pRo declares war on NERD

DeletedUser

we have had a shared forum with pro for months to avoid cross nobling issues when attacking in the south of the world.
there is never any targets in nerd posted in the forums we are attacking completely different areas of nerd.
so cross nobling has never been an issue.
i'm sure as we take more and more nerd villages we will then need to share noble targets to avoid confusion but nerd will have surrendered by then.:icon_biggrin:

So there no coordinating but instead gangbanging nerd in different areas ?

@Toby - im not in NERD side i just want to know the truth behind all these arguement :lol:

DeletedUser

I am just loving this thread and the posts made by PSP contradicting each other, one after the other. LOL. Good start to the New Year.

i'm sure as we take more and more nerd villages we will then need to share noble targets to avoid confusion but nerd will have surrendered by then.

Let me give you a hint. Don't count on it.LOL.

PS. Toby, where my PP @:)?

DeletedUser

^lol

We need to see more hint :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^ Totally dude:) So I will hint away. First hint, NERD is going to crush PSP. Second hint, NERD is taking K53 and K62, at the very least. Third hint, NERD will show no mercy to PSP. LOL.

PS. However, if pRo surrenders now, xmach and the NERD barons, might cut them some slack, who knows? :p The clock is ticking:)

DeletedUser

^We will see it if that really happen... LOL

anyway GoodLuck to NERD and for the PSP wish you luck :)

DeletedUser

2. And Dj, what is your problem/malfunction? I never posted Skype chat logs. I am not even on Skype! Someone else posted Skype chat logs. Next time, make sure of your facts and read what is posted.
:lol: I was incredibly drunk as it was ney years night sorry if it wasnt you who posted the screenshots.

I cant remember what i was thinking, but i would guess it was along the lines of me seeing some ridiculous excuse for an argument in favour of NERD and thought it was you :icon_redface:

And even though i may have responded to the wrong person the argument I made was correct even in my bad state :icon_biggrin:

DJ

DeletedUser

And what about this one? it means there's a joint OP pRo/SCRUM against NERD ??
as far as i know joint OP means coordinating...? :icon_confused:

No, if you look at the post I quoted, you will see that pRo and SCUM are coordinating against a FAD player.

I am just loving this thread and the posts made by PSP contradicting each other, one after the other. LOL. Good start to the New Year.

Let me give you a hint. Don't count on it.LOL.

PS. Toby, where my PP @:)?

For God's sake. How many more times do I have to explain this:
You were trying to prove that any part of PSP coordinate with eachother on NERD members.
You posted a copy/paste from a shared forum where pRo and SCUM were coordinating on a FAD member.
I stated that the only coordinating we do is making sure that we do not attack the same player.
Where does that mean we coordinate against NERD?

And this is just for SCUM. We do the same thing with Powers, but we coordinate to make sure we don't attack the same players in our SE continents.

Third hint, NERD will show no mercy to PSP.

You fooled me there.

DeletedUser

^^^ Totally dude:) So I will hint away. First hint, NERD is going to crush PSP. Second hint, NERD is taking K53 and K62, at the very least. Third hint, NERD will show no mercy to PSP. LOL.

PS. However, if pRo surrenders now, xmach and the NERD barons, might cut them some slack, who knows? :p The clock is ticking:)

K62... 63.94%....powers

........12.35%....nerd

K53....84.88%...pro

.........3.86%....some other tribe not even nerd on such a low number.

you better get a move on if you intend to take these Ks back.

Stotty2009

K53....84.88%...pro

We never owned K53, so that means your point is void. As your point means we owned these K's, which we clearly did not.

DeletedUser

We never owned K53, so that means your point is void. As your point means we owned these K's, which we clearly did not.
You fail to see the full argument going on here.

Nic was responding to this post from Blak. I bolded the ipmortant bit

And therefore Nic's point is very much valid. :icon_biggrin:

Stotty2009

You fail to see the full argument going on here.

Nic was responding to this post from Blak. I bolded the ipmortant bit

And therefore Nic's point is very much valid. :icon_biggrin:

And it seems you fail to understand what my point was...

K53....84.88%...pro

I bolded the part which is important ...

I will give you a quick English lesson shall I?

"Back" suggests past tense, then in the English language this suggests that we have previously owned K53 before. Now if we had owned this K before such as the K62 part ... then yes he would be correct as we did own K62 at the start of the war, but as he said in his post, we no long do. But did we ever own K53? No.

DeletedUser

No, if you look at the post I quoted, you will see that pRo and SCUM are coordinating against a FAD player.

ex-FAD player and now hes in NERD ? and you said that coordination is before 23th December right ? but your war against NERD start on 5th of December, how that possible to coordinate attack other tribe while both pRo and SCUM at war with NERD ??

And if you dont mind can I/we see some Screen Shot to proof that coordination is before ex-FAD player join NERD ??

DeletedUser

ex-FAD player and now hes in NERD ? and you said that coordination is before 23th December right ? but your war against NERD start on 5th of December, how that possible to coordinate attack other tribe while both pRo and SCUM at war with NERD ??

And if you dont mind can I/we see some Screen Shot to proof that coordination is before ex-FAD player join NERD ??

The player was a potential recruit for NERD due to his placement and ennoblements (Clicky)

We did not want him to be a future threat. Ask Blackraven for the player who has the screenshot. If there really is one.

I find it comical that NERD has to find reasons to criticize pRo as lame as these.

DeletedUser

The player was a potential recruit for NERD due to his placement and ennoblements (Clicky)

We did not want him to be a future threat. Ask Blackraven for the player who has the screenshot. If there really is one.

I find it comical that NERD has to find reasons to criticize pRo as lame as these.

I'm asking for the Screen Shot of your coordination(specially the date)against the ex-FAD player to prove that joint OP is before he join NERD as you said.

DeletedUser

yournext, forget Toby.

1. He/she already admitted that pRo and Scum coordinated with each other against NERD.

2. He/she already admitted to the veracity of the copy of the screenshot I posted.

3. He/she even talked about Powers being involved.

4. He/she has contradicted himself/herself and made it pretty clear that he/she was twsiting facts and basically lying.

5. Conclusion this discussion is over.

6. By continuing this discussion, you are allowing him/her to pretend that nothing has happened.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. I surrender.. Oh wait, I don't need to because im on the winning side :lol: (Wouldn't surrender either way though)

DeletedUser

I'm asking for the Screen Shot of your coordination(specially the date)against the ex-FAD player to prove that joint OP is before he join NERD as you said.

I don't have a screenshot. The Rally players do, so ask them, not me.

yournext, forget Toby.

1. He/she already admitted that pRo and Scum coordinated with each other against NERD.

2. He/she already admitted to the veracity of the copy of the screenshot I posted.

3. He/she even talked about Powers being involved.

4. He/she has contradicted himself/herself and made it pretty clear that he/she was twsiting facts and basically lying.

5. Conclusion this discussion is over.

6. By continuing this discussion, you are allowing him/her to pretend that nothing has happened.

There you go making stuff up again.

Here is something that is true though:

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 82
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,068,877
Side 2: 793,522
Difference: 275,355

image.php

DeletedUser

And it seems you fail to understand what my point was...

I bolded the part which is important ...

I will give you a quick English lesson shall I?

"Back" suggests past tense, then in the English language this suggests that we have previously owned K53 before. Now if we had owned this K before such as the K62 part ... then yes he would be correct as we did own K62 at the start of the war, but as he said in his post, we no long do. But did we ever own K53? No.

If u were as good In Game as good u here in english lessons ,Nerd would not be Losing agains a few Pro members,,
U r rather interested in nobeling Incative friends that PROS,,, u really wanted to reach that 1 mil,points,, keep it up< ponts r very Important in this game!