w4, the hot place

DeletedUser

Let's make w4 forums more hot :D

Use this topic for flames, controverse subjects.. all you can think of.. but keep it at a good conversation level (no insults to others people!) :)

Flame allow only for people that have an w4 account or had in past.
Plz ignore the outsiders.

Nobody like dust but unfortunatly TW world is full with dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

This is stupid spam. You can't assign a thread for whatever you consider 'flames'. People flame various posts in various topics generally for a reason to do with the topic being discussed, and you want people to respond in here???

Rubbish.

DeletedUser

so flame all here.. any subject you like.. :D
Don't ruin the others topics :s

greenmonsta

I'm going to flame people on other topics because of WHAT they post on those topics. I don't do general flames, that involves RL insults, and I hate people who do that.

DeletedUser

well don't go there.. just flame here :p
Those who are intresting will flame you back

DeletedUser

lol.
You hate being flamed in the W20 forums yet your trying to get people to flame here.
2 sided much?

DeletedUser

shadow, back off :)

I try to convice them to flame all in 1 single topic.

DeletedUser

for this world .. you are a shadow. Mean , you are not part of it never play on w4 to be even a ghost. You are just dust that come from other world... so.. turn on from where you come o_O

DeletedUser

I think the word you are looking for is TROLL
I am TROLLING the forums.lol
And considering their PUBLIC forums i can read AND comment on ANY forum i like or DIS-LIKE.

DeletedUser

You can, but you never will be for w4 no more then just a dust. Now return back from where you come, don't let mother guyv to wait you :)

If you like to express your oppinion regards w4, go in right place and do that. However you are no have rigth to flame here. You are outsider and never play here.

So.. bye bye..
[spoil]
patent_troll.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ok, how about this?
I'll wait here while you go and take some english lessons and i'll even do you a favour.
i'll pay for them so that All the W20 community can actually soo how dumb your posts are.
And guyver doesnt control me.

DeletedUser

yes , right.. as you say..

well, I have my patience so I cannot talk forever with the dust.
bye.
[spoil] the outsider family..
2498687548_232461ebfa_o.jpg
[/spoil]

greenmonsta

I think the word you are looking for is TROLL
I am TROLLING the forums.lol
And considering their PUBLIC forums i can read AND comment on ANY forum i like or DIS-LIKE.

I like this guy.

DeletedUser

greenmonsta , then you will enjoy the fun of w20. If you are intresting in new exprience, go there. I believe you can find easy account to play in.

DeletedUser

Ok, how about this?
I'll wait here while you go and take some english lessons and i'll even do you a favour.

lol... you might want to go back to 4th grade yourself and learn the differences between there, their, and they're, kid :icon_razz: At least Dorin has the reason that English is not his first language; what's your excuse?

"dis-like"??? REALLY???

greenmonsta

lol... you might want to go back to 4th grade yourself and learn the differences between there, their, and they're, kid :icon_razz: At least Dorin has the reason that English is not his first language; what's your excuse?

"dis-like"??? REALLY???

lol grammarflame. I guess thats what this topic was for - people like you without the wit to come up with a decent flame.