[/spoil]

Fight for our liv- lettuce! :D

[spoil]
om-and-lettuce.jpg
[/spoil]

tl;dr
We are not dead yet. ;)

DeletedUser54064

Methinks its something to do with Celebear quitting, so they have reformed into a new tribe and the statement behind the post is that "We will still war *Angry bear*".

DeletedUser

DIDN'T YOU KNOW

Everyone quit

and now there all back

well apart from the grumpy one

but who really cares about him anyway

DeletedUser

"We will still war *Angry bear*".
u cant fight any bear now, u should use ur imagination.so if u want u can fight with him and i sure u will find it lol, but if u are so excited u can fight old angry turtle:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no croggy. We didn't all quit. We just watched and waited to see how things would work out.

DeletedUser

So its a thread saying that a war is still going on despite the fact a single player has left?

God you must really think he is god if you think him leaving would have affected anything...

DeletedUser

So its a thread saying that a war is still going on despite the fact a single player has left?

God you must really think he is god if you think him leaving would have affected anything...

Bah! This is the only thing what everyone can see, a lot happened in these few days. ;)

DeletedUser

Actually, nothing happened except Celebreus quitting. Everything else was drama.
Code:

DeletedUser

I know all about the drama. I just don't include drama, hearsay, and immature crap as "facts" and "things that happen in the real world". More like labling them as "drama" and "immature crap" in my mind and then deleted for-e-ver. :D

DeletedUser

*Jazz hands* Where art thou? *Freeze frame*

<---- No that was drama

DeletedUser

No, this was a thread saying we ain't dead yet and we've got thick skin, shells on our backs and lettuce on the brain. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The only thing that changed was the tag. Right? :D

PS.
Weren't you quitting, Mozely? I see you're back.

DeletedUser74958

So you guys named yourself after one of the members of your enemy tribe? 0_o

DeletedUser

The only thing that changed was the tag. Right? :D

PS.
Weren't you quitting, Mozely? I see you're back.
Yeah, I was gonna quit, but the reasons behind that are no longer issues therefore I am not. :)

So you guys named yourself after one of the members of your enemy tribe? 0_o

No, we just wanted something that wasn't furry and something generally slow. Tortoises seemed more apealing and a little bit tougher than snails.

Last edited by a moderator: