HoT vs Gunz

DeletedUser

I told cloud myself to cut the desiesed end as so to speak. But his actions don't affect me.
But i find it ironic you join in to help rim Redwolfz0r, then when the last major player on the field is down.
You move in.

It's called tactics.

DeletedUser

We didn't really consider being backstabbed after working with HoT on Redwolf tbh, and one week isn't really enough time to fully rebuild after months of warring! But it's true, we do suck atm compared to HoT, and it's being worked upon..

DJSova

have to agree with hl ...no major planning was done...altho some of us were prepared but couldnt handle so many nukes in k59

DeletedUser

We didn't really consider being backstabbed after working with HoT on Redwolf tbh, and one week isn't really enough time to fully rebuild after months of warring! But it's true, we do suck atm compared to HoT, and it's being worked upon..

It doesn't matter if you've been at war for months or only a couple of days, troops rebuild just as fast in both situations. The only thing that gets damaged more is morale.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if you've been at war for months or only a couple of days, troops rebuild just as fast in both situations. The only thing that gets damaged more is morale.

Actually, it's faster to build defensive troops. Plus, with the wall up, you can defend with a smaller D to A troop ratio.

DeletedUser

Not completely true, after months of war you will have lost more troops than after days and will therefore have more to rebuild, also you will have lower walls and most likely resources and packets will be low as well.

DeletedUser

Fair point george, you guys were flinging hundreds of nukes at Red, the poor chap :p

So what did I miss then DJ, do enlighten me! ;P

Point is though, when HoT began attacking, we were no way near ready for another war.. It's not as imple as snapping your fingers either to complete a merge of two decent-sized tribes

DJSova

the point is sakura i believe clouds knew for a long time before he told us this was gonna happen but didn't inform any of us...i found out 2 days before....send all def troops to k59 :p

DeletedUser

the point is sakura i believe clouds knew for a long time before he told us this was gonna happen but didn't inform any of us...i found out 2 days before....send all def troops to k59 :p

No, he didn't. He knew it the exact same moment you knew it, because I sent the announcement in the same circular to all gunz leaders. Your faith in your tribe's leadership is commendable though.

DeletedUser

True, even if Cloud knew somehow before, he'd tell us all! It's not like he'd not tell us a 20mil point were about to go to war with us!

I don't know how you came to that conclusion DJ, but I don't think it's right.. Careful about who you listen to in this game, some people are classic BS-ers.. ;)

DeletedUser

Noooo

I'm just saying Mgunz has probably killed more of my troops than Gunz...lol

j/k

DeletedUser

Alright alright lol, we delayed the op on you to attack azaman, in case you hadn't figured that out after 4 days.. :p