Suggestions for TW

DeletedUser

i think TW should implement something where dukes and barons of a tribe can mark on their members maps certain players and villages in different colors (kind of an extension of the premium players ability to mark different players on their mini-maps)

this would provide a total extension of tactical capabilities for tribes working together and would make it much easier to claim villages in war time. it would work like the existing enemies naps allies convert certain tribes to different colors although this would work for individual players and villages. thoughts?

DeletedUser

i think TW should implement something where dukes and barons of a tribe can mark on their members maps certain players and villages in different colors (kind of an extension of the premium players ability to mark different players on their mini-maps)

this would provide a total extension of tactical capabilities for tribes working together and would make it much easier to claim villages in war time. it would work like the existing enemies naps allies convert certain tribes to different colors although this would work for individual players and villages. thoughts?

I like that idea. Right now it is limited by the choice of colors and their designations, Allies, NAP or Enemy and 2 other default, unchangeable ones. Would be great to assign a unique color to an entire tribe in basically 1 step.

DeletedUser

i have a thought on sit accounts but it seems every time its brought up nothing is done or said about it

i figure it is because the moderaters are keen on banning there own customers hence why change the rules because it would create less ways to piss off there customers

my thoughts on sit accounts are they are the best way to be banned instead of tribal wars making it so that any sit account may not attack anyone but them selves they leave it open so 90% of the rule breaking can be reported giving them more work...making it easy for players to have push accounts for 60 days ...or making players that get banned for simple rule breaks leave the game

and please dont say to me noone cheats on a sit account because they do .. how many sit accounts fire off there troops at a red dot then say the player will be back and he was helping it grow but... didnt have the nobles... blah blah blah

DeletedUser

i have a thought on sit accounts but it seems every time its brought up nothing is done or said about it

i figure it is because the moderaters are keen on banning there own customers hence why change the rules because it would create less ways to piss off there customers

my thoughts on sit accounts are they are the best way to be banned instead of tribal wars making it so that any sit account may not attack anyone but them selves they leave it open so 90% of the rule breaking can be reported giving them more work...making it easy for players to have push accounts for 60 days ...or making players that get banned for simple rule breaks leave the game

and please dont say to me noone cheats on a sit account because they do .. how many sit accounts fire off there troops at a red dot then say the player will be back and he was helping it grow but... didnt have the nobles... blah blah blah

Well somebody had a bad experience with a sitter.

DeletedUser55895

it was me, i confess :icon_cry: i use the 18 Bonded accounts im sitting for my own personal vendettas :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

not a bad experince with sit accounts im just tired of seeing the rules of the game bended to suit others and its not just this world that there is a problem but many worlds

honestly can you say noone cheats with sit accounts ... i challenge that to be the truth

DeletedUser

it was me, i confess :icon_cry: i use the 18 Bonded accounts im sitting for my own personal vendettas :icon_sad:

You lie BoB. Everone knows that Sly sits Bonded accounts as well as all of XLR accounts.

But, back to suggestions. I will reiterate my desire to color coordinate an entire tribe on the map in 1 easy step. Should not be that hard.

DeletedUser50733

Lol, a member of Candy sat a Bonded account at one stage :icon_razz: Just for sh!ts and giggles lol

DeletedUser

I will reiterate my desire to color coordinate an entire tribe on the map in 1 easy step. Should not be that hard.

i was more talking about designating certain players and villages.

DeletedUser

like on tribalwarsmap?

yeah, except single villages as well. you could use it to designate stacked/cleared villages, known enemy offense villages ect :p

but the main thing i think it would be used for is claiming. every player is assigned their color and designate the villages they wish to noble in their color.

DeletedUser

yeah, except single villages as well. you could use it to designate stacked/cleared villages, known enemy offense villages ect :p

but the main thing i think it would be used for is claiming. every player is assigned their color and designate the villages they wish to noble in their color.

Yeah, that is how I assign villages for ops :p TWmaps ftw!!! but it is a hastle to go back and forth...i want to be able to highlight my targets one color, and etc etc etc

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is how I assign villages for ops :p TWmaps ftw!!! but it is a hastle to go back and forth...i want to be able to highlight my targets one color, and etc etc etc

could you provide me with a link to TWmaps?