Top 20 Account

DeletedUser

Lets try to keep this thread about the top 20 players, not how to be top 20 although if someone wants to start a topic about that I'm sure it'd be interesting lol

Step 1: Farm.. alot!

[spoil]
farmalot.png

farmalott.gif
[/spoil]

Step 2: Internal Noble.. alot!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cer-berus

Side 2:
Tribes: SIKE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 4 <-- $%#*$%#
Difference: 139

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,259,939
Side 2: 13,374
Difference: 1,246,565

image.php
[/spoil]

Step 3: Use a TON of Scripts!.. that other people made!

[spoil]
coolscripts.png
[/spoil]

Step 4: Keep GOOD Morale!.. at the expense of others!
[spoil]
[spoil]
goodmorale2.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
goodmorale.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
monkeyo.png
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

..If you follow all of the above steps you will become legendary and amass a fan club, as shown below.

[spoil]
fanmail.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I've already got a few fan clubs, thank you :icon_redface:

what more do I need?

DeletedUser

How often do you run through all those farms? o_O

The combined 7 takes about 48 hours, sometimes up to 60 depending if I forget to send for a few hours here and there.

Its something like 1600 farm attacks in 48~ hours, Ive been lazy I need to add on another 400-500 for my newer villages. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Its interesting to see. I'm always looking to learn how to become better although I myself have never played an account past 300k points yet. I want to find a world to settle in like wally is doing here but I'm only playing W43 right now and I'm not really feeling it.

Setting up bookmarks like that is definitely something you have to do as you grow otherwise you'll get behind like you have to set up another 400 or so. I know there are ways to do that quickly but the thought still scares me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yeah im way behind, on here and uk3 :(:(:( and wally is a nooob he isn't settling down, hes just a settling noob. :icon_biggrin: wait.. what?!

DeletedUser

Oh shush, you've got a huge lead there as well :icon_redface:

How do you keep track of which villages you're nobling? I'm assuming at your size you have a least one noble train on the move at all times. I know some people put recently nobled villages into a group so they know which ones to build to their desired level and then move it out from there.

DeletedUser

Erm I just use the sort script to see which villages are low point and need building levels/farm levels, besides that I only got O/D/Scout groups, I don't get fancy, I know some people have like 20 groups.. thats crazy. lol

DeletedUser51390

Its interesting to see. I'm always looking to learn how to become better although I myself have never played an account past 300k points yet. I want to find a world to settle in like wally is doing here but I'm only playing W43 right now and I'm not really feeling it.

Setting up bookmarks like that is definitely something you have to do as you grow otherwise you'll get behind like you have to set up another 400 or so. I know there are ways to do that quickly but the thought still scares me :icon_smile:

my personal pc has been broken since I was in the top 5 so all my bookmarks are on that one. Using my house pc I wont set them up. I have had to manual farm for weeks now which is a pain and isnt done nearly as often as I should :icon_eek:

Yeah im way behind, on here and uk3 :(:(:( and wally is a nooob he isn't settling down, hes just a settling noob. :icon_biggrin: wait.. what?!

am so settling in, I planned since joining to make this my resting place. Yes I have joined some new worlds for fun here and there but let them know I wont be staying for the long haul.

Oh shush, you've got a huge lead there as well :icon_redface:

How do you keep track of which villages you're nobling? I'm assuming at your size you have a least one noble train on the move at all times. I know some people put recently nobled villages into a group so they know which ones to build to their desired level and then move it out from there.

The notebook is a great way to keep track of noble targets. First off save them there and if you happen to miss a target the village is saved htere, also if your like me and never delete reports then you will have the latest report at all timees on any village you attack :D

Also its simple keeping track of all the villages you just nobled. create a seperate group for all villages that need building in them and before queing troops go in and add the buildings in. [spoil]
overview.jpg
[/spoil]

Now the most handy tool ive found is the resource ballancer script. There is a new option that will send extra resources from villages with 24k farm pop to villages that are under devoloped. It takes about ten minutes to run the script through its course and will load all your needed villlages with resources.

DeletedUser

well I'm a noob with scripts. I never played premium before becoming a mod and since I'm still at one village the only scripts I'm running are a farm script and a scout report evaluator. A sort script and resource balancer are things I'm going to eventually have to pick up and learn how to use D:

EDIT: I've used mass recruit scripts as well

DeletedUser51390

well I'm a noob with scripts. I never played premium before becoming a mod and since I'm still at one village the only scripts I'm running are a farm script and a scout report evaluator. A sort script and resource balancer are things I'm going to eventually have to pick up and learn how to use D:

EDIT: I've used mass recruit scripts as well

if you ever need tips or anything feel free to mail me ingame. I am always willing to help a fellow player. Trust me when I say this goes for anyone, ive given tips to players in Rival tribes that they could use against me in the future XD

Anyone who shows an interest in learning some things will always be shown a helping hand aslong as they are respectful.:)

^^ that goes for jager aswell he helps many players ingame and gives tips

DeletedUser

if you ever need tips or anything feel free to mail me ingame. I am always willing to help a fellow player. Trust me when I say this goes for anyone, ive given tips to players in Rival tribes that they could use against me in the future XD

Anyone who shows an interest in learning some things will always be shown a helping hand aslong as they are respectful.:)

^^ that goes for jager aswell he helps many players ingame and gives tips

Hmmm.... Could you give me tips on how to make my spearmen more effective attackers? I send thousands of them at opponents with absolutely no luck. I've tried attacking them head on with spears, sending them over with poison laced brownies, and dressing them up as girls (my personal favorite). At most I might be able to take out 6-7 troops from the opponent, but they get wise to the attacks quickly and put a quick but painful death to my spearmen :(

Any tips or tricks you have learned along the way would be greatly appreciated :)

DeletedUser51390

Hmmm.... Could you give me tips on how to make my spearmen more effective attackers? I send thousands of them at opponents with absolutely no luck. I've tried attacking them head on with spears, sending them over with poison laced brownies, and dressing them up as girls (my personal favorite). At most I might be able to take out 6-7 troops from the opponent, but they get wise to the attacks quickly and put a quick but painful death to my spearmen :(

Any tips or tricks you have learned along the way would be greatly appreciated :)

:icon_confused: thats because when you send htem with brownies they get hungry and eat them which makes them sick duh.

You have to poison the tips of your spears and dress them like woman. school girls preferably

DeletedUser

Say to the opposition Cer-berus sent you. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

wow hey nickjer long time no see ( no see because its a game :icon_eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved so I don't have to infract you all for off-topic and/or spam :p

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: thats because when you send htem with brownies they get hungry and eat them which makes them sick duh.

You have to poison the tips of your spears and dress them like woman. school girls preferably

School girls.... Why didn't I think of that?!?!? I dressed them up as respectable, hard-working women... My bad :(

I restarted as an anonymous player looking to mess around and it put me next to a 100k player! Talk about a dying world :)