The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

DeletedUser78416

Maybe, but we had more than enough time to deal a decisive blow to dust/sunny and we didn't. Though with both parties of the conflict, we both didn't really need to put a great deal of effort into as neither side showed any side of being a real threat. I think thats how i would sum it up.

That does sound about right, but what would we know, we are just in the tribe ya know.

I've been trying to explain how inactive we were to launch a massive coordinated attack, constantly...maybe they'll listen to someone else who says it 300 times.

:icon_razz:

j/k, we were at war, we were all just making atom bombs to use instead of axemen...thats why only a few of us were attacking. When we bring it, we BRING it...nah mean! :lol:

DeletedUser

First, thank you el cihad for agreeing with me.

Gammy in one of your old post you said that you were willing to teach other players about how to play TW, well as soon as I found out about the merge I contacted you saying: "Well I quess no more attacks?" or something like that as I do not know what happened to the mail. Anyway, you never replied and I was hoping that those simple words would start a long, friendly conversation between 2 enemys. Well I figure you must not of wanted to make peace bewtween us even though you and I never actually had real fight besides a few scouts from me and fakes for a reply from you (some nukes would have been nice but). :icon_cry:

This makes me think that you just say things like this to make yourself look good, just like you are constantly trying to make your tribe look good, and Sunny look like scum on your shoe :icon_cry:

LSHRV had plenty of time to, as you would say "Crush us" :icon_rolleyes:
But you failed to do so and I hardly believe that you would have been able to anyway :lol:

DeletedUser78416

First, thank you el cihad for agreeing with me.

Gammy in one of your old post you said that you were willing to teach other players about how to play TW, well as soon as I found out about the merge I contacted you saying: "Well I quess no more attacks?" or something like that as I do not know what happened to the mail. Anyway, you never replied and I was hoping that those simple words would start a long, friendly conversation between 2 enemys. Well I figure you must not of wanted to make peace bewtween us even though you and I never actually had real fight besides a few scouts from me and fakes for a reply from you (some nukes would have been nice but). :icon_cry:

This makes me think that you just say things like this to make yourself look good, just like you are constantly trying to make your tribe look good, and Sunny look like scum on your shoe :icon_cry:

LSHRV had plenty of time to, as you would say "Crush us" :icon_rolleyes:
But you failed to do so and I hardly believe that you would have been able to anyway :lol:

1) I dont recall any mails from you, may have been mass deleted on accident?

2) I already stated that no one from your tribe has come forth with any questions to me or anybody else that I know of. You can only lead the horse to water...

I have donated at least 50 premium points to people in the tribe since I have taken over this account. I have sat several accounts that needed organization and direction badly, which I spent my time doing. When I was sitting the Cedok account and clearing Kafs out of K87, that was with no premium, no groupings, no nothing. I then transferred over some PP to get the account in order, which now it is. No one can help if help is not asked for.

3) I am not trying to make either tribe look good or bad, if I read something that I deem untrue, I reply to it. If you and I got into a fight in real life, and I slapped you in the face and then went around telling everyone I drilled you in your mouthpiece and knocked you down, wouldn't you want to clarify the situation? It still boils down to he said/he said, but most are too compelled to keep quiet and be 'the bigger man' and not respond.

Yeah, I dont really care about all that crap or how posting makes me look. If I feel something needs to be addressed, I will address it. Plus, thats what I do when I have a little bit of free time on here, like when I give my fingers a break from resource balancing, etc.

4) If LSHRV was at 100% or close to it activity wise...you wouldn't be here right now, villagely speaking.

DeletedUser

From my point of view it was more of an expansion than a war,a few of our players were being targeted,but I didnt recieve too many attacks from sunny.

It was a bigger struggle getting our players to attack them at times or to launch any ops against them,we tried once with alexhol,but that was hardly a success lol,we nearly gave up on launching it because no one would respond to mails.

Sunny were very tenacious though and were always prepared to help each other out which made them hard to beat.

DeletedUser78416

Hey now...I consider nukes dying to be very successful. :icon_biggrin:

The lack of response did get pretty annoying, though.

DeletedUser

Dude :icon_eek:

There is a big difference between having fun and being immature.

You have 49 members... for simplicity lets say you have 50. so 4/5 players in Sunny are immature huh? Thats pretty pathetic in all fairness. :icon_sad:

Unless you can visually see Gammy you can't actually state that he's crying at his pc. Right?

Nowai. Well maybe yes to part A but part B there about the threat. Complete Bullshit imo.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Sunny
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 370
Difference: 172

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,871,674
Side 2: 3,488,540
Difference: 1,616,866

image.php
[/spoil]

I see a big threat there. :icon_rolleyes:

Alright, I quess i will have to set you strait.

You have 49 members... for simplicity lets say you have 50. so 4/5 players in Sunny are immature huh? Thats pretty pathetic in all fairness. :icon_sad:

I said players that I know, I did not say that everyone else was immature. In fact only 7 max of the players in Sunny sometimes post things that are immature, sometimes. And that is almost always in silly forums like Off Topic or something. In Sunny we try and keep thing on subject. But as I said before a joke or 2 is nice, even in serious topics.

Unless you can visually see Gammy you can't actually state that he's crying at his pc. Right?

Man, I was not saying that he was crying (I actually said moping but whatever) I was not even directing that to him. I meant it more at LSHRV, they don't talk a lot and I believe that is why they are so inactive. I think one of the main reasons Sunny lasted so long on this world was because of the jokes and players trying to make other players laugh.

People need something funny to read when they sign in.

DeletedUser

Gammy, I am 95% percent sure the mail was marked as read. Mass deleting? What, you checked all the little boxes and the clicked the delete button without looking to see if there were any white mails?

DeletedUser78416

Gammy, I am 95% percent sure the mail was marked as read. Mass deleting? What, you checked all the little boxes and the clicked the delete button without looking to see if there were any white mails?

Yeah, pretty much...I may have clicked on it and didn't respond to it right away, I don't know.

And no, I dont delete messages that arent read, may have been a lack of time at the moment issue.

??

I dont keep mails to use for future plots or schemes. If my mailbox goes over 1 page, it's time to delete.

jakeeboy

Well, all I see in this thread is pointless drivel :/ None of you are bringing anything new or interesting to the discussion. Far out you guys are even fighting with your own tribe mates.

Gammy: look I suggest you don't publicly bag your on tribe mates. It probably isn't the best way to go about PnP. And showing your tribe can't co-ordinate probably won't help either :|

Araluen: I think you shouldn't argue in the externals :p This looks like an argument that should be resolved in private mail. I know that C2 our probably sitting back and watching you guys fight it out (probably laughing too).

And to all other LSHRV members. You guys aren't winning (doesn't mean you can't turn it around) but does it take 11+ pages of arguing to prove it? Not really.

DeletedUser

Well, all I see in this thread is pointless drivel :/ None of you are bringing anything new or interesting to the discussion. Far out you guys are even fighting with your own tribe mates.

Gammy: look I suggest you don't publicly bag your on tribe mates. It probably isn't the best way to go about PnP. And showing your tribe can't co-ordinate probably won't help either :|

Araluen: I think you shouldn't argue in the externals :p This looks like an argument that should be resolved in private mail. I know that C2 our probably sitting back and watching you guys fight it out (probably laughing too).

And to all other LSHRV members. You guys aren't winning (doesn't mean you can't turn it around) but does it take 11+ pages of arguing to prove it? Not really.

Bro, I don`t believe me and gammy are actually fighting, at least im not. I am just busting his balls really. :lol:
Although I still do not (in my opinion) appreciate him slandering Sunny.

And if C2 are laughing at us then let them laugh. Gives us more time for our ops on them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In fact it is true that some C2 achievements are talked and discussed and it seems that we did not talked alot about some LSHRV victories.

By example, early on they did clear almost all the C2 villages in their main territory (former LS territory by example) and did won also on the small front in K10,11.

Even more, the K87 battle seems to be a victory right now for LSHRV even if some may have think it was a failure a couple of time ago. Personally, i have the feeling its one of the most strange and unique battle of the C2/LSHRV war since the beginning but anyway, It is just to point out that we shouldn't consider the current stats like a one sided war. I am sure everyone already agree with me here.

However, I may be biaised yes by my current tribe, I think that if it continues without any other diplomatic event, LSHRV will have to resign to the carnage.

