The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

Kreamer

But I thought all the diverted support and nukes would make such a big difference!

Half of the reasoning was about that, after all.

Then we've got you saying all the members moving over will make the difference. It's been over 2 weeks. How long does it take? Not to mention that you can easily just divert the members in-waiting supports and nukes to the front, can't you?

Admit it, there's no difference. In fact, I think the nobling rate on C2's part has increased.

There will always be some confusion around mergers especially during a war. I am not making up excuses, because yes it has increased. I would like to say though that hopefully once everyone is settled in and the ex-sunny players get their feet wet in a real war that maybe we can start turning this thing around. Will it happen for sure? No one can really tell. C2 is an extremely skilled tribe. It doesn't take a genius to figure that much out. But LSHRV is not doing extremely bad. Most people look at the stats and see 2 bars (one much larger than the other, yes) but in a 2 week time frame 90 some villages out of the thousands that are on the frontline isnt too bad of a loss. I have no excuse for why our nobles are so low, might have something to do with coordination during a merge but that surely is not the only reason.

Let the war play itself out, things may change or they may not. But both tribes are in for the long haul. That I can assure you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There will always be some confusion around mergers especially during a war. I am not making up excuses, because yes it has increased.

It's been two and a half weeks already...

I would like to say though that hopefully once everyone is settled in and the ex-sunny players get their feet wet in a real war that maybe we can start turning this thing around.

Read the bold to yourselves, and know why I laughed. Sunny fought a tribe 3x their size for 10 months without losing, and some would say that the tribe they fought was also "3x as skilled"...so a real war isn't qualified as that?

Will it happen for sure? No one can really tell. C2 is an extremely skilled tribe. It doesn't take a genius to figure that much out. But LSHRV is not doing extremely bad. Most people look at the stats and see 2 bars (one much larger than the other, yes) but in a 2 week time frame 90 some villages out of the thousands that are on the frontline isnt too bad of a loss. I have no excuse for why our nobles are so low, might have something to do with coordination during a merge but that surely is not the only reason.

Let the war play itself out, things may change or they may not. But both tribes are in for the long haul. That I can assure you. :icon_wink:

Now, I agree. Though I think it wasn't gonna change from the start, I'm not going to attempt to predict the future. I just think that it won't change the tide of the war.

DeletedUser78416

ok, if you consider myself (sporadically), axl at first, warri0r and a few others as warring a tribe 3x there size, you have some complex issues to deal with.

I can't speak for former ~LS~, but I can speak for former HRV...

Look at the map...how many HRV-ians actually relocated to start a front against Dust?

Answer: not many, maybe 5 or 6 if that.

Point being, you need to represent your facts correctly if you're going to show them in a light which makes us look bad.

HRV was NOT at war with Dust...not as a whole. The support that was supposedly on the front against Dust, consisted of some players, not the entire tribe. I was supporting myself entirely down there, with the exception of some emergency temporary help from a few peeps here and there. The front against Dust was not even in the same realm as what is engulfed in the c² front.

Think about what you are actually saying...Dust held off a tribe almost 6 times their size, for how ever many months you quoted. C² is having zero luck in making that tribes (LSHRV) village count go into the negative, meaning we are constantly replacing lost villages with 1-2 new ones, if not more at some point.

If you break down your erronious speech, I'd say that former Dust is the tribe to watch out for, wouldnt you?

Get off the whole LSHRV warring Dust part, the entire tribe was not warring, only a handful.

The merger has nothing to do with why we are losing...C² has 4000 more villages, and higher activity, pretty simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, if you consider myself (sporadically), axl at first, warri0r and a few others as warring a tribe 3x there size, you have some complex issues to deal with.

Look at the map...how many HRV-ians actually relocated to start a front against Dust?

This point didn't help your argument at all. This just said that =HRV= really just half-assed it.

Point being, you need to represent your facts correctly if you're going to show them in a light which makes us look bad.
He did actually represent them correctly. It's not his fault that =HRV= decided not to use its full force when it easily could have.

HRV was NOT at war with Dust...not as a whole.
So now the status has changed back again? At the beginning of our war, it seemed that we saw a lot of excuses from LSHRV saying that their being at war with Dust was why we jumped out to an early lead.

The support that was supposedly on the front against Dust, consisted of some players, not the entire tribe. I was supporting myself entirely down there, with the exception of some emergency temporary help from a few peeps here and there.
Again, this was LSHRV making a big deal about how they couldn't use all their support to stack the line against C2.

The front against Dust was not even in the same realm as what is engulfed in the c² front.
And? It seems that you just tacked this little tid-bit onto the end of your paragraph, as it really doesn't do anything to go with or against your argument.

Think about what you are actually saying...Dust held off a tribe almost 6 times their size, for how ever many months you quoted. C² is having zero luck in making that tribes (LSHRV) village count go into the negative, meaning we are constantly replacing lost villages with 1-2 new ones, if not more at some point.
There's a difference between an offensive and a defensive war you know. And honestly, its not the village number that we really want to see go down, its the active player number. We are smart enough to know that even if LSHRV suddenly went barb and all the villages were mysteriously cleared, it would still take several months just to eat them all. Now, we are fighting against some active players, and even the inactive ones have troops in their villages for the most part. So from our viewpoint, its easier to win this war by taking out your active players rather than taking the villages. After all, the total villages may stay the same, but if a player goes inactive, you can't use their villages, can you?

If you break down your erronious speech, I'd say that former Dust is the tribe to watch out for, wouldnt you?
This is true. After all, they did manage to take more Axl villages than we have so far.

Get off the whole LSHRV warring Dust part, the entire tribe was not warring, only a handful.
Again, we are only making statements based upon what LSHRV members themselves have said in the past.

The merger has nothing to do with why we are losing...C² has 4000 more villages, and higher activity, pretty simple.
We never said that's why you are losing. When the merge was first announced, both LSHRV and Dust members seemed to think that it'd turn the tide of the war. It hasn't. Now members of both tribes are saying its because the merge hasn't been completed yet. We are saying that we don't think it'll matter anyways. It's not as if Dust members can't send attacks or support just because they aren't in LSHRV.

DeletedUser

Then if LSHRV wasn't devoting their troops at the time they could've, then they have:

1) Weak leadership.
2) Bad coordination.
3) No idea how to prepare for the future.

And this all assuming you didn't all fight.

Read above, and add that:

1) ~LS~ was also present, making the war more difficult.
2) They've been warring for 10 months, that's still quite a feat.
3) They still grew.

Did they go through a real war? Yes. Are you defacing the value of said war? Hell yes.

HRV was NOT at war with Dust...not as a whole. The support that was supposedly on the front against Dust, consisted of some players, not the entire tribe. I was supporting myself entirely down there, with the exception of some emergency temporary help from a few peeps here and there. The front against Dust was not even in the same realm as what is engulfed in the c² front.

So, read above.

I can noble barbs and call myself good. Wars aren't won by growth anymore, though that is a factor. Wars are won by keeping members confident (which you can't do if you're continuously losing in the stats), preventing inactivity (meaning keeping your members from losing faith, which you can't do if they're losing villages to c2), and foreign intervention.

So far, we have members losing confidence (me being an outsider of W16, I've spoken to LSHRV members who are losing confidence and they have no motive to lie), we all know LSHRV has inactivity problems, and foreign intervention that makes a difference can be stalled by foreign intervention on the other side (for example, if Plight declares on c2, BANG! declares on Plight, hence...no gain). Unless Plight declares on LSHRV, you're losing in the other two methods by which wars are won at this stage in the game. So yeah, village counts aren't in the negative...so what?

So you agree then. You are losing because of inactivity. If you merged and still have more inactivity, you're obviously not going to have much of a difference made. Hell, you didn't use past tense while describing that c2 has higher activity, and that says a lot in itself.

And while you may be correct (me being an outsider, once more) in how many people participated against Dust, they also fought ~LS~, and were also 3x smaller than you at the time the merge occurred, probably up to 6x smaller at the time the war began. So we've established LSHRV didn't act when it should've, pointing to one of the above options, LSHRV is and still will lose the war, and that LSHRV will lose the war for the aforementioned reason.

Wow, fell into my argument, didn't you :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser78416

This point didn't help your argument at all. This just said that =HRV= really just half-assed it.

