Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh i doubt allday will be quiting. maybe i will have a talk with him hehe. i cant believe you think i try to stir up anti TWC feelings. like i even spend that much time on this world lol

I think he as quit already and is being sat... He is not defending very well anyway.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMP
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: noobaxes

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 40
Difference: 40

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: allday87
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: noobaxes

Side 2: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: allday87

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: BONHEUR

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 14
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,411
Side 2: 133,452
Difference: 124,041

image.php

DeletedUser

I like you Frasier,...

That very statement is null and void... Who is Frasier? ... and if you did truly like me, you would give me the honer of spelling my name correctly.

.... but I have to disagree with this here. Don't get me wrong, I know for a fact there's a lot the world doesn't see that goes on inside a tribe, but we can't calculate into effect these unseen, unknown possibilities when basing opinions. And as far as PnP goes, BD would act no different when addressing an enemy that may have done the same thing...

I do not have to explain myself to anyone, let alone yourself, as for me being a refugee as T-W-C claim, it is the Refugee taking the caps from the Enemy, not the Enemy taking from the refugee.

As for PMP lasting, well I certainly give any tribe that doesn't fold respect, but I don't see it being any kind of concern to T-W-C if they disappear tomorrow, or six months down the road. Either way, T-W-C is expanding at their leisure in that direction, and it strikes me as being more of a hobby to the Corp than a job.

It should be a concern for T-W-C, and a very, very big Concern, they are capable of expanding only 1 way, toward the rim, you will not see them advance the core any time soon, rather the core expanding into T-W-C... The Skill in T-W-C is limited to do anything but take the rim. Any NAP or Alliance T-W-C have are also unable to aid and assist with any T-W-C expansion any other way.

I will take this opportunity to wish every world 30 player, a safe and merry christmas, and a happy new year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And as far as PnP goes, BD would act no different when addressing an enemy that may have done the same thing

Not true. Fraser's case is pretty unique in the W30 history (or at least no comparable examples spring to mind at this time). I wouldn't fault any player for leaving behind a tribe that is mostly inactive, to war the same enemy in a tribe that is full of activity. This is all Fraser did. He announced it up front and he made sure that the active members found good homes. I agree with Fraser: anybody that still tries to befoul his name because he up and left a dead tribe is just looking for a stick to beat the dog with (<--- belgian expression there, not sure how to say this in english).

That very statement is null and void... Who is Frasier? ... and if you did truly like me, you would give me the honer of spelling my name correctly.

relax bud, sure it's just a typo, it's Xmass and liquor can do strange things to a man :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol! So a misspelling proves my sinister motives? Fascinating man. Simply fascinating. Well, for the record, Frasier is the common spelling of your name in my country. But nevertheless, I stand by what I said, I do like you, though I am capable of disagreeing with people I like.

Anyway, I don't expect you to explain yourself, and never asked you to. I simply stated that what Cras said can hold merit past personal bias based on what your situation shows form the outside, and I stand by that.

Regarding PMP: I disagree that its any concern for T-W-C. Personally, I see them expanding toward the rim just fine as the world continues to progress.

Not true. Fraser's case is pretty unique in the W30 history (or at least no comparable examples spring to mind at this time). I wouldn't fault any player for leaving behind a tribe that is mostly inactive, to war the same enemy in a tribe that is full of activity. This is all Fraser did. He announced it up front and he made sure that the active members found good homes. I agree with Fraser: anybody that still tries to befoul his name because he up and left a dead tribe is just looking for a stick to beat the dog with (<--- belgian expression there, not sure how to say this in english).

In America, the phrase is beating a dead horse. :icon_smile: But I still don't see it the same way.

