World 9 Hall of Fame

Psihic

I think we should make a W9 Hall of Fame.

This is for players that retired but deserved a spot here.

We should all put our propositions here, and I count on Sebco to make a thread and edit it when needed :)

Psihic

My propositions for starters:

Rqzaniq
zatara
Oviz
terryoski
Pistol
ArtOfDefence
wrigtinator12345
Hibakusha

rbh135

There is a hall of fame thread in the general section on here. So why don't we make an application for each inductee and send it for them to judge? We'll make one here and another for them though as it would need a little more work for the official one.
And I couldn't agree more about your list :D Just needs a few more ;)

OTDDeathAwaits

Sarcasm-
Wrightinator123
petert
Chuckiie
TheKelvinator
Secluded
ArtOfDefence
Hibakusha

OTDDeathAwaits

doughboy209 and the Plague Leaders, im sure you could name them for us psihic, they made a big enough impact on DNS.

Also, of course, valth, #1 OD player for a very long time.

Psihic

hmm, doughboy was just a `boy` there as far as I remember. it would be ahmed and solean and that guy, who was so loud on forums and mainly the loudest Plague players, most `famous` but I can`t remember the name... :(

Also, tikay, ofcourse.

OTDDeathAwaits

proteroman #1 ODA apparently quitting, deserves his name on the wall of fame.

Psihic

hmm, doughboy was just a `boy` there as far as I remember. it would be ahmed and solean and that guy, who was so loud on forums and mainly the loudest Plague players, most `famous` but I can`t remember the name... :(

Also, tikay, ofcourse.

Phyraliar !

edit:

4kingaragorn, Ali Red Fist, mountainboy(?)

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

Was thinking that about protero...

Bit eager writing off the SETO leaders there psi lol

Psihic

I know about first two, aragorn is even obvious. mountainboy was not heard of for a long long time now. That`s why the question mark. And it is gamsOnline who is leading SETO.

DeletedUser

Petert
Artofdefence
Sarcasm-
Hibakusha
Secluded
Oviz
Valth

might think of some more.

iceilater

doughboy209 and the Plague Leaders, im sure you could name them for us psihic, they made a big enough impact on DNS.

Also, of course, valth, #1 OD player for a very long time.

plague would be: ahmed, phy, and sol then you got the other three from finale: bech, vv, and vaitek. Those are the ones I'd put. But why dough?

rbh135

of course not dough :S
allah for sure :D
The old Druim?
the old greenbull?
I had a few in mind but I completely forgot :\

Psihic

The only thing about Plague is, they didn`t really dance for so long. Yes they made a bit of an impact, but just to blow the bubble for later it to burst three times as hard as if it wasn`t for their existance.

DeletedUser17449

Nice idea Psihic.

Thanks for mentioning my brother and myself, OTD.

sday03

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For me, there were some very influential players more south.

BigDaddyG
Baracuda69 (the old one)
Worldwarrior (may not have been liked - but it was only W9 that was blessed with such a face as WW :lol:)

Secluded from Ritual also :)

DeletedUser17449

Unfortunately I'm not really up to date as far as retired players go. I've seen a few names I would have mentioned myself, but I can add these two:

MarkHarrison
Maiorano