Terror In The CITY

DeletedUser

Nauz is playing ... the time of everyone on this world is at an end ... repent for the end is nigh :D (if he isnt playing then ignore this part of the message D: )

Otherwise ... wow this seems to be an interesting war. Cant wait (no seriously, I cant) to see how this ends.

DeletedUser

Nauz is playing ... the time of everyone on this world is at an end ... repent for the end is nigh :D (if he isnt playing then ignore this part of the message D: )

Otherwise ... wow this seems to be an interesting war. Cant wait (no seriously, I cant) to see how this ends.

jesus i wonder will there be any more room up his ar*e with all ye up there already

darkaniken2

Wow dont go gambling anytime soon, as your got to bet properly if your going to win anything
Oh, I am. It's a sucker bet too. Hell, I'd bet on pyker over you.. :)

PS: Kidding pyker. I know your too noob to beat them. ;)

DeletedUser

Your the biggest spammer ive seen in a while.. and i know some big ones.. What has that got to do with anything.. i dont care if you can

DeletedUser

Might have something got to do with my tribe being involved?
So, because the thread involves your tribe, regardless of how much I annoy you when I post, you feel compelled to respond because your tribe is involved? :icon_rolleyes:
waits with bated breath for response to that one

Oh, I am. It's a sucker bet too. Hell, I'd bet on pyker over you.. :)

PS: Kidding pyker. I know your too noob to beat them. ;)

Hehe, everyone knows I spend too much time on the PnP, and not enough in-game. :icon_redface:

Nauzhror

Your the biggest spammer ive seen in a while.. and i know some big ones.. What has that got to do with anything.. i dont care if you can

Replace the word idiot with spammer and change the relation and we have a truer statement.

darkaniken2

So, because the thread involves your tribe, regardless of how much I annoy you when I post, you feel compelled to respond because your tribe is involved? :icon_rolleyes:
waits with bated breath for response to that one

Hehe, everyone knows I spend too much time on the PnP, and not enough in-game. :icon_redface:
I spend nearly as much time here, and I'm still pro. :p

But seriously, is this a war? Or just something random that pyker and I get to troll?

DeletedUser

There's a 3 to 0 conquer rate for the last week.

Of course, the tribe conducting the "cleansing" has got the big 0. lol

Nauzhror

Keep up pyker, it's 4-0 now:

Side 1:
Tribes: CITY
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Tay
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 24,853
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24,853
image.php

Yep, they lost another village since the attack break now.

Nauzhror

Yes we clearly dont know how to play at all... We jsut began playing this game this world. Found out what a noble is and decided to noble some villages and poitn whore our way up***** Sarcasm for all you out there

I'm confused. Which part was sarcastic? your four consecutive barb conquers do in fact scream noob.

Here, maybe you can learn a thing or two via comparison:

My first 4 conquers on the last world I played:

Nobled to Maintain Rank 1 (543|442) K45 4,043 amag [-RP-] Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 2009-09-30 23:52:58
Nobled To Take Rank 1 (536|450) K45 3,792 Ramzes [-RP-] Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 2009-09-29 08:43:43
Nobled To Take Rank 2 (528|447) K45 2,331 excelsius Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 2009-09-27 16:15:01
Nobled To Take Rank 3 (514|437) K45 2,972 Indigo Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 2009-09-27 01:14:04

Yep, playing, but, on the rim.

jesus i wonder will there be any more room up his ar*e with all ye up there already

Don't worry, there's room for you, you're very small.

DeletedUser70857

Granted CITY has conquered 4 villages in the Last Week. This including the time before the first break and these few days in between. However, if you re-read the initial declaration we(TAY) did not initiate the "cleansing" that was CITY. They started with the attacks and ennoblements and then their diplomat mailed me the copied message. Thus making it official in-game. My fellow dukes, no matter how moronic their posts maybe be asked for an official public declaration and thus spawned what appears to be one of the biggest flame fests I've ever had anything to do with.

I will not bash or trash or say anything about anyone as I am aware of the issues but see no point in continuing this argument about who's more moronic, who's gonna have more village, who restarted, who sucks. The stats speak for themselves and it has not even looked remotely appealing to us since day one. However, we (or at least I) will continue fighting in game until something happens to either tribe.

I wish CITY luck, not that they need it but that i feel it should be said.

That being said,

I hope everyone had a great holiday whether it have been Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. I also hope that everyone has a splendid New Year when that time comes...oh about what 3 or 4 days.

Back to this war.

T

DeletedUser

Granted CITY has conquered 4 villages in the Last Week. This including the time before the first break and these few days in between. However, if you re-read the initial declaration we(TAY) did not initiate the "cleansing" that was CITY. They started with the attacks and ennoblements and then their diplomat mailed me the copied message. Thus making it official in-game. My fellow dukes, no matter how moronic their posts maybe be asked for an official public declaration and thus spawned what appears to be one of the biggest flame fests I've ever had anything to do with.

I will not bash or trash or say anything about anyone as I am aware of the issues but see no point in continuing this argument about who's more moronic, who's gonna have more village, who restarted, who sucks. The stats speak for themselves and it has not even looked remotely appealing to us since day one. However, we (or at least I) will continue fighting in game until something happens to either tribe.

That being said,

I hope everyone had a great holiday whether it have been Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. I also hope that everyone has a splendid New Year when that time comes...oh about what 3 or 4 days.

Back to this war.

T

poi? it was an attack break, how did they take another village? you dont support where its needed? i mean cmon look at the maps, theres only like 4 of yall up their! if yall were any decent youd be supporting those guys during the break

DeletedUser

That being said,

Back to this war.

T

Well i gota say, thats the first logical post by TAY on this board yet. Acknowledging that their arent all that but still just trying to get on with the game. Hopefully the other dukes of this tribe learn something from this guy.