W20 @ War!

DeletedUser

I'v flamed SAW in the past, but SAW > Prime, so nice work saw, hit them hard!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Very nice work indeed.

Prime, you need to disband now because of this:

[spoil] Leave It All Behind (727|567) K57 9,720 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:34
Leave It All Behind (726|563) K57 9,423 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:24
Leave It All Behind (729|565) K57 9,667 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:17
Leave It All Behind (730|569) K57 8,852 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:10[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Very nice work indeed.

Prime, you need to disband now because of this:

[spoil] Leave It All Behind (727|567) K57 9,720 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:34
Leave It All Behind (726|563) K57 9,423 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:24
Leave It All Behind (729|565) K57 9,667 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:17
Leave It All Behind (730|569) K57 8,852 obatca [Prime] Dorin Baba [S.A.W] 03rd Jan 2010 - 20:01:10[/spoil]

OMG!
He can actually play?

DeletedUser

How embarrasing for PRIME...the top player can't even defend properly! :icon_twisted:

But he's by far one of the best players in PRIME...so if he's not that good, what does that tell you about PRIME members? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Poor Prime, seems they're full of more hot air than even I gave them credit for. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh well, it's not surprising to see the top mass recruiting tribe getting cut down to size, seems it's pretty much going as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

atleast i've still got my original account in W20.
And dont make up lame excuses for looseing villages.

Oh come on, is that something to be proud of? You've not achieved anything, otherwise we would know who you are. :)
Who are you in game?

DeletedUser

Oh come on, is that something to be proud of? You've not achieved anything, otherwise we would know who you are. :)
Who are you in game?

He's in fear, and has a point about hefty after unleashing his epic failbomb upon the world.

Privacy is something that should be respected..unless you're maker!

DeletedUser

I bet 3 PP!!
Are you in? :icon_twisted:

But first tell me, who are you in game? :)

DeletedUser

Yes indeed...let him bragg Hefty, it doesn't matter. :lol:

So, mrchooks, are you in the bet? 3PP? How much? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We'll leave you guessing on the account name, try asking RBH....he might know!

Want to guess who I co-played on w3, 7, 12 and 18?

DeletedUser

You think i would care that you laugh at me?
If i did, i would have stopped posting 6 months ago.
But i dont.
And i can just see you looseing hundreds of villages and tehn makeing some piss poor excuse as to why you lost them.

Ok, back out then. If you are so sure that he'll loose that amount of villages, take the bet man...
But clearly, you are not sure, you are just "flaming" or at least trying to...

Let's change the bet a bit if you want...1PP? :) Say the number...
I can even bet 5PP and you can bet just 100k of each resource if you want!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, unlike you, I stand with what I say and never back out. :lol:

Do yu have a deal here also then?

Why not.
i'll let you 2 back out.

But that'll be the 30th of next month ;)
not of january.
you will notice i never specified which month so i think i'll go for a high number.:icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

really you only have to ask a few questions from hefty and you'll know right away of the bet is good

@hefty

Q - How are you feeling now?
Q - HOw is your time
Q - how pissed at prime are you?

if those come back:

A - Great
A- Got loads now
A - yes

then you guys will never get rid of him, especially now that you have so many fronts and can't concentrate on him.

and hefty not that you need it but here ya go watch for these incoming, lol ;P

Target: Wizzydizzy
Commander:Hörsing
Assigned players: Horsing,Darwin68, Dejan, Shadowrunner, returnofthelord, ragefang, moff, Twin Peaks, g.vardy, thepwner, Lord Chuck,Ewern,parkers342

HeftySmurf

really you only have to ask a few questions from hefty and you'll know right away of the bet is good

@hefty

Q - How are you feeling now?
Very Well :)
Q - HOw is your time
Not as much as i would like, but enough.
Q - how pissed at prime are you?
As annoyed as a person falsely charged with murder.

then you guys will never get rid of him, especially now that you have so many fronts and can't concentrate on him.

and hefty not that you need it but here ya go watch for these incoming, lol ;P

Target: Wizzydizzy
Commander:Hörsing
Assigned players: Horsing,Darwin68, Dejan, Shadowrunner, returnofthelord, ragefang, moff, Twin Peaks, g.vardy, thepwner, Lord Chuck,Ewern,parkers342

Already seen it.

Review on the players?

Dejan - Noob
Rotl - haha
Ragefang - Noob
Moff - big uber noob
Twin Peaks - lol newb
Lord Chuck - noob.