Goodbye W5

fizzolio

I have stuck around long enough. I was planning on sticking it out until Dazrield was gone. I am only 4 mil behind him on defensive O.D. and was in a position to be ahead of him when it was all said and done.

However, I can't take fighting the inexperienced players around me anymore. Fending off onslaught after onslaught with little to no losses has gotten very boring for me. It has gotten to the point in the past 3 months where I don't even ask for support or have anyone sit when a coordinated attack is launched against me.

SCI promised many times that they would deliver a wave of attacks against Dazrield and I that would knock us out of this world. I waited well over a year and never saw it. I know that there are some really good players out there in W5 but none were near enough to be a good opponent.

wigsplitter

it is good to know that you are an equal opportunity insulter. well done.

drxavier

at last... 1337 cave in :lol:

Just do the descent thing and degrade please.

Coordinated attacks? What are they, I believe its only me chucking nukes at you, and that is only hap-hazard.

Anyway when your gone, your gone, so cheerio and good riddance :lol:

I expect a re-flame, but you have gone me confused with some one who cares, so don't waste your text!

DeletedUser

at last... 1337 cave in :lol:

Just do the descent thing and degrade please.

Coordinated attacks? What are they, I believe its only me chucking nukes at you, and that is only hap-hazard.

Anyway when your gone, your gone, so cheerio and good riddance :lol:

I expect a re-flame, but you have gone me confused with some one who cares, so don't waste your text!

I really did expect you to become a decent player after warring with us as long as you have. Sadly you only improved on defense. I never have expected you to stop sounding like a scorned girlfriend that was kicked to the curb however.

darkraven9

Never got to fight you but heard about the events for sure.

Good job in game and good luck in real life.