TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hmmm 100 vs 31.. thats like a 3:1 ratio..

and yet there only 2x our stats... + theyre nobbling a tribe facing more than just them AND nobling inactives. ftr I DID NOT SAY YOU ONLY NOBLE INACTIVES. don't wana see another stat about it trying to prove me wrong when i didnt say it in the first place >.<

anyway... come on tsoh, you have to admit for being half inactive we're still doing a decent job.

DeletedUser

I will completely admit that tH is putting up a much better fight than I had anticipated. That being said, TS is putting up a much crappier fight than I had anticipated, so perhaps we should focus all of our attention towards tH now :)

For the record, Andre has my complete and total respect. That man is a machine.

DeletedUser

hmmm 100 vs 31.. thats like a 3:1 ratio..

and yet there only 2x our stats... + theyre nobbling a tribe facing more than just them AND nobling inactives. ftr I DID NOT SAY YOU ONLY NOBLE INACTIVES. don't wana see another stat about it trying to prove me wrong when i didnt say it in the first place >.<

anyway... come on tsoh, you have to admit for being half inactive we're still doing a decent job.

we do not have 100 fighting this war...the actual number of players who are actively hitting tH is probably less than 30, so your ratio does not really hold if you do it my way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out that it takes only a handful of players to take on tH...although andre get kudos from me

DeletedUser

maybe you should get the other 60 or so members to attack andre ? o_O

:lol:

DeletedUser61009

Maybe players like andre should be left alone considering the villas he has got and the capability he is demonstrating to have, he deserves to be in the top places that is for sure, unfortunetly that can´t be said about many others.

DeletedUser

im sure thats not how people view war ...

he may be good but he still has to be dealth with ...

unless TSoH recruit him ; i would understand recruiting their only capable member tho ...

DeletedUser

can you blame them?
he is one of the few top players that deserve to be there, every tribe near by should be after him.
Just remember to ask TSoH first, as we have implanted DA refugee rules >=D

jaffe25

What?!?!?! This war isn't over yet? Come on Tsoh..... wouldn't you rather fight someone closer to you?

(quietly points finger at DA and EXILE)

jaxx haxx

What?!?!?! This war isn't over yet? Come on Tsoh..... wouldn't you rather fight someone closer to you?

(quietly points finger at DA and EXILE)

Actually the closest people to them are you.

So i'd keep ur mouth shut

DeletedUser

Actually the closest people to them are you.

So i'd keep ur mouth shut

Yeah, read it again.
He asked the question if Tsoh would rather fight someone closer to them than tH are, which DA and Exile both fit under that category :icon_rolleyes:

Go back to wherever you came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.