We didn't half ass it, it wasn't an entire tribal ambition...see inactivity

He did actually represent them correctly. It's not his fault that =HRV= decided not to use its full force when it easily could have.

See inactivity response

So now the status has changed back again? At the beginning of our war, it seemed that we saw a lot of excuses from LSHRV saying that their being at war with Dust was why we jumped out to an early lead.

Yeah, that is a little bit far fetched on whomever said thats part. Maybe in a sense that some much needed support had to be withdrawn and then resent, but saying that was the reason C² jumped to an early lead is not true. You jumped to an early lead because you caught us off guard and gave us half a days notice before attacks started landing...Plus see the inactivity response again, it plays a vital role in the scheme of things.

Again, this was LSHRV making a big deal about how they couldn't use all their support to stack the line against C2.

Well, it wasn't all of our support, but it WAS support...I'd guess maybe an 1/8th of what the entire tribe has. Mainly if someone on the Dust front posted needing support, players would donate a little. We are a smaller tribe, we need all the support we can get...so 100D of support may not be much in the big picture, but it was alot to us. 100D here, 100D there...it does add up. I have no idea how much was actually sent, but I had to 99% entirely support myself, thats how inactive the tribe was.

And? It seems that you just tacked this little tid-bit onto the end of your paragraph, as it really doesn't do anything to go with or against your argument.

I was speaking support wise...a front vs a full war (C²) against a front vsa tribe we were casually 'sparring' :icon_cool: not the same...

There's a difference between an offensive and a defensive war you know. And honestly, its not the village number that we really want to see go down, its the active player number. We are smart enough to know that even if LSHRV suddenly went barb and all the villages were mysteriously cleared, it would still take several months just to eat them all. Now, we are fighting against some active players, and even the inactive ones have troops in their villages for the most part. So from our viewpoint, its easier to win this war by taking out your active players rather than taking the villages. After all, the total villages may stay the same, but if a player goes inactive, you can't use their villages, can you?

Neither can C²...as we have compiled a deep intel list of which of your accounts are sat, co-played, etc., etc. However, it doesn't do us much good if we can't capitalize, now does it.

Like the first offensive we launched against C²...we cleared alot of villages...the only players who put up any really serious stackage were adam and fatih at the time...but due to our inactivity we didn't really capture anywhere near the amount of vills we cleared.

This is true. After all, they did manage to take more Axl villages than we have so far.

It's easy to take a vill when the sitter gets lazy and forgets to log in while someone is on a family vacation...

Again, we are only making statements based upon what LSHRV members themselves have said in the past.

I know, but I've stated this several times before...it was not a full tribe effort

We never said that's why you are losing. When the merge was first announced, both LSHRV and Dust members seemed to think that it'd turn the tide of the war. It hasn't. Now members of both tribes are saying its because the merge hasn't been completed yet. We are saying that we don't think it'll matter anyways. It's not as if Dust members can't send attacks or support just because they aren't in LSHRV.

This is true...its just irritating to keep reading the same responses. If I wanted to hear a broken record, it sure wouldn't be to the tune of 'but it's been two weeks'

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

I feel so ignored :icon_cry:.

The entire point of this Dust vs. LSHRV discussion is that Dust did fight a real war. If you're telling me they didn't, I will stare at you open-mouthed with an expression of astonishment...well, at my screen.

DeletedUser

Ok so the only real point I got out of that whole post was that you said your tribe has been inactive for the better part of a year. I'm going on the ~10 month estimate u6 used, I'm not really sure of the actually timeline of the HRV/LS/Dust conflict.

Every tribe has problems with inactivity, but I personally believe that C2 does the best job of managing it, so that list of "sat accounts" can't be all that long.

The taking of Axl villages has become more of a joking matter in the forums. We are being sarcastic when using it. We know that it was a sitter who really lost them.

And if you want me to stop using the same responses, come up with a different argument.