DeletedUser78416

Whats the point of forums if we are to be chastised about arguments?

If nothing else it is something to read...nothing else going on in these forums, absolutely nothing.

I know I shouldn't talk about some members of Sunny, or their actions in the past. But, if I don't who will? :lol:

j/k :icon_razz:

Maybe the merge will work for the best, although I doubt it 100%. Nothing against us or them, it's just my feeling. Our problem has been, since it started probably even before I took over an account, activity. Supporting inactive players wont change the inevitable, only slow it down some. And I am 100% not bagging on my own teammates. Some have time issues, RL issues and sometimes things like that just can't be helped.

By me saying we are inactive, Im not making fun of us, Im just freakin saying we are inactive!! It is the answer for alot of things. :icon_razz:

My peoples know that I support the tribe, thats all I care about. If they thought I was making fun of them, I would have heard something by now.

As far as Sunny goes...I call it like it is. It is a band aid fix, and I don't like short term solutions to long term problems. The whole reason I took over 100 vills before I even messed around with Dust was because I wanted to be able to support myself properly (read inactivity in the tribe) and I wanted to up the accounts offensive output. It takes a while to do those things plus build all the troops. C²'s timing is almost impeccable as far as ruining my master plans to start chipping away at former Dust.

But the bosses wanted to end our piddly squabbles with them and focus on C².

Im maybe a tad bit bitter because my main targets are gone and I know it will only be a matter of time before I get bored of sending nukes and support and twiddling my thumbs while they travel.

I almost want to change my mind on the half priced packets so I can start clustering...give me something to do whilst me troopies be coming!

DeletedUser

This is true. After all, they did manage to take more Axl villages than we have so far.

It's easy to take a vill when the sitter gets lazy and forgets to log in while someone is on a family vacation...

This is the first ive ever heard of this...

It mustve been a long holiday cos look at the date spread of when we took villages off him... it was hardly a swift smash and grab job! We were on his butt for weeks. And a vacation indicates he was inactive, rubbish, he managed to snipe a couple of trains and move support round in time to counter a couple of our assaults. Its just that we played damn clever and outmanoevered him... basically the credit for us grabbing off Axl is justified so please dont try to make excuses for him :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we had a real war alright...those three vills I took directly beside ende got attacked maybe 3 times in a 2-3 month period...bloody, bloody, bloody...let me tell ya

With this statement ur showing that we obviously knew exactly what we are doing and therefore are not noobs...!

The fact is that these 3 villages right in the middle of my territory were obviously megastacked and therefore i gave explicit tribe orders that we do not attack them at all, clearly my guys listened and left them alone...

I was patient and thought if i left them alone for a couple of months u might think u were safe and move the troops away to help in the C² war, which is why we launched a mini offensive on them months after u nobled them 3 little barbs. I think we threw about 10 nukes at one of them and they all died so we found out they were still stacked. Obviously we knew to continue to leave them and according to your above statement we did exactly that...

Isnt this the gameplay of a tribe working well as a team?

U make a further point that your K88 cluster was also left alone, again, orders were given to leave u alone because clearly u r one of the very active and good LSHRV players. Someone to be left alone, take it as a compliment, as we will do for our players operating as a team :icon_biggrin:

Im sorry i didnt fall into your trap and show u im a noob and waste shedloads of troops at your walls, next time ill happily sacrifice my troops in an obvious trap :icon_wink:

My point being that just because u didnt have any incoming from any of us dont make the fatal mistake of thinking that there aint a war going on....

Significant afterthought!!!
If u had so many Zebras to choose from and we were such easy prey then why did u not send a single attack at me during the war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

This is the first ive ever heard of this...

It mustve been a long holiday cos look at the date spread of when we took villages off him... it was hardly a swift smash and grab job! We were on his butt for weeks. And a vacation indicates he was inactive, rubbish, he managed to snipe a couple of trains and move support round in time to counter a couple of our assaults. Its just that we played damn clever and outmanoevered him... basically the credit for us grabbing off Axl is justified so please dont try to make excuses for him :icon_eek:

The thing about this is, and no offense...ignorance is bliss. You don't know what we know, during that time.

If it makes you feel better to know that your tribe did something C²'s more experienced players couldn't do, so be it.

DeletedUser78416

With this statement ur showing that we obviously knew exactly what we are doing and therefore are not noobs...!

The fact is that these 3 villages right in the middle of my territory were obviously megastacked and therefore i gave explicit tribe orders that we do not attack them at all, clearly my guys listened and left them alone...

megastacked, no...decently stacked yes.

I was patient and thought if i left them alone for a couple of months u might think u were safe and move the troops away to help in the C² war, which is why we launched a mini offensive on them months after u nobled them 3 little barbs. I think we threw about 10 nukes at one of them and they all died so we found out they were still stacked. Obviously we knew to continue to leave them and according to your above statement we did exactly that...

No, you guys sent about 20 nukes at one of them and almost had it cleared...almost. :icon_twisted:

Isnt this the gameplay of a tribe working well as a team?

U make a further point that your K88 cluster was also left alone, again, orders were given to leave u alone because clearly u r one of the very active and good LSHRV players. Someone to be left alone, take it as a compliment, as we will do for our players operating as a team :icon_biggrin:

Fine line, perhaps, between leaving someone alone who is setting up a front to start attacking you with, while a few other members around that area were repeatedly in small scuffles with some Dust members. Still proves my point valid...I was on your front and I rarely got attacked, implicates no war. :icon_biggrin:

Im sorry i didnt fall into your trap and show u im a noob and waste shedloads of troops at your walls, next time ill happily sacrifice my troops in an obvious trap :icon_wink:

There was no trap, simple stacking of my own vills with my own troops (aside from scouts). Those vills were set up there for a purpose, which was ruined by C²'s impromptu attack. Kafs from C² and Ravensbane from C² nobled deep into our territory in K87. I sat the Cedok account and with the coordination of a few others around them, we cleared them out of our area. Letting them sit and fester and have the opportunity to pile in more defense would have been a bad idea. There is always an exception to the rule, so if you felt it was a trap and would have ran into big stacks, it was your call. In my opinion, sending the amount of nukes required to clear those vills out would have been a small price to pay to show us you meant business and thus make us think a little more carefully about where we relocate, etc.

My point being that just because u didnt have any incoming from any of us dont make the fatal mistake of thinking that there aint a war going on....

That is precisely why there wasn't a real war going on...the only people being attacked were the ones basically meeting your guys front. It was a few players from Dust and a few players from our side. People even 10 fields back werent even remotely seeing any action. That does not constitute a war, but again to be fair, some peoples definition of a war is different.

Significant afterthought!!!
If u had so many Zebras to choose from and we were such easy prey then why did u not send a single attack at me during the war?

Well, the reason being was what I explained earlier. I was taking as many vills as I could around our core (barbs/inactives) so I could build a bigger empire to strike with. Randomly attacking here and there, with your village count would have been a waste of time. I was preparing to mass attack and mass noble, and be able to support myself as well. That takes way more than the 160 vills this account had when I started. Plus, it wouldnt have been just me that rushed in...the plan was going to be a full scale op on you once we got situated where we wanted to be. Maybe we would have succeeded, maybe it would have been an alexhol II...we may never know now...:icon_cry::icon_razz:

Plus, lula was hitting you pretty good for a good while, just to clear your vills...and what lula wants lula gets! :icon_biggrin:

Answers bolded

DeletedUser

How many nukes did you guys lose in your op on me? It put me 4th in ODD and with around 29 million troop kills. Thats how many you lost.

And why are you argueing with your new tribe mates? Weve gone through this conversation of why we merged before. Dont make us do it again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser78416

How many nukes did you guys lose in your op on me? It put me 4th in ODD and with around 29 million troop kills. Thats how many you lost.

And why are you argueing with your new tribe mates? Weve gone through this conversation of why we merged before. Dont make us do it again :icon_rolleyes:

what?

edit: I just looked at your total ODD for as of today...you only have a hair over 27mil...where is this 29 mil number coming from? We probably sent a few hundred nukes between our 15ish players, that is nothing...we told you it was half arsed!

DeletedUser

what?

edit: I just looked at your total ODD for as of today...you only have a hair over 27mil...where is this 29 mil number coming from? We probably sent a few hundred nukes between our 15ish players, that is nothing...we told you it was half arsed!

I meant total OD.