As I read it, you say his tribe died, so he went to another tribe to continue the good fight, but so far as I know, BD weren't fighting T-W-C, so their activity isn't relevant to Fraser's personal war outside of protection. He now has fresh local Defense to support him, and a fresh tribe name to hide behind. (Sure, T-W-C can go after him, but then you are talking about them starting a different war, with a different tribe, for Fraser to finish his war). Had BD been in the war to begin with, then I'd share your view, but it still looks like one kid getting in a fight, then running to another gang when his gang loses.

Now, before anyone assaults me with how wrong I am or little I know, bear this in mind: I'm not faulting him for it, and never did, I simply said that its not personal bias to see it this way because that's really all there is to see from the outside.

DeletedUser

So by your own rules, does writing honor as honer make your statement null and void too? :lol:

As I read it, you say his tribe died, so he went to another tribe to continue the good fight, but so far as I know, BD weren't fighting T-W-C, so their activity isn't relevant to Fraser's personal war outside of protection. He now has fresh local Defense to support him, and a fresh tribe name to hide behind. (Sure, T-W-C can go after him, but then you are talking about them starting a different war, with a different tribe, for Fraser to finish his war). Had BD been in the war to begin with, then I'd share your view, but it still looks like one kid getting in a fight, then running to another gang when his gang loses.

Now, before anyone assaults me with how wrong I am or little I know, bear this in mind: I'm not faulting him for it, and never did, I simply said that its not personal bias to see it this way because that's really all there is to see from the outside.

Atraeus although most do agree with your interpretation of those events I would appreciate it if it could be discussed elsewhere. In fact I would like all posters to respect this war thread, its been pretty respectful from both sides so far and I am sure both TWC and PMP intend it to stay that way. You all had your pnp fun with our previous TWC wars with KBC and CRY, this is not the place or the time to discuss anything other than TWC v PMP and in a respectful manner at that. If anyone cares enough start a thread about one player, feel free but frankly TWC dont care that much, we have a war to fight.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 3
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 289,842
Side 2: 28,473
Difference: 261,369

image.php

DeletedUser

In America, the phrase is beating a dead horse. :icon_smile: But I still don't see it the same way.

Now now, what i said is that CRY was for all intents and purposes a dead tribe. Fraser is now in BD and he is still attacking T-W-C whilst being in BD. So yes, he is now in an active tribe which can and will support him if need be (resources, sits, knowledge, defense, offense) and he is still continuing his war vs T-W-C.

CRY didn't so much loose as fell apart from inactivity which shipley himself said was the tactic from T-W-C against them. I'm perfectly fine with them claiming it as a victory but it only illustrates my point about why Fraser left: because his tribe was dead from the inside. Inactivity has been the downfall of many a good tribe, and it was the downfall of CRY as well. Feel free to pick a bone with Fraser about his fault in that if you'd like (i'm sure he can stand up for himself), but the conclusion remains the same. CRY was dead, he left it after taking care of the active peeps in there.

BD got in to the war when Fraser/Tormos/Cracker joined us and shipley said that he'd pursue them and we said "bring it on". You seem to still make the same error though: a player in BD is free to pick a fight with whomever he wants. Our K65/75 crew decided to keep fighting T-W-C even since before they joined us and i won't hold them from doing so. If BD ever thinks that a tribal effort is needed vs T-W-C we might just do that ... but apart from that i doubt you can dispute my claim that Fraser is still fighting T-W-C even after he joined us? Which is exactly what i claimed and you took issue with for some odd reason.

DeletedUser

Lol! So a misspelling proves my sinister motives? Fascinating man. Simply fascinating. Well, for the record, Frasier is the common spelling of your name in my country. But nevertheless, I stand by what I said, I do like you, though I am capable of disagreeing with people I like.

Once again, for the ignorant people that fail to read anything i say and rant.

Note : Name "Fraser" and "Frasier" have different pronunciation!