MichielK

What surprises me about this discussion is not so much the content (which isn't new), but the role that is being assigned to Sunny in it:

"the ex-sunny players get their feet wet in a real war"
"the entire tribe was not warring, only a handful"
"It's easy to take a vill when the sitter gets lazy and forgets to log in"

For some odd reason, LSHRV members are trying to argue the Sunny war was just casual expansion, which means A) the "two fronts" excuse has no merit, and B) Sunny members only survived because LSHRV didn't try hard. You'd look a lot better by pointing out that you had two serious fronts, and I appreciate it that you're doing my work for me by making that excuse unusable :icon_wink:

However, the truly baffling part is that every single LSHRV comment today was aimed at diminishing Sunny's achievement in fighting off two much bigger tribes for most of their existance. I don't care how many members relocated, or how much support was moved: Sunny was gangbanged by two much bigger tribes, and survived.

Even if the effort wasn't the same as it would be in a war with a front of 5 Ks, surviving and (in the end) actually turning things around is an admirable achievement. Heck, even if it wasn't, these guys are now working hard and putting themselves at risk to save your asses.

How about having a sliver of admiration, gratitude and respect for that?

(Yes, I realise that LSHRV putting Sunny down helps my tribe in the long run, but geez...enough is enough.)

DeletedUser78416

I feel so ignored :icon_cry:.

The entire point of this Dust vs. LSHRV discussion is that Dust did fight a real war. If you're telling me they didn't, I will stare at you open-mouthed with an expression of astonishment...well, at my screen.

Dude...real war? Are you honestly trying to convince yourself that was a real war?

You are also forgetting one very important key factor. HRV had no idea C² was going to pull the wammy they did, so while most members were busy nobling up barbs (including myself) others had no barbs to noble so they went after Dust.

So, was the C²-CND thing a real war? Some called it a bloody war, some said skirmish and others said border differences.

So would any member of C² be offended if I said that thing they had was nothing?

You being oblivious to the facts is not as funny as it is making you look ignorant to the truth.

Yeah, we had a real war alright...those three vills I took directly beside ende got attacked maybe 3 times in a 2-3 month period...bloody, bloody, bloody...let me tell ya.:icon_rolleyes:

Those vills I took in K88, to start my front to attack Dust with...I can't recall anything other than a few scout attacks in the months they were there. Oh yeah, its heating up now...:icon_rolleyes:

Sezz88, Omegaxtreme (before going barb) and maybe one other were in a constant back and forth with closeby players from Dust, thats about it. Even Warri0r, who was constantly attacking them didn't get much retaliation...call in the bomb squad folks, I think things are about to go boom...:icon_rolleyes: I don't think any of us could stand the spear sword attacks much longer...and the players that sent 4 nobles attached to a spear nuke. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

If that was a war, the hippos gangbang was nothing more than a mosquito bite and hippos only lost because the quit after two days and only 1 real tribe was attacking them and only four nukes landed. They were all scared noobs and couldnt take the heat...thats how that little deal played out, honest.

DeletedUser78416

What surprises me about this discussion is not so much the content (which isn't new), but the role that is being assigned to Sunny in it:

"the ex-sunny players get their feet wet in a real war"-->true
"the entire tribe was not warring, only a handful"-->true
"It's easy to take a vill when the sitter gets lazy and forgets to log in"--Sad, but true

Do you honestly think axl could hold vills against you guys and then all of a sudden fall to players with a 1/16th of your guys skill level? Get friggin real bro.:icon_rolleyes:

For some odd reason, LSHRV members are trying to argue the Sunny war was just casual expansion, which means A) the "two fronts" excuse has no merit, and B) Sunny members only survived because LSHRV didn't try hard. You'd look a lot better by pointing out that you had two serious fronts, and I appreciate it that you're doing my work for me by making that excuse unusable :icon_wink:

You guys should change your tribe name to HH² (hard headed)...you listen like a 12 year old school girl texting on her phone...(that means not very well)

No matter what you want the truth to be, we were not at a full tribal war with Dust. I'm not going to delve into exact figures, but when I took over this account, the activity level was bad. And the front was still a front for the players down there attacking Dust, with at least some form of regularity...support is still support, even if its not on a massive scale as whats on your guys front.

However, the truly baffling part is that every single LSHRV comment today was aimed at diminishing Sunny's achievement in fighting off two much bigger tribes for most of their existance. I don't care how many members relocated, or how much support was moved: Sunny was gangbanged by two much bigger tribes, and survived.

