[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Spit out the dummy.

Somebody posting things they only hear rumors about?

4 went to orc
1 went to ni
mazkill went barb

common knowledge .... taking out =WWE=

So what else do you need straightened out?

DeletedUser

he was talking to me, sorry for being so rash =/

its just in my nature and comes out from time to time

DeletedUser

Wow for the first time in a while plight isn't the top nobling tribe! c2 with 44 Bang! with 41 and Plight with 36. Looks like plight is slowing down....Maybe not!

Most, and I find people generally agree with this, believe that when a tribe slows down at a random point when they had nobled so much prior, they are saving up for a declaration on another tribe. Take a guess at who they're going for, and we'll see if you're right.

It's almost the same with how C2 declared on LSHRV. They were nobling close to 40 a day on average, if memory serves. All of a sudden, they dropped to 16 or so. Get it :lol:?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's obvious that you are going to war soon :p

However with whom is the hard part.

Nice map rheem :)

DeletedUser

more then likey you'll see us declare all out within our own area.

itll be just like the old days, except there will be 100+ nobles each day :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I can see Seag's stopped nobling. About time she had a one on one with Spank to claim no.1 spot. That's the war I want to see :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

that would be fun at first but im not sure it would be much of a show after a couple days.

DeletedUser

In all fairness I think whoever attacked first would win. I don't know much about spank but I don't think he could defend very well however I'm not sure if seagryfn could defend as well as attack.

DeletedUser

i think sea would have her hands full with that one. Especially considering Spank is tightly packed with all his villages allowing him to move troops quickly. Sea on the other hand is spread into different groupings

Kreamer

Most, and I find people generally agree with this, believe that when a tribe slows down at a random point when they had nobled so much prior, they are saving up for a declaration on another tribe. Take a guess at who they're going for, and we'll see if you're right.

It's almost the same with how C2 declared on LSHRV. They were nobling close to 40 a day on average, if memory serves. All of a sudden, they dropped to 16 or so. Get it :lol:?

hmm... are you trying to say Plight will declare on *MK*?
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, I'm trying to say Plight will declare on someone. There's a large difference.

When I quit, *MK* and Plight were fairly good buddies. So though I don't still play the world, I wouldn't even think of them declaring on *MK*.

DeletedUser

No, I'm trying to say Plight will declare on someone. There's a large difference.

When I quit, *MK* and Plight were fairly good buddies. So though I don't still play the world, I wouldn't even think of them declaring on *MK*.

It would be a good move if you look at the map. I was personally thinking either BANG or MK get hit next. I hear rumours that they'll hit C2, but I just don't see that being a good choice for them. If they did, I get the feeling BANG would declare on Plight. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

no matter who is decided bang will have to be taken into consideration for sure. A war between Plight and Bang would be considered a replica of the C2 vs LSHRV war if you think about it.

plight and bang share a 4 continent border. Bang though would easily be able to take advantage since they have less distance to travel to that border line making it so they could ambush Plight in the west if they attacked without warning.

Plight's stance on that matter though is that they have a heck of alot more backage if they were to start things with Bang. Taking into consideration that Plight has an extra 5k villages to their dispense when it comes to stacking that border, it would be a huge blow to bang if plight were to noble out of no where some day.

Anything after the initial first couple weeks of nobling would almost duplicate whats going on down south right now. So this idea of Bang and Plight going at it is not such a likely possibility. Besides bang members love me so i dont see why they would wanna attack us :icon_razz: <3

Kreamer

It was kind of a joke. I know who your hinting at, just felt like acting stupid. If plight did declare on *MK* it would give C2 and Bang an opportunity to attack as well, making Plight have to worry about 3 fronts. So yeah, the *MK* remark was a joke.

It would be a good move if you look at the map. I was personally thinking either BANG or MK get hit next. I hear rumours that they'll hit C2, but I just don't see that being a good choice for them. If they did, I get the feeling BANG would declare on Plight. Just my opinion.

No secret where alliances are. This could be one of the final end-game wars. A clash of titans. Just a matter of time before the last 2 titans join in ;) lol

Seagryfn

I can see Seag's stopped nobling. About time she had a one on one with Spank to claim no.1 spot. That's the war I want to see :icon_razz:
Sorry to ruin your Christmas fantasy-come-true... but I'm not hoarding nobles. Its all been about working 90-95 hour work weeks all month. In addition to my real job hours increasing dramatically for the season, I've been in TW Support Mod Training.
Talk about jumping into the shark tank! Its been a real juggling act. :xmas eek: [SPOIL]
sharkjuggles1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
So... happy "Attack Break" and Best Holiday Wishes, everyone!