and vilja! mail or skype! Now go sit in the corner

Here is a debate....should your unicorns be put on chains? I think so, as they are running rampart on the entire W19 community...I saw some in my area the other day, isnt that a bit far?

DeletedUser

British humor. I love it. Debate that...lol
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, Little Britain, Monty Python.. I think I've made my point :icon_cool:

DeletedUser55895

Here is a debate....should your unicorns be put on chains? I think so, as they are running rampart on the entire W19 community...I saw some in my area the other day, isnt that a bit far?
mustve been rays unicorns..... :icon_rolleyes: