Classic Werewolves: Ghoststories

DeletedUser74375

=/ Damn that sucks man... There was a party right here in my hometown so I knew like everyone there ^^ Hehe I had plenty of drunken kisses, god bless Belgium.

i am sorry to tell you h0lly, but girls may not look as pretty un-drunk as when you are drunk.

i hope you don't regret anything O.O

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nah I knew these girls :icon_wink:
Mostly it was shielding them from my extremely drunken friends though... Which is also fun and may or may not involve som ass grabbery and sloppy drunken make outs.

Damn I had a good night 0o

DeletedUser

manurules442 said:
OK, I have noide who to vote for, but Blurk's reasoning kinda make more sense than anyone else, so I vote with him Ristow

Arr

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Mhmm I dunno about your reasoning Blurk, its not really based on the sories much =/ But I guess you might be right. Although I'm sticking with my drunken Xinryr vote :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

on a side note, i didnt start the band wagon.
i voted for him.
and everyone followed, the one who voted after me started the bandwagon.

i think shadow put the chicken part in because i voted for qwertyu first, and i mentioned my lack of skill in chicken cooking, also note how i got Ristow's role, and Ristow has mine.
so the thing about the chickens might be an indication that the one who has my role is a wolf, Ristow has my role, he made for an extra player which could have allowed for an extra wolf everyone has their role's so that would make Ristow a possible wolf.

thirdly: Once again the bandwagon has turned into a full out symphony-orchestra wagon, except for blurk who's doing his own little one man band thing (certain to be the next hot video game of course).

i eventually voted for h0lly in that round, that would make him a wolf aswell?

You were the second one to vote for me and it was for a silly reason. I have my doubts that others would have jumped on the bandwagon if Dwarven King did not have at least one follower.

I'm a bit confused on the part with you and Ristow having switched roles, can you clarify?

I think Shadow said that as a joke. I'm not 100% sure but I think everyone voted for joonas besides you.

xinryr

(yawns)

So have we decided on anything solid yet? :S

And h0lly the vote doesn't count if you spell my name wrong XD

blurk

You were the second one to vote for me and it was for a silly reason. I have my doubts that others would have jumped on the bandwagon if Dwarven King did not have at least one follower.

I'm a bit confused on the part with you and Ristow having switched roles, can you clarify?

I think Shadow said that as a joke. I'm not 100% sure but I think everyone voted for joonas besides you.

note how immediatly DK bandwagoned with you against me, i voted for you earlier because i didnt want to abstain.

as for the ristow bit:
Ristow had a full pm inbox
so i took his place, after that Ristow cleaned up and got a new role, while i got Ristow's

me joining:

Ristow joining:
and maybe #173

i got his role he got an extra one (possibly a wolf)

DeletedUser

At the moment?
Votes stand as follows:

xinryr 3
Technology 1
abhijith45 1
MicmasterR 3
blurk 4
ristow 2

meeeeeeeeeee

Cupcake
Reaction score
Mmmm i like the way Technology turned the Bandwagon around ;)

Well i think i'll be awkward and vote Manurules442 like i said before his name begins with 'M' and the sword in his avvy looks like a coat hanger...

The reason im not voting Blurk is that although Tech made a good argument the evidence is shaky at best, and it looks like Blurky is going to be lynched anyway, if he turns out to be human i dont want to be part of that...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well I guess Blurk is going down =/
Sorry man. Lets just hope your a wolf :icon_smile: Than I dont have to feel sorry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13939

At the moment?
Votes stand as follows:

xinryr 3
Technology 1
abhijith45 1
MicmasterR 3
blurk 4
ristow 2

I'm going to be an ass. :p

*changes vote to Ristow*

Four way tie FTW!!!! :D

Now nobody change! I wanna see how this works out.