Fraser My name or Frazer: FRAY-zur (you can listen to how it is pronounced here http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Fraser )

Fraiser or Frazier : FRAY-zhur See the difference ? ( you can listen to how it is pronounced here http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Frazier )

Atraeus although most do agree with your interpretation of those events I would appreciate it if it could be discussed elsewhere. In fact I would like all posters to respect this war thread, its been pretty respectful from both sides so far and I am sure both TWC and PMP intend it to stay that way. You all had your pnp fun with our previous TWC wars with KBC and CRY, this is not the place or the time to discuss anything other than TWC v PMP and in a respectful manner at that. If anyone cares enough start a thread about one player, feel free but frankly TWC dont care that much, we have a war to fight.

I am warring T-W-C, so therefor i am intitled to have my say in this war thread when i see fit,...

Here is an Idea... If you dont like it, why dont you attack me and take one of my villages as punishment...

I will tell the good people why T-w-C wont have a go, and the fact is because they are soft.

And like i said, if you dont like what i have to say, come at me in game, cause i really want you to, because watching you fail will be fantastic.

DeletedUser65940

Note : Name "Fraser" and "Frasier" have different pronunciation!

Fraser My name or Frazer: FRAY-zur (you can listen to how it is pronounced here http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Fraser )

Fraiser or Frazier : FRAY-zhur See the difference ? ( you can listen to how it is pronounced here http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Frazier )

I am warring T-W-C, so therefor i am intitled to have my say in this war thread when i see fit,...

Here is an Idea... If you dont like it, why dont you attack me and take one of my villages as punishment...

I will tell the good people why T-w-C wont have a go, and the fact is because they are soft.

The silent war is between T-W-C and PMP (and karmax thinks Escape vs PMP too). If you want to set up your own little T-W-C vs Fraser thread. Be my guest.

About these "ignorant" people who can't spell your name. Get over it. They are not doing it to deliberately intimidate you or to, rattle your cage.... grow up and move on. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself by how much of a fuss you are making over such a little thing. So what someone can't spell you name, big deal. You know how many names I have? Jake (RL name), RHCP, red, the chili man, Mr. Pepperz, Flea and there are more.

Am I fond of all of these names? no. I prefer red/RHCP/Jake. DO I give two $h17$, no cause I have the maturity to not care and to recognise that they are refering to me. thats all that matters.

Something On topic:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 10,223
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10,223

image.php

Looks like PMP are going to die one village at a time.

DeletedUser

Feel free to pick a bone with Fraser about his fault in that if you'd like (i'm sure he can stand up for himself), but the conclusion remains the same.

but apart from that i doubt you can dispute my claim that Fraser is still fighting T-W-C even after he joined us? Which is exactly what i claimed and you took issue with for some odd reason.

I suppose you didn't read my post thoroughly then, considering neither of these were points that I made, or believe. :icon_confused:

Try reading it again chief.

Fair enough. I'll leave it be.

DeletedUser

The silent war is between T-W-C and PMP (and karmax thinks Escape vs PMP too). If you want to set up your own little T-W-C vs Fraser thread. Be my guest.

LOL

I love it how you added (and karmax thinks Escape vs PMP too)...

I mean, the fact that your so often in this thread is testament to your tribes involvement, as well as the fact that your members are slowly finding new homes in T-W-C...

Xinxyr and bladestarx.

Who next?

DeletedUser

LOL

I love it how you added (and karmax thinks Escape vs PMP too)...

I mean, the fact that your so often in this thread is testament to your tribes involvement, as well as the fact that your members are slowly finding new homes in T-W-C...

Xinxyr and bladestarx.

Who next?

If you will note, Escape has direct borders with both T-W-C and PMP. And the outcome of this so called "silent war" directly affects us. So it should be common place to see us keeping an eye on its ever so grinding results... Though it seems my co-duke is a little more outspoken then the rest of us...

Also, yes, 2 players have "found new homes" within T-W-C, but if you know any of your regional history, you will note these players are both former WOR players... And if I remember correctly, they have a very strong bond with their T-W-C neighbours. This is do to the fact your tribe has always been a common enemy...