Gangbanged...lol!!!:lol::icon_surprised::lol::icon_surprised::icon_rolleyes::icon_surprised::lol::icon_surprised:

Quote of the year right there homey. They would like to think they were gangbanged, to make themselves look better, but we all know the truth over here. A few members from HRV and probably a few members from LS...end of story, theres your 'gangbang':lol:

Look at there lost villages under their tribal file, see exactly how many different HRV and LS players actually conquered their vills...Oh yeah buddy, gang bang city :icon_rolleyes:

Even if the effort wasn't the same as it would be in a war with a front of 5 Ks, surviving and (in the end) actually turning things around is an admirable achievement. Heck, even if it wasn't, these guys are now working hard and putting themselves at risk to save your asses.

Yeah, cuz a few players half heartedly attacking is something that needs to be a survivable event...:lol: eyes wide shut arent they?

How about having a sliver of admiration, gratitude and respect for that?

How about declaring with a sliver of admiration and respect and not be cowards attacking an inactive tribe and giving them a half days notice before attacks landed, all the while pre stacking fronts for the spectacular event...aaannnddd telling us sweet nothings by saying you want a good clean fun war...:icon_rolleyes:

Practice what you preach

(Yes, I realise that LSHRV putting Sunny down helps my tribe in the long run, but geez...enough is enough.)

Sometimes the truth hurts, we all know that 75% of Dust was made up of young inexperienced players who know almost nothing about playing this game. You guys know as well as we do that them doing anything for us wasn't going to make a dramatic difference. The real difference is you keep using misinformation and the former statement to try to make LSHRV look bad and former Dust players resent us and think more about their decision.

I think that about sums things up, for the 90th time...

responses bolded

DeletedUser

Gammy I may be pointing out the obvious but do you have something against us in (ex) sunny/dust are we not worthy to be in the great LSHRV or something?

DeletedUser

No matter what you want the truth to be, we were not at a full tribal war with Dust. I'm not going to delve into exact figures, but when I took over this account, the activity level was bad. And the front was still a front for the players down there attacking Dust, with at least some form of regularity...support is still support, even if its not on a massive scale as whats on your guys front.

c2 also knew that most of our players close to their border have their troops supporting newly aquired villages in Dust area, more then 100 hours away from thweir home,24 or 48 hours wait for attacks after they canceled alliance would be common sense.

Zvone quote was taken from C²vLSHRV thread....seems that what we have here is a failure to communicate

DeletedUser

Dude...real war? Are you honestly trying to convince yourself that was a real war?

It takes no convincing to see what I know.

You are also forgetting one very important key factor. HRV had no idea C² was going to pull the wammy they did, so while most members were busy nobling up barbs (including myself) others had no barbs to noble so they went after Dust.

We didn't half ass it, it wasn't an entire tribal ambition...see inactivity

Inactivity or too busy? So either you didn't put in enough effort, as you say in the first quote, or you were too inactive to do so. Either way, you are hurting LSHRV's image, once more attempting to deface Sunny achievement, and disregarding my point about ~LS~ also being involved, as well as that if you include ~LS~ members and a few HRV members in the war against such a small tribe, it was a real war for them, on equal footing if not at a disadvantage.

So, was the C²-CND thing a real war? Some called it a bloody war, some said skirmish and others said border differences.

So would any member of C² be offended if I said that thing they had was nothing?

Yes, it was a real war by definition. Two tribes continuously fighting with nukes and support. Perhaps it began as a border skirmish, but it became a real war.

You being oblivious to the facts is not as funny as it is making you look ignorant to the truth.

Yeah, we had a real war alright...those three vills I took directly beside ende got attacked maybe 3 times in a 2-3 month period...bloody, bloody, bloody...let me tell ya.:icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps for HRV, it wasn't a real war. But for Dust, it was. Yet all you can reference is what you did. What about the other 4-5 members of HRV who were fighting? How much did they put into it? And the ~LS~ members? How much for them? The war, if not putting Sunny at a disadvantage was 10 months of fighting that had you at least fighting with an equal amount of villages.

Those vills I took in K88, to start my front to attack Dust with...I can't recall anything other than a few scout attacks in the months they were there. Oh yeah, its heating up now...:icon_rolleyes:

Read above.

