Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with this war thread or anything within it. i believe your taking it a little to far , if you want to go calling in mods every time you read something that does not quite sit right with yourself. You dont own triblewars, hell you dont even have the respect for the game to play it properly.

Bolded, he dont have too..

he has crasula doing that for him.

:icon_razz:

KarmaX

Silent as it is , silent will it be, and with reporting to the mods, more silent shall it b. :lol:

DeletedUser

Indeed KarmaX, kudos to you and you are a true testament to PMP. KarmaX is a good honest leader, tactically astute making the best of the problems he inherited and were no way his fault, vowed to fight on even as the situation looks bleak and I commend him for it as any good leader would.

For the record Fraser - in response to the one thing you did post on topic - we didnt choose to war PMP, they chose to war us (when we were fighting two more tribes). With KBC and CRY defeated we're just doing them the honorable thing of fighting back.

DeletedUser

T33chr, a very entertaining post!

From my perspective, Escape wanted to secure K78 and when PMP recruited a player called bakamonkey and subsequently refused to settle the issue diplomatically. Therefore Escape acted with force to reclaim it. The end result was the player was nobled and kicked so problem solved, and a NAP was renegotiated. However PMP then marked escape as enemies and hence hostilities have reignited. The only time Escape acted in coordination with T-W-C was to remove that aforementioned player, escape found out T-W-C had lit up PMP with incomings and used it to make their move on the player.

I wont pretend to know all the facts, but what I do know is whatever I have written above is true.

As for the K86 players being close with T-W-C, its not entirely true. The only ex-WOR player I knew well was Major Payne as we spoke a little back when he was duke.

DeletedUser

:D

I was bored...

Fair enough, you say that M*P was the only one u werre close to... And I think that was true... at the time... Yet 2 more of the K86 members went to you guys recently... So not entirely true for the most recent part was it?

DeletedUser

Indeed, since diplomacy between PMP and escape broke down and it was clear their former NAP was terminated indefinitely, I have a stronger relationship with escape players than I did before.

KarmaX

T33chr, a very entertaining post!

From my perspective, Escape wanted to secure K78 and when PMP recruited a player called bakamonkey and subsequently refused to settle the issue diplomatically. Therefore Escape acted with force to reclaim it. The end result was the player was nobled and kicked so problem solved, and a NAP was renegotiated. However PMP then marked escape as enemies and hence hostilities have reignited. The only time Escape acted in coordination with T-W-C was to remove that aforementioned player, escape found out T-W-C had lit up PMP with incomings and used it to make their move on the player.

I wont pretend to know all the facts, but what I do know is whatever I have written above is true.

As for the K86 players being close with T-W-C, its not entirely true. The only ex-WOR player I knew well was Major Payne as we spoke a little back when he was duke.

Well about that Cshipley, the reason were not valid. Also, Bakamonkey were claimed as refugee way after he was one of us. I.E. they were just looking reason to terminate the alliance. I don't see pact of alliance breaking so easily. Its just that Escape wanted to lick TWC boots, thats all. Lucky you cshipley, you have RHCP licking your boots, wish those boots were mine.. :p

xinryr

@ t33cher: K86 was made up of ex-B.C. members that either ended up joining NADs, T-W-C, Escape, or PMP. The ones who joined Escape and PMP first moved to WOR from B.C., as you may remember, and for the most part everyone on K86 has a bond of some sort (wether or not it has been forgotten by now, that is).

@ karmaX: It's the same idea as when you sent us that mail (calling us all major for some reason =/) talking about how you could claim us as refugees any time you want. The difference is Escape did take bakamonkey (albeit late) and you did attack us even after the alliance was broken.

@ PMP: Escape was an ally with you guys, as you know, but as soon as they broke the deal (with no real war plans, they just wanted to end a fruitless diplomatic relationship) you began to badmouth them.

TWC can't beat us straight and got restless , Plus coward tribes like Escape who were were our allies sent surprise attacks at us coz Shipley makes good offers? I clap my hands for you bro, being such a big tribe need puny cowards like Escape to do their dirty work.

Also I feel sorry for Escape, who are being used by TWC and are just mere toys. Who's the next toy? I already have a guess but they are too coward to take any initiatives.

Claps for you bro, usually i just like reading because of arrogant persons like cshipley i hate to post.

And then a little later after red finished the negotiations to end the alliance...

About refugee, it was too late to claim him as one and we had communication gap coz both didn't contact each other about the issue in a proper way.

As for TWC offer on Escape , that was just a misunderstanding , it was a mere coincidence that both tribes were attacking one of our members so sorry about that issue.

So both sides goodluck with your wars. May the best tribe win. !!!!

So then, we are back to karmaX badmouthing Escape publicly!

And as for the PMP vs Escape "war":

Forever vs PMP

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 50
Difference: 83

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,273,749
Side 2: 470,613
Difference: 803,136

image.php

[/spoil]

Forever vs bakamonkey (that refugee mentioned earlier):

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: bakamonkey

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 5
Difference: 80

image.php

Side 1: 833,105
Side 2: 44,683
Difference: 788,422

image.php

[/spoil]

So, so, so... this "war" has 48 actual caps that aren't between escape and bakamonkey, a refugee that, to my knowledge, PMP didn't support. Mind you that Escape ended their alliance with PMP in October and karmaX accused them of joining a war with them as early as then.

Oh, and there's the fact that neluda decided to attack tywyllwch because he was attacking an inactive who came back then left escape (scorpiosv). So escape is the aggreive one attacking the innocent PMP, huh? :icon_rolleyes: I'm not complaining that neluda is attacking ty (I'm not sure that she still is, actually, so I'm sorry if she has in fact stopped), but that you guys accuse escape of being belligerent towards a neutral tribe when your own members are doing the same.

---------------------------------

And as always I'm waiting on this :)

Sure, A new thread is comming up soon and is under construction, just like our tribe is also under construction. :icon_razz: ..

DeletedUser

You may not have officially declared declared war on us. (I realise that if you did we would be in a considerably worse state than we are now...) However, your leadership actions as I have explained (whether consciously or unconsciously) have led to your tribe being involved in this skirmish and in my opinion that is certainly NOT neutral...

As for our 'not getting along well' I am not entirely sure what happened... But I have seen enough mails to know that it is not entirely PMP's fault...

By the way, these representations are for fun and my own take on things... Feel free to continue to correct me with decent evidence or just flame away for those who have nothing of worth to say :icon_wink:

Loved the post. Took me a second to stop laughing :lol: - But why are we cananda...?

Anyway, "neutral" refers to our lack of diplomatic stance and/or lack coordinated assaults. Not the lack of incomings. Skirmishes actually happen between us and TWC along with PMP. - Though we 'tend to have better success with PMP.

I responded to our merging of WOR in the other thread, and feel it unnecessary to repost it. Hope that helps clear things up.

DeletedUser

If you guys in escape are actually neutral, why do you feel the need to post enoblement stats?
Furthermore why do you feel the need to keep posting in a war thread that you are "supposedly" not involved in?

DeletedUser

If you guys in escape are actually neutral, why do you feel the need to post enoblement stats?
Furthermore why do you feel the need to keep posting in a war thread that you are "supposedly" not involved in?

Allow me to quote myself:

If you will note, Escape has direct borders with both T-W-C and PMP. And the outcome of this so called "silent war" directly affects us. So it should be common place to see us keeping an eye on its ever so grinding results... Though it seems my co-duke is a little more outspoken then the rest of us...

Yep... That sums it up pretty well...

DeletedUser

By all means keep an eye on it, but why the need for escape v pmp war stats in a twc v pmp war thread? It seems like bandwagon jumping to me, go fight your war with oh! and make a thread about that. I've already asked the trollers to keep this forum clean, atraeus agreed, why cant escape?

xinryr

By all means keep an eye on it, but why the need for escape v pmp war stats in a twc v pmp war thread?

If you're referring to my post, it was to reassert the fact that Escape is not engaged in a war with PMP, merely border disputes and such characteristic of any pair of tribes in such a position of neutrality.

DeletedUser

If you're referring to my post, it was to reassert the fact that Escape is not engaged in a war with PMP, merely border disputes and such characteristic of any pair of tribes in such a position of neutrality.

Excellent so we no longer have a need for Escape in this thread, either by PMP or Escape. Leave this war to us.

xinryr

Excellent so we no longer have a need for Escape in this thread, either by PMP or Escape. Leave this war to us.

I agree =)

Alright, I haven't seen any stats for the actual war that's going on here recently, so here are some.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 160,209
Side 2: 10,215
Difference: 149,994

image.php

KarmaX

This is not a PMP VS TWC thread. This thread is to only announce silent moves like these being made so that the world knows how silent it is. Everyone is welcome to post here and share their silent views :p... don't make it too noisy though, short and sweet comments are always welcomed.

xinryr

This is not a PMP VS TWC thread. This thread is to only announce silent moves like these being made so that the world knows how silent it is. Everyone is welcome to post here and share their silent views :p... don't make it too noisy though, short and sweet comments are always welcomed.

As I've pointed out to you before, calarasi had this in mind when he started the thread:

[spoil]
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,386
Side 2: 678
Difference: 708

image.php

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 60
Difference: 101

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,299,439
Side 2: 5,187,073
Difference: 7,112,366

image.php

Side 1: 1,499,691
Side 2: 575,734
Difference: 923,957

image.php
[/spoil]

They seems to fight but i havent seen any Pnp

[/spoil]

The "silent" part is the fact that neither tribe has formally declared. We're at war, of course, but trying to drag in tribes like Escape and people like Fraseryeah (and atraeus and his fan club :D) is outside of the topic.

Anyway, the stats are zero at the moment (I guess we are enjoying the last few threads of holiday diversion), and I wish PMP and T-W-C a good new year :)

DeletedUser

Thank you KarmaX, *takes notes*

KarmaX

Thnkx Xinyr, Happy New Year to you too. I hope this new year will be bloody 2010...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.