Since your PMP, I'll assume you've noticed that the Escape k86 clusters activity has been slipping since day one. We've lost several players over there, it's a pity as they have done an amazing job beating the crap outta your offensive arm, but I can't say it hasn't been expected. Blade joined out of his own necessity - What use is a tribe 2 ks away, honestly? Xin was in a similar standard, just with a smaller account.

I reiterate, yet again, that our position has been neutrality in this conflict. Even though most of our friends in PMP have been slowly torn to ribbons by T-W-C's offensive, we have remained honorable in our position to both sides.

Xin and Blade found "new homes" out of necessity. We in Escape respect that, and we thank T-W-C for being so kind to them...

Being in PMP you have the continued biased opinion that we've been plotting against you(possibly do to the fact we haven't gotten along to well in a very long time...), and yet again, I assure you, and the world at large, we have not. If you need further condolence on this matter, feel free to mail me.

netjakdim

Give em hell Fogarty sir :icon_wink:

As stated though I do not see what all the fuss is over it is one man I mean seriously how much damage can 1 person do against an entire tribe I understand that he is obviously one of the greatest to ever log into the game but please

DeletedUser

No. I will do it here, thanks.

About these "ignorant" people who can't spell your name. Get over it. They are not doing it to deliberately intimidate you or to, rattle your cage.... grow up and move on. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself by how much of a fuss you are making over such a little thing. So what someone can't spell you name, big deal. You know how many names I have? Jake (RL name), RHCP, red, the chili man, Mr. Pepperz, Flea and there are more.

So that gives you the right to come and flame me for it does it? don't make me laugh, oh to late I lol'd 'cause your a joke.

Am I fond of all of these names? no. I prefer red/RHCP/Jake. DO I give two $h17$, no cause I have the maturity to not care and to recognise that they are refering to me. thats all that matters.

I do not give a rats backside for you or your names Jake. At least i have the common decency to try spell it properly.

DeletedUser22924

for the doubters, [CRY] is dead, so stop bothering fraser for leaving a dead tribe, as far as im concered, when the tribe stops showing as much dedication as you are giving to your tribe, it's time to leave.

i was suprised fraser, hadn't left earlier.

DeletedUser

I dont think T-W-C or PMP give a rats ass about discussing CRY, Fraser, Escape, Jake, RHCP, Atreaus or anything or anyone else that has nothing to do with our war on this thread.

If non-related parties to the war wish to comment please comment on topic and in a respectful manner. If both the warring parties can keep on topic and not mindlessly attack each other, I'm sure the remainder of you can do the same.

When the mods return I am sure they will clean this topic up as I have requested them to do so.

Hope Karma and the guys in PMP have had enjoyed the battles in 2009, have a great christmas break and we look forward to more action in 2010! I commend you for showing self-restraint and respect throughout the war and it will in turn be reciprocated.

DeletedUser

I reiterate, yet again, that our position has been neutrality in this conflict. Even though most of our friends in PMP have been slowly torn to ribbons by T-W-C's offensive, we have remained honorable in our position to both sides.

Actions speak louder than words, and for Escape... your actions have said it all...

Let me explain,

Also, yes, 2 players have "found new homes" within T-W-C, but if you know any of your regional history, you will note these players are both former WOR players... And if I remember correctly, they have a very strong bond with their T-W-C neighbours. This is do to the fact your tribe has always been a common enemy...

I'll assume you've noticed that the Escape k86 clusters activity has been slipping since day one. We've lost several players over there, it's a pity as they have done an amazing job beating the crap outta your offensive arm, but I can't say it hasn't been expected. Blade joined out of his own necessity - What use is a tribe 2 ks away, honestly? Xin was in a similar standard, just with a smaller account.

The fact that you guys recruited these ex-WOR members (as you say 2k's away) shows your tribes involvement from the beginning (imo). It has become very difficult for us to expand anywhere considering our T-W-C front (And that we are on the rim). K86 was a key piece to fighting this 'silent war', so when our 'supposed allied' tribe (at the time) goes and recruits 4 of our enemy (over 2ks away from their tribe) who all had a 'very strong bond with their T-W-C neighbours' (as you said yourself), then supports them against us... In my opinion, that is not neutral involvement...

Also, as I have stated openly, many times here, I have witnessed incomings on both my own and sat accounts that show coordination between members of Escape and T-W-C. It may not be an official tribewide, however, as Co-duke you continued to allow these members to do so...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's compare this to real countries shall we... (FICTION AND NOT AT ALL PROPORTIONATE TO REAL LIFE ARMY SIZES)

worldmap.jpg

The United States (PMP) are 'silently warring' Mexico (WOR) and South America (T-W-C) who are tight.

worldmap2.jpg

Now Canada (Escape - U.S. 'ally') decides to merge with Mexico

images

and send support troops to aid their new army.

images

As well as their army general (RHCP account sitting in case you didn't get it) to ensure minimal casualties in the area.

---gank.jpg

Canada's new Mexican army and the rest of South America continue to gank the United States.

images
images
images

There are also a number of missiles launched from Northern Canada into the U.S.

neutral-1.jpg

However, the Canadian politicians continue to allow their army to do this while at the same time, claiming to the rest of the world that they are "neutral in this war".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being in PMP you have the continued biased opinion that we've been plotting against you(possibly do to the fact we haven't gotten along to well in a very long time...), and yet again, I assure you, and the world at large, we have not. If you need further condolence on this matter, feel free to mail me.

You may not have officially declared declared war on us. (I realise that if you did we would be in a considerably worse state than we are now...) However, your leadership actions as I have explained (whether consciously or unconsciously) have led to your tribe being involved in this skirmish and in my opinion that is certainly NOT neutral...

As for our 'not getting along well' I am not entirely sure what happened... But I have seen enough mails to know that it is not entirely PMP's fault...

By the way, these representations are for fun and my own take on things... Feel free to continue to correct me with decent evidence or just flame away for those who have nothing of worth to say :icon_wink:

jakeeboy

And we're SERIOUSLY, not supporting TWC, at all. I mean I like you as a friend and rival from another world, so I'm being honost. Really! I'am!

We have done ops together, no denying that, but honostly we're not in league with them at all to kill you guys :p. We want to wrestle k88 away from you (it's rightfully ours...) but beyond that...meh. Your just in the way xD.

This is from private PM from spyker. If this doesn't show your involved, what does?

DeletedUser

I dont think T-W-C or PMP give a rats ass about discussing CRY, Fraser, Escape, Jake, RHCP, Atreaus or anything or anyone else that has nothing to do with our war on this thread.

I dont think world 30 gives 2 bits of sweet fatty adams, about point whore backline wanna be cshipley, and his try hard tribe ( lets war tribes under 1/4 our size ) T-W-C

If non-related parties to the war wish to comment please comment on topic and in a respectful manner. If both the warring parties can keep on topic and not mindlessly attack each other, I'm sure the remainder of you can do the same.

I am warring T-W-C , once again, the title is "silent war" not "t-w-c v pnp"
The Thread was started by a know nothing punk. witch by coincidence is the same category the T-W-C leadership comes under.

When the mods return I am sure they will clean this topic up as I have requested them to do so.

There is nothing wrong with this war thread or anything within it. i believe your taking it a little to far , if you want to go calling in mods every time you read something that does not quite sit right with yourself. You dont own triblewars, hell you dont even have the respect for the game to play it properly.

I commend you for showing self-restraint and respect throughout the war and it will in turn be reciprocated.

Some how I doubt that.

The following stats are nothing to be boasting about, but i intend to make it my new years resolution to eat T-W-C faster.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 2: 39,482
Difference: 39,482

image.php

Eatch and every one of those takes were stacked villas, that slows things down, but it will never stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.