Sezz88, Omegaxtreme (before going barb) and maybe one other were in a constant back and forth with closeby players from Dust, thats about it. Even Warri0r, who was constantly attacking them didn't get much retaliation...call in the bomb squad folks, I think things are about to go boom...:icon_rolleyes: I don't think any of us could stand the spear sword attacks much longer...and the players that sent 4 nobles attached to a spear nuke. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

For them, it was a real war. Not for you. But if you recruited these players, what does it say about you :lol:? Must be getting pretty desperate, eh?

If that was a war, the hippos gangbang was nothing more than a mosquito bite and hippos only lost because the quit after two days and only 1 real tribe was attacking them and only four nukes landed. They were all scared noobs and couldnt take the heat...thats how that little deal played out, honest.

Keep providing different scenarios and avoiding what I say, I'm enjoying it :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser54400

Yes, it was a real war by definition. Two tribes continuously fighting with nukes and support. Perhaps it began as a border skirmish, but it became a real war.

Perhaps for HRV, it wasn't a real war. But for Dust, it was.

For them, it was a real war. Not for you.

No offense orel, but every single CND player i've spoken with did not consider CND-C2 a war. Maybe in the eyes of C2 it was ?

The truth is always in the eye of the beholder but one should never try and pass that off as fact, as you are proving here to gammy. Unless you're openly applying for a vacant C2 account you should not be the pot calling the kettle black as you are no party in this conflict, that sort of PnP belongs to the parties involved. And i know you can do much better then this.

DeletedUser

No offense orel, but every single CND player i've spoken with did not consider CND-C2 a war. Maybe in the eyes of C2 it was ?

The definition of War is misinterpreted in my way of Seeing a war is it is War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict between political(Tribes ^^) communities. Thus, fisticuffs between individual persons do not count as a war, nor does a gang fight(As Stated by gammy1- axl and Dust war). War is a phenomenon which occurs only between political communities like C² VS LSHRV or C² VS CND where the whole tribe participated ask those player just forget about inactive's excuse there where a lot in each tribe so maybe that's the reason some didn't felt like that >_<.

So i define different variety's of war now. Classical war is international war, a war between different Tribes/States, like the two World Wars(Not happened in W16). But just as frequent is war within a state between rival groups or Members vs members a Civil war(Qoffee you know where it goes).

Kreamer

Read the bold to yourselves, and know why I laughed. Sunny fought a tribe 3x their size for 10 months without losing, and some would say that the tribe they fought was also "3x as skilled"...so a real war isn't qualified as that?

Dont feel like reading other posts after this cause im lazy but i meant to expand more on that statement. We were at war with dust. Made good progress at the start. Then the C2 war started and everyone pulled support from dust lines and stacked C2 lines. we stopped attacking and defending that front for a while. every once in a while we might noble a village just for giggles but nothing really to be considered a war effort. Dust never really took much of any offensive against us at all. They didnt "fight a tribe 3x their size for 10 months without losing". They just got declared on, lost some then just became neighbors that were technically at war just with no attacks. Now thats all behind us and the best of both tribes have formed together to make one better force. And now those in sunny who never got to fight us in our own tribes get a chance at experiencing a really

DeletedUser54400

The definition of War is misinterpreted in my way of Seeing a war is it is War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict between political(Tribes ^^) communities. Thus, fisticuffs between individual persons do not count as a war, nor does a gang fight(As Stated by gammy1- axl and Dust war). War is a phenomenon which occurs only between political communities like C² VS LSHRV or C² VS CND where the whole tribe participated ask those player just forget about inactive's excuse there where a lot in each tribe so maybe that's the reason some didn't felt like that >_<.

So i define different variety's of war now. Classical war is international war, a war between different Tribes/States, like the two World Wars(Not happened in W16). But just as frequent is war within a state between rival groups or Members vs members a Civil war(Qoffee you know where it goes).

That is quite nicely said.I do believe the LS/HRV vs DUST conflict was indeed intended as a war, wether it actually ever became one is up for debate.

The various opinions of different HRV members are a matter of personal perception in to what kind of conflict it really became. Even if inconsistent with each other non of them are neccesarily wrong, its just what makes us human.