BA disbanding: ~S~ victorious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My sources tell me that BA have thrown in the towel, decided they can't make it alone and are refugeeing to hide behind Apoc's skirts.

The question is whether they will get on any better with Apoc this time?

DeletedUser

yes ~s~ is definately winning against the ba tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: {BA} [BA]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,213
Side 2: 945
Difference: 1,268

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 47
Difference: 161

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,310,742
Side 2: 8,954,190
Difference: 12,356,552

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,077,621
Side 2: 466,996
Difference: 1,610,625

image.php

DeletedUser

208 enemy noblings by BA family in a month is frankly pathetic.

No wonder they're disbanding.

DeletedUser

Lmfao, if BA are disbanding, it's because
a) inactives
b) failed leadership

Not because S are beating them...

DeletedUser

May we introduce the merging of BA and S

Please welcome to the world: ~BAS~

DeletedUser

May we introduce the merging of BA and S
Hey, we've successfully merged about 260 S and exS villages this past month. Though I believe S doesn't like the merging activities.

DeletedUser43619

hmm I think they really loved my movie on w18 :) too bad they want to go to the dark side :icon_razz:

In the end if ~S~ outlast BA then it is ~S~' victory no matter what the stats say :icon_razz:

BA claimed victory on GoC due to their disbanding and I would like to extend the same logic in this case

ofcourse if they want to join up with ~S~ they know whom to igm ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My sources tell me that BA have thrown in the towel, decided they can't make it alone and are refugeeing to hide behind Apoc's skirts.

You need new sources.
Wait! Is it April Fools Day?!

In the end if ~S~ outlast BA then it is ~S~' victory no matter what the stats say :icon_razz:
BA claimed victory on GoC due to their disbanding and I would like to extend the same logic in this case
You should. It would be just as logical. However, I'm sorry to disappoint. BA is not disbanding. Rumors of our death have (repeatedly) been exaggerated.

ofcourse if they want to join up with ~S~ they know whom to igm ;)

Seriously... it's April First, isn't it? For real.... someone tell me... did I miss Christmas?

DeletedUser

208 enemy noblings by BA family in a month is frankly pathetic.

No wonder they're disbanding.

Perhaps you should add in the stats of all those other players that left ~S~ when we started attacking. See this thread for actual data, rather than regurgitating fecal matter.

Here's to continued great relations with your tribe....

DeletedUser

Quote:Originally Posted by howdidthathappen

You need new sources.
Wait! Is it April Fools Day?!

Glad to hear it. BA has a long and proud history (the only tribe that is older than W18, AFAIK).

Quite why you'd want to throw your lot in with Apo-Collapse was a bit of a mystery.

Guess I'll have to throw away my investigative journalist hat.

http://www.bizcult.com/content/images/everywhere121808.jpg

DeletedUser47572

Lets be entirely clear BA were always going to gain ennoblements in certain areas against S members that were in difficult territories thus the stats don't accurately paint the picture of the conflict so far. To date BA are yet to take and hold villages in areas controlled by S the same cannot be said for S with players such as zzdragon moving into your territory and happily setting up shop. Who despite your best efforts to remove him you have failed spectacularly in all attempts thus far, in fact you practically gifted him 37 million points in ODD in a single day without taking a village.

I have been happily nuking you from K47 so giving your players more than adequete time to set up proper defenses, which was not done, myself sending nukes from long distance cleared over 20 villages in the last week.

BA disbanding is a clear sign I believe that there is no ability to hold out the impending threat from S nor the ability to have any impact upon them whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Lets be entirely clear BA were always going to gain ennoblements in certain areas against S members that were in difficult territories thus the stats don't accurately paint the picture of the conflict so far. To date BA are yet to take and hold villages in areas controlled by S the same cannot be said for S with players such as zzdragon moving into your territory and happily setting up shop. Who despite your best efforts to remove him you have failed spectacularly in all attempts thus far, in fact you practically gifted him 37 million points in ODD in a single day without taking a village.

1) BA is pushing forward. Yes initially both sides would target those who are out of position or are behind enemy lines. This war has gone past that stage.

2) ZZ like lots of others on this server love ODD and love their deathstars.

3) Dont give BA credit for a failed OP when that OP was purely Apocs doing.
When you have half a million footsoldiers (not counting pop space for HCs) in most of the villages -- go ahead and try to break the stack.

edit:
ZZ just re-created Agression? What is he not happy the tribe might turn down another request for a massive amount of troops?

DeletedUser47572

I take your points MrMacMan I will say that BA have made formidable opponents and in no way do I mean to insult them nor underestimate their abilities.

The OP that has been referred to BA players took part in as well as APOC players I was unaware of it being an APOC or BA OP so thank you for the clarification upon that, yes many villages were stacked and despite your reading into zz's current position it is simply not true, he actually received very little support when in relation to other players, whilst I concede that is what pretty much everyone says I am trying to be honest, straight forward upon this issue.

I do not agree that BA is pushing forwards, yes in some areas you are doing better than others, but in many respects S are taking your players to town in other areas, from my observation it is a very backwards and forwards fight thus far and reminds me greatly of the MM v's A war where both sides were not really winning but simply hitting each other constantly.

DeletedUser

K9? nuff said. When I got there a few months ago, we were outnumbered and S had complete control of the K.

BUT then again, you may say a K that S had totally sewn up was not a "hard" territory to go into.

DeletedUser

K9? nuff said. When I got there a few months ago, we were outnumbered and S had complete control of the K.

BUT then again, you may say a K that S had totally sewn up was not a "hard" territory to go into.

K26? 'nuff said'. I forget how many BA players were in the Top 20 in that K, but when we arrived there that quickly changed - now theres only one player left.

I can't believe players with huge clusters near by fail to take villages from us there, though I understand why you guys gave up there. Its easier to take the inactive players in K9 - am I right?

:)

DeletedUser

So any actual evidence of imminent disbanding?

Or do we just speculate on things that are never going to happen.
(things like WarGod ever disbanding, which is a physical impossibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.