Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

I sat you after you lost your rax, farm and smithy
Sheesh, ppl can't face truth these days.

:icon_confused: clearly we are not on the same wave lenght here. i was not farmed, nobled or even catted in gym.

so please now tell me more about this "coalition" since you seem to be avoiding the subject completly. .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sheesh, ppl can't face truth these days.

emmm face this fact you haven't got a clue.

and yes I would like to here about this "coalition"

DeletedUser

its threads like this which put me off coming on pnp. people derailing threads. couldn't you two take this to private mail ffs -.-

DeletedUser7604

:icon_confused: clearly we are not on the same wave lenght here. i was not farmed, nobled or even catted in gym.

so please now tell me more about this "coalition" since you seem to be avoiding the subject completly. .
Why do ppl lie about their past to make themselves look better i do not get it.
Again i'm using my good 'friend TWstats archive.
Now w26 was ages ago and most data is lost, but you can read out a fair bit.
This shows how you leave 23rd Nov GYM. This shows how you are nobled by some random noob 5 days later.
As you notice you have grown roughly 50 points or so during that time, fine not the most active but definitely not 'quit' the world.
Now the guy who nobled you was no where near the top rankings as you can clearly see by his nobling rate when you look him up.
So he had an academy and you were on 1k points at the same time.
Funny, isn't it?
Maybe you weren't indeed catted, maybe you are just THAT bad.

As for the second part, i do not have to tell you anything, after all you suck. ;P
its threads like this which put me off coming on pnp. people derailing threads. couldn't you two take this to private mail ffs -.-
You are not obligated to read this thread or to even visit this forum.
This topic is about tribes and what you think about them, a bit about their members background isn't exactly what i'd call 'off topic'.
There are worse examples of threads 'de-railed'.

DeletedUser

Here let me point out part you missed for ya.

And gaining 59 points wouldn't be that hard to do in 1 day much less 5, all you would have to do is build up the wall a few levels :/

DeletedUser7604

Here let me point out part you missed for ya.

And gaining 59 points wouldn't be that hard to do in 1 day much less 5, all you would have to do is build up the wall a few levels :/
59 points indeed, but players usually use rams and ram down the wall so the account was growing with points.
And BMA first said that he wasn't nobled at all.
i was not nobled or farmed, i just quit.
Ofc it is possible that he was cleared before he left GYM and thus it was the reason he quit the world in the first place, just nobling him off took time. :3
Take a pick BMA, one way or another you got killed liek a kitten. ;P

DeletedUser

59 points indeed, but players usually use rams and ram down the wall so the account was growing with points.
And BMA first said that he wasn't nobled at all.

Ofc it is possible that he was cleared before he left GYM and thus it was the reason he quit the world in the first place, just nobling him off took time. :3
Take a pick BMA, one way or another you got killed liek a kitten. ;P

What's the point anyways? What if he got nobled while playing (what I do not believe) .. this is a new world and most people in this tribe have returned or something to put straight - reason for the tribes name. Now sit back and enjoy the show.

DeletedUser

What's the point anyways? What if he got nobled while playing (what I do not believe) .. this is a new world and most people in this tribe have returned or something to put straight - reason for the tribes name. Now sit back and enjoy the show.

+1

I would waste my time with him Ace.

DeletedUser

Most hyped would be Ego!!! and R4KI, followed by Payback which I don't see lasting long. The lineup, if not full of aliases does not look like one that will survive for a very long time, especially with lineups such as Ego!!! and R4KI have.

DeletedUser

Most hyped would be Ego!!! and R4KI, followed by Payback which I don't see lasting long. The lineup, if not full of aliases does not look like one that will survive for a very long time, especially with lineups such as Ego!!! and R4KI have.

just because you haven't heard of them or because most of us are under aliases does not mean the tribe will not last. nor does it mean the players are better nor worse

DeletedUser

I like to think I speak for the silent majority, and those who are too scared to put their reps on the line in order to express their opinions. In other words I like to think of myself as the "Peoples Champion".

But I don't like to brag about it.

sorry predator but the day you are the peoples champion is the day i quit this game you simply are deranged with an ego that is far to big for your level of skill. I remember back on world28 and 29 the whole world hated you so obviously you dont have the peoples champion there. I asked my tribemates in DSL on world 29 and some of them are seriously thinking about coming to world 45 to flame you even if they dont play here. So sit your behind down and cool your head

DeletedUser

just because you haven't heard of them or because most of us are under aliases does not mean the tribe will not last. nor does it mean the players are better nor worse

Hey mattzey. It actually does matter. There are some players that are greatly known, and are known to be good. Ego!!! and R4KI posses them, from my point of view and most likely a lot of others, the members in your tribe don't seem to be known. This could be for many reasons such as : not accomplishing anything worth talking about, have not dominated like some known players and other reasons. There are a lot of players that are not greatly known in the community and posses great skill, just saying there are not much.

[spoil]AceMeist0rr (DePECHVOG3L) Duke
ReginaV Baroness
Nexxus (ironman) Diplomat

bezerker1
Super Brat
Xela186
Mattzor
mason7777777
vance666
Wee Willie Wonka
Junker & xxinvaderxx
whitty
Mr.Martin (Carnage)
.Experience
Deus
Drod222
monsterblonde
jimi1211
FeignedMortality
najiosmat
TotalWipeout
bango123
CoachD
Aggron
Eternal Rest
Olympus
NorthernLad
Freakazo
Beene
Dizzy
Arrarat
[/spoil]

Of the list of members you provided, I myself only know a few. Some would be Olympus which is a good start up player that usually ends up quitting later. TotalWipeout is another player that is known, just has not made any great accomplishments in my opinion. .Experience was in ACTIVE, or at least the alias, Quit early on. You mattzor I know. I've been in several premades with you. From the list of about 2-3, you never really did anything great. That's all the members of Payback I know about, feel free to put anything great up here about the others.

DeletedUser7604

It had no other point than to prove that he lied.
Don't make stuff up and i don't have problems with you.
Well i do, but that's a completely different story i will tell another time. ;P
Some would be Olympus which is a good start up player that usually ends up quitting later.
Lolwut? o_O
/laughs out loud.

DeletedUser

Well i do, but that's a completely different story i will tell another time. ;P

Oh everything has been used before so whatever the story is or whatelse you're planning - it's one step back you're taking.

DeletedUser

You mattzor I know. I've been in several premades with you. From the list of about 2-3, you never really did anything great.

tbh I would be a bit like olympus then from what you are saying of him. i usually quit due to boredom. or better world settings have been announced for a new world so i usually join that world. on this world i intend to stay for once. lets see if i can be good.

DeletedUser

Lolwut? o_O
/laughs out loud.

He maintains a good rank, from the worlds I've played with him. Right after startup (4-5 weeks) he begins to drop ranks and barely cares about the world anymore.