New Top 20

DeletedUser

Some of you say G.U.W is a fail tribe, how can you say that? The tribe has been here since day 1 of the world starting. G.U.W are the only tribe in the top 20 who has been here since the beggining. tribes merging into each other changing name being destroyed, now thats a fail tribe... point spoken.

DeletedUser

Some of you say G.U.W is a fail tribe, how can you say that? The tribe has been here since day 1 of the world starting. G.U.W are the only tribe in the top 20 who has been here since the beggining. tribes merging into each other changing name being destroyed, now thats a fail tribe... point spoken.

I have nothing against G.U.W. per say, but with the greatest of respect, they have only survived because they are too small or considered not a real threat and as a result "flown under the radar", but guaranteed that's probably a good thing for you guys, the minute the top tribes start taking G.U.W. seriously is the day they get decimated.

DeletedUser

There is absolutely nothing special about being the oldest tribe, since you guys were never any good. Being in the Top 20 is nothing to be proud of, Top 10 is good, and at this stage of the game, Top 5 is good.

DeletedUser

G.U.W is world 20s punching bag. You noble 3k barbs and build them up for us and when we take those....you noble more 3k barbs.Then you build those up to 4k points thinking we won't take them.

Hence why you fail.

DeletedUser

G.U.W is world 20s punching bag. You noble 3k barbs and build them up for us and when we take those....you noble more 3k barbs.Then you build those up to 4k points thinking we won't take them.

Hence why you fail.

I won't take them until they are 9k, but if you take too long I will give you a fresh start at 2k :lol:

Hells Toy Master

LOL, you had to have everyone else fall before you could stand in the sun, yet you still cannot see how pathetic your climb into the sun has really been.

Hence why you fail.

Excellent post friend! :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

Hence why you fail.

Gotta say it

Here here... hit the nail on the head!

DeletedUser

Hence why you fail.

Nicely said Guyver ":)

DeletedUser

lol, I made a funny

1 Prime ======
2 BSM we're scary
3 KilTom ======
4 FEAR?! =====
5 S.A.W Now is the time to change what we think of you
6 Sparta Fail, merged with more fail, with some fail sauce
7 AOS =====
8 G.U.W =====
9 Strive strive to not suck please, kthnxbai
10 Mercny ======
11 TOMTOM ======
12 *** q(*,*)p
13 ANI junk
14 ALW o hai buddehs!
15 SUN what a piece of fail
16 War! o hai hefty
17 K.W.C. lol, they like warring people 85Ks away
18 HTD STD
19 S-3 Super Fail :D
20 HUN fail

DeletedUser

There is a difference between, being here since day 1 of W20 and being a crappy, noob, point whore tribe that just won't disband bcuz they actually believe they are doing good, when the last moment they were actually good was before us good players of G.U.W merged into AOS a long time back. It was me along with PatrioticUK, along with some other good members. I think I'm the only one left though... :icon_cry:

Killer, I hereby announce that I do not have a personal NAP or alliance with your tribe anymore. Your tribe is more like an embarrassment to me. If ANY of your members get in mine or my tribe's way, they will simply be nobled & probably rimmed, that also includes you.

So I suggest staying out of our way, but the other tribes will do the same thing if you get in their way, you can't get away from everybody. It's to late for a little tribe like yours to rise up, most of your members don't have a chance in this world, might as well quit.

DeletedUser

1 Prime - No 1. Tribe target of the Coalition-best tribe in the world
2 BSM - Are they scary enough?
3 KilTom - Part of the Coalition- have disloyal members
4 FEAR?! -Part of the Coalition - Leaders are planning to merge with KIlltom
5 S.A.W - Part of the Coalition - Using AOS as meatsield
6 Sparta -Part of the Coalition - Meatshield being eaten by BSM
7 AOS - Part of the Coalition - meatshield of AOS will be destroyed soon enough
8 G.U.W - Part of the Coalition - Most dangerous of them all
9 Strive - Academy of Fear!?

11 TOMTOM - Part of the Coalition
12 *** q(*,*)p
13 ANI junk
14 ALW
15 SUN - Part of the Coalition
16 War! - Part of the Coalition - Have the best players in the world they have the stats to prove it.

HeftySmurf

War! hasn't actually joined any coalition, i just want my villages back.

Also Strive is the academy of Prime

DeletedUser

Going to stick to the top 10 for this one, I'm feeling tired and even lazier than usual: :lol:

1 Prime - soon to fall, the absence of Kong has distorted their own perception of how good/bad they actually are.
2 BSM - They have some great players. I just hope they live up to their potential, look out world 20 if they do.
3 KilTom - they've seen Prime's true colors, nuff said.
4 FEAR?! - great tribe, their loyalties have and will continue to have an impact on which direction the world heads.
5 S.A.W - Still around, I'll give them credit for that.
6 Sparta - I believe there was a merge recently?
7 AOS - apparently here to be entertained by lame, crappily timed Prime trains.
8 G.U.W - next!
9 Strive - Striving to be like Prime? That's striving to fail with a big bang.
10 Mercny - yummy more food.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War! hasn't actually joined any coalition, i just want my villages back.

Also Strive is the academy of Prime

And it seems everyone forgets that Bashers Inc. (tribal tag: "***") is also part of that big huggy family. :icon_cool: