W19 Debate

DeletedUser

/me is insulted!! Mai food is awsum!

Probably would not question that but come on Nathan. Britain is not known for their excellent cuisine in the least bit on an overall basis.

While I appreciate good food I must admit about the best thing I can cook is usually done in the microwave :lol:

DeletedUser

Probably would not question that but come on Nathan. Britain is not known for their excellent cuisine in the least bit on an overall basis.

While I appreciate good food I must admit about the best thing I can cook is usually done in the microwave :lol:

You've obviously never tried a donor kebab at 4 in the morning... (I know it's not british, but it's a british tradition :icon_razz:)

...It's heaven. Until you wake up and your ring is on fire

DeletedUser

Pfft england is shit. Australia has the best food. Am i right? (New debate)

DeletedUser

Pfft england is shit. Australia has the best food. Am i right? (New debate)

Austra-where? Who's ever heard of or been to that place. Sheesh.

Some of the best food I ever had was in Turkey tbh. And Spain.

DeletedUser

Italy has some of the best food ever as well as Greece, the latter including street food and also being very inexpensive. Plus, they serve Ouzo free of charge at your table, much like they do water in the States but with the obvious extra kick :icon_biggrin:

Mark, do you guys eat Roo?

DeletedUser

Arby's is the best, hands down :p

When I am in the mood Arbys has the best roast beef sandwiches and cheap as well.

But, I much prefer Checkers curly fries. I can eat them forever but then I have to spend twice as long at the gym working all the fat out.

My other weakness is the Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse. Unfortunately, it has more of an effect other than fat content that should be taken into consideration, especially if you are on a 1st time date :lol:

DeletedUser

So i have to say, Greece has some of the best food in the world!! :axemen:

I agree. 1 of the few things I have made was tzatziki sauce. Other than that and a few other things I am a culinary failure. Greek wines are also very good as well.

DeletedUser50733

I agree. 1 of the few things I have made was tzatziki sauce. Other than that and a few other things I am a culinary failure. Greek wines are also very good as well.

You put plenty of cucumber, garlic and mint in it? mmmm, love the stuff

DeletedUser

smacktalk.png

Yeah, Greek food = win

DeletedUser

everyone tells me that British food sucks :p

i've been to Greece though, and i have to say the food there is out of this world! i love gyros! :D

ill be able to try French food this summer as well as Italian, so i'll see if they end up living up to their reputations for having good food as well :)

DeletedUser

everyone tells me that British food sucks :p

i've been to Greece though, and i have to say the food there is out of this world! i love gyros! :D

ill be able to try French food this summer as well as Italian, so i'll see if they end up living up to their reputations for having good food as well :)

I can tell you Italy has great food and awesome restaurant "manners". Unlike the States, they never rush you out of the place. If you want to sit at your table all night in Rome they could not care. You almost have to beg them for the check. Venice was slightly different though and more expensive...almost like going to Little Italy in New York City restaurant wise with a different view.