V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

Moving a player to another tribe of the same family won't change the stats you know.:p
Maybe you forgot that already. :\
Major logic fail, optionally attention span fail - I said VVV+ was missing in the comparison, and as such their lost/gained villages were not included at all. I then provided the name of one such account thats been moved around for no apparent reason what so ever, seeing as the opposition I met in taking villages from the account was on par with that of barbs. I am fully aware that the account stayed within the VVV family at all time, but it was not in VVV, which was the only tribe listed in the comparison shown and commented on.
I believe it's the result of the latest merge
Ingame OD data sticks with the tribe, not the players and that leads to mergers not affecting ingame OD listings.

DeletedUser

Major logic fail, optionally attention span fail - I said VVV+ was missing in the comparison, and as such their lost/gained villages were not included at all. I then provided the name of one such account thats been moved around for no apparent reason what so ever, seeing as the opposition I met in taking villages from the account was on par with that of barbs. I am fully aware that the account stayed within the VVV family at all time, but it was not in VVV, which was the only tribe listed in the comparison shown and commented on.
zzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz .....
You can go to a very unpleasant place, allong with your Über boring posts.

DeletedUser

Who said that was a joke Oo lolz
Ya you didn't have enough time for helping the tribe but in the same time you have enough time for chatting and arguing in the forum with other players :p, ya you are really a busy man I wish you all good luck in your RL and the forum xD

You do realize this was a year ago, don't you? So you commenting on my current forum posts while relating it to the fall of SCIR0N is about as much intelligence as I should've expected to see from a SCI numpty such as yourself.

Either way, yeah I am very busy, maybe you'll see that's why I don't play any more... full time university student + full time job keeps me busy, sorry to disappoint you. I know how much you'll miss me around here, so I'll try to stop by occasionally :icon_wink:

For my tribe, We are using switch ring system xD which is more complicated than pulling plugs out, sorry for disappointing you :p Dear we are not a lamp xD

Don't worry, I studied a bit of electrical engineering in college, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out :)

I hope i can cheer you up a little but i think it's too late for that especially you pulled out your plug from this world, it seems you love pulling out plugs too much, I hope your reason for leaving this world wasn't you didn't find someone to pull out his plug, so you did that for your self :)

Never mind , you will never understand that especially you are a dead player in our world with little ODA :(

First of all, watch what you say, things like that can get you banned pretty easily, not to mention you are grasping at straws anyways... sorry, I like females and they like me :)
And second, that ODA comment honestly made me laugh. I was ranked 12th for ODA when I stopped attacking (several months ago, was shortly after rimming a bunch of SCI n00bs), and was literally 100% offence for a long time. If I had kept it up, I fully expect I would be top 5 ODA by now. What's your ODA rank by the way? Only 15? Heh even before I quit my rank was better than that lol... saaaaaad. :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ingame OD data sticks with the tribe, not the players and that leads to mergers not affecting ingame OD listings.

Oh.. you're right, having a bigger tribe with more players probably doesn't affect that OD ranking at all. Silly me.

DeletedUser

I will proudly take responsibility for the fall of SCIR0N, I inherited a sinking ship, the tribe was inactive and failing in many ways, and I knew I didn't have the time or will to fix things.
Since you take that responsibility as ex-duke of a sci tribe could you explain what the term 'fun girl' means in sci terms?
naz5 (Fun Girl)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: V V V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 29
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320,116
Side 2: 297,564
Difference: 22,552

image.php

DeletedUser

Nonsense, i hope you understeand that yourself.
I am suprised that you remember those ingame stats, i heard all members need to use TWstats now because overthere merger number 249 does affect the stats.
But it is pretty obvious you just merged for the points. :)
maybe it means shes fun? seems pretty spunky and is kicking ass. BTW if any of TSE are wondering why i am banned its due to the most stupid reason ive ever encountered, so dont gloat about it. im gonna be back to whoop very soon. i dont want further issues for posting any details here but i assure you all its laughable, game mods should hang your heads in shame.
It could mean she's fun, But she's not. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

wigsplitter

ban or no ban, i seem to be doing just fine, (check the stats), as for you, rowanbean, you are just a parasite, feeding off of us hosts. you were no good in game and you are no better here.

DeletedUser

ban or no ban, i seem to be doing just fine, (check the stats), as for you, rowanbean, you are just a parasite, feeding off of us hosts. you were no good in game and you are no better here.

So you're saying Rowan's no good and he feeds off of you... if you hold to the logic of 'You are what you eat'.. you are proclaiming to be the lord of suckdom or something?

DeletedUser

Yeah, nobeling barbs and inactives far away from even a slightly active frontline really suits you well.
I sucked ingame? :p
I din't suck as much as your members did, and still do, because they failed to defeat my sucky ingame ass. :p :)

DeletedUser

Biggest piece of shait I heard in months, even you can make better flames then that
I don't need flames to point out the obvious.
Just like V V V did :)
Yeah, but this merger comes as a suprise for me, if i remember well it was you who was delighted with the fact sciova dropped members, for getting a better tribe structure, how did you name it? 'the perfect member count?'
funny :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, but this merger comes as a suprise for me, if i remember well it was you who was delighted with the fact sciova dropped members, for getting a better tribe structure, how did you name it? 'the perfect member count? funny :p
Good to know your imagination is still stronger then your memory, I've never said any such thing.
Yeah, THAT was why V V V and V V V+ merged. Wow, SCI's average IQ must be dropping fast.
Don't flatter yourself, you merged out of convenience, like all families (including SCI) do when their member counts drop.

wigsplitter

gammlen, you are worse then daz and row, combined. you take the cowards way out and just delete your account. you had some friends that you just let down and treated poorly. glad to say that i don't know you in RL. with friends like that, who needs enemies. you don't even deserve to post in the forums.

DeletedUser

Good to know your imagination is still stronger then your memory, I've never said any such thing.
Sad too see your memory is worse then ever, luckely you din't lower yourself to the lowest level and deleted your sciova account.
gammlen, you are worse then daz and row, combined. you take the cowards way out and just delete your account. you had some friends that you just let down and treated poorly. glad to say that i don't know you in RL. with friends like that, who needs enemies. you don't even deserve to post in the forums.
Wait, what? :p
So he deleted, can't blaim him to take a distance from the saddest family tribe on W5, still makes him a loser anyway. :p
Pssssst, wiggy, you always recruit cowards, in case you have forgotten.:p

Man.. these forums never get tiring. :p
Yeah they do, stop posting, it will get better, coward.:p

DeletedUser

Look who crept out of the woodwork to have a try at a cheap shot. I didn't delete to "get away" from anything else then the everlasting yellow/red dot I had. I'm a bad person because I got other things that are more important to me then this game, seriously? Oh noes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ever heard of an account sitter?
Yes, they are better off not burdened with a dead account waiting for the 120 days to expire and the entire thing to go barb. Being internally nobled was considered, until I remembered what agonizingly slow pace it was handled in last time, 50 villages a month, with no war going on.