• Start date

DeletedUser55895

40633405.jpg

Someone make mine please =)

DeletedUser

okay so I guess I want my pic edited too :icon_neutral:

NAOW :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Why post that here when you could ask me and i could do it in 15 seconds?

Wallam

Hey all,

Just popping in here to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year and all that stuff. I hope all is going well for you in w19 and that the server issues etc all got fixed. This seemed like the best place to put this and I didnt want to create a new thread. So yeah, have a great christmas and good luck with next year.

Wallam.

DeletedUser50733

Hey all,

Just popping in here to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year and all that stuff. I hope all is going well for you in w19 and that the server issues etc all got fixed. This seemed like the best place to put this and I didnt want to create a new thread. So yeah, have a great christmas and good luck with next year.

Wallam.

Hey man, happy christmas to you as well :) make sure you pop in again afterwards and tell us how your xmas went :)

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Wallam.
I love you too :icon_biggrin: Nah merry christmas man.

DeletedUser55253

Can someone make it for my panda :( it seems vilja has forgotten about it :(