Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

I like to think I speak for the silent majority, and those who are too scared to put their reps on the line in order to express their opinions. In other words I like to think of myself as the "Peoples Champion".

But I don't like to brag about it.
LOL:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lord Raventowe, please check TW Stats - W43 and check the #1 Ranked Tribe. Please be careful on the Member size of that Tribe.

Thanks.
sorry but thats a new world more or less they have only nobled 83 villages!!!!

secondly the tribe I was in had over 200 mill points rank 1 LOLOLOL

and I was commenting saying that they were to spread out, my tribe has the same ammount of members but is in 1 K.

fail^^

DeletedUser7604

I like to think I speak for the silent majority, and those who are too scared to put their reps on the line in order to express their opinions. In other words I like to think of myself as the "Peoples Champion".

But I don't like to brag about it.
:D
You seriously need to come down on Earth. xD
I mean, be real for once, that accident what happened in UK1 was you strictly following PP's guide and being extremely active.
Once you burned yourself out you were out of the picture and deleted even without clearing your villages so your near by tribe members could noble them.
In all other cases you were horrible: a foolish ODawhorer back in w34, a treacherous bastard in w32, an ignorant duke in w36, a coward in UK3.
And even now you are hiding yourself behind an alias. You are all talk.
sorry but thats a new world more or less they have only nobled 83 villages!!!!

secondly the tribe I was in had over 200 mill points rank 1 LOLOLOL

and I was commenting saying that they were to spread out, my tribe has the same ammount of members but is in 1 K.

fail^^
In order to reach 200 mil you have to survive the early stages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So what if it's new world? They did noble 83 villages as you said.

You must be mad to talk about 200M points now.

DeletedUser

In order to reach 200 mil you have to survive the early stages.

Yes you do, however you guys simply don't have enough players in your K to last the early stages.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Once you burned yourself out you were out of the picture and deleted even without clearing your villages so your near by tribe members could noble them.
In all other cases you were horrible: a foolish ODawhorer back in w34, a treacherous bastard in w32, an ignorant duke in w36, a coward in UK3.
And even now you are hiding yourself behind an alias. You are all talk.

I don't actually believe that you truly think you can hold onto rank 1 for 2 months by just following a guide and being active, so I won't comment on that.

W34 was my 2nd world and all I claimed back then, was that it was ok to have a high ODA. Having high ODA doesnt necessarily make you an ODA whore, you assumed back then I was just wasting all my troops clearing players for the sake of having a high ODA rank. However I tried to explain to you that it can be to ones benefit to clear players with one sided defences. My entire ODA score on W34 came from clearing players with defences that were over 95% dependant on either spears or swords. I lost minimal troops and gained new farms following this tactic and I was successful doing it. My downfall on W34 didn't come from poor tactics it came from trusting the wrong players and joining Teh Noob Cookies crappy premade.

In regards to W32 I just enjoyed trolling players who took the game too seriously, its how I got my kicks back then. Tbh I still do it now occassionally as I find it rather amusing.

W36 ye was a dissapointment, I trusted someone with recruitment privs and ended up letting in loads of spies. Again I have a knack of trusting the wrong people.

UK3 I quit due to real life committments.

DeletedUser

tell me about this coaltion that you beleive is going to form to just take you guys out.

chances are a coalition will probably turn up to take the leader of the k out, but doubt it will be against ego. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7604

I don't actually believe that you truly think you can hold onto rank 1 for 2 months by just following a guide and being active, so I won't comment on that.

W34 was my 2nd world and all I claimed back then, was that it was ok to have a high ODA. Having high ODA doesnt necessarily make you an ODA whore, you assumed back then I was just wasting all my troops clearing players for the sake of having a high ODA rank. However I tried to explain to you that it can be to ones benefit to clear players with one sided defences. My entire ODA score on W34 came from clearing players with defences that were over 95% dependant on either spears or swords. I lost minimal troops and gained new farms following this tactic and I was successful doing it. My downfall on W34 didn't come from poor tactics it came from trusting the wrong players and joining Teh Noob Cookies crappy premade.

In regards to W32 I just enjoyed trolling players who took the game too seriously, its how I got my kicks back then. Tbh I still do it now occassionally as I find it rather amusing.

W36 ye was a dissapointment, I trusted someone with recruitment privs and ended up letting in loads of spies. Again I have a knack of trusting the wrong people.

UK3 I quit due to real life committments.
It is funny how over time timeline shifts.
3 weeks becomes 2 months, what's next a year from now you'll say you were rank 1 for half a year?
Just to back up my 'story' here are your conquers.
Click
Now for those who don't know UK1 started June 4th, he was in active 3th July and was shortly gobbled by our tribe.
During this time, the first 10 days EstoyLoco, the guy with super awesome starting location held rank 1 until Predator overtook him.
He lost his 'precious' rank again once nobles arrived (John Murray nobled on 26th June) and regained his rank 30th June, that's another 4 days cut out of his 2 months 'lead'.
Damn, you were rank 1 for less than 3 weeks, my bad.

Also about w34, since i played it i remember very well how you literally bragged about your ODascore, and made it look like it was everything (and yes you did overkill in that world, you were later scouted and had miserable troops compared to 'noobs with low ODa' who are mostly now in R4KI). w32, w36 and UK3 i am not sure what happened since i've only heard talks about it.

Sorry Predator, you seemed like a cool guy back in W1N days, i was wrong.
... ohh you're actuelly talking to me? ok be my sharpener, and tell me about this coaltion that you beleive is going to form to just take you guys out.

chances are a coalition will probably turn up to take the leader of the k out, but doubt it will be against ego. :icon_rolleyes:
It seems that rolling eyes is what cool guys do these days. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The premades/tribes I am interested in: Ego!!!, Pay!, R4KI, Bunny & Plox?

DeletedUser

It seems that rolling eyes is what cool guys do these days. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

ok clearly you don't know how this works... you know a disscussion. you post something, i reply to it, and then you show me where i have gone wrong. i then will continue to argue agianst you, or agree. if you're too immature to be able to back up what you say then don't say anything.

respect works both ways you know.

DeletedUser7604

ok clearly you don't know how this works... you know a disscussion. you post something, i reply to it, and then you show me where i have gone wrong. i then will continue to argue agianst you, or agree. if you're too immature to be able to back up what you say then don't say anything.

respect works both ways you know.
Sorry my focus is currently on Predator i really don't care about you. :lol:
If there hasn't been any improvement made by you since GYM days there is no need to worry about the things i mentioned.
And i doubt there is.

DeletedUser

Damn, you were rank 1 for less than 3 weeks, my bad.

Sorry Predator, you seemed like a cool guy back in W1N days, i was wrong

If I hadn't of quit I'm pretty confident I would still be rank 1 now. And I'm sorry you don't think I'm "cool" anymore :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Sorry my focus is currently on Predator i really don't care about you. :lol:
If there hasn't been any improvement made by you since GYM days there is no need to worry about the things i mentioned.
And i doubt there is.

ahh i remember gym, i was there for a very short time if i remember correctly. so hard to judge a player when you hardly know them. gym was also a long time ago, would be hard for me not to have improved. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Gruumsh= noob:icon_razz:

ohhh and when I make threats I keep them:icon_wink:

DeletedUser7604

ahh i remember gym, i was there for a very short time if i remember correctly. so hard to judge a player when you hardly know them. gym was also a long time ago, would be hard for me not to have improved. :icon_neutral:
Short time because you were killed like a kitten. :eek:
Gruumsh= noob:icon_razz:

ohhh and when I make threats I keep them:icon_wink:
Oh noes. :eek:
/